Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ameer_

Sep 1, 2016
Favourite Map(Team)

Pizza. The fact that its fun. But its a map that is very rare.

Favourite Map(Solo)
Farm. Theres no lag :D

Reactions: Julioadrian

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I absolutely love the maps Toys and Candy, they're not so campy and I like the fast paced gameplay.
I really don't like the map Treehouse for the fact that the islands are so far away and the generators are so distant from shop, but I still have fun playing it.

Mr_Aro

Favourites:
-Teaparty (team) - the only large map with lots of players on Eggwars. The middle is a great area for big fights.
-Vegetables (team) - easy to rush other people's island's and mid
-Underdasea (team): A long game but good looking islands and mid and really fun to play on

Least Favourites:
-Safari (team) - super easy to get to mid and super easy for someone to destroy your egg
-Area 51(team) Islands are too far away too rush other people!

JonahMy

Jan 2, 2016
Netherlands
Favourite Team and Solo:
- Forest (Team) - Run map and with 2 persons.
- Toys (Solo) - Run map and with 2 persons.

Least favourite:
- Area 51 (Team) - Too much space between the islands.

TheTyrianDealer

Jul 22, 2016
Under Da Sea: Teams
I love this map because it allows you to go under that islands. By under the islands I mean go to Y2 and start building to other islands. I also love this map because it's one of the only maps with 3 people on a team. (Instruments, Under Da Sea, and Fairground) I really hope this helps the build team and that they take my suggestions into account.

TheTyrianDealer

Jul 22, 2016
Favourites:
-Storm(team) Fast paced games!

Least favourite:
-Construction(solo) Too much space between all the islands!
-Area 51(team) Islands are too far away too rush other people!
-Aztec(team) You can to easily punched in lava in the middle so everyone camps on their own islands!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats not true about Aztec at all

Siam Smeets

Jun 12, 2016
Favourites:
Storm (Team)
- Small islands, easy to go to other islands so most games are very short.
Area51 (Team) - Big islands, big map. Most of the games a lot of action

Least favourite:

Pizza (Team) - i dont like that way you have to go to the middle to get diamonds and the island are way too close to even protect the egg
Aztec (Team) - Island are to far away from eachother so its hard to go to the other team

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Favorites: Dwarven(Team) close mid, not much campers
Pizza(Team) Mid is very close, games go really fast
Space(Team) Like that there are multiple mids
Least Favorites: Fairground(Team) Mid is so far away, it is easy to camp on this map
Aztec(Team) Islands are just way to far from eachother egg is to high up on the island thus making it
really annoying to get to it.

GlitchInventersYT

Jul 17, 2016
Favourites:
Pizza (Team)
- Love keep mid to myself hehe :D
Steampunk (Solo) - love how there a multiple mids and can break the 3 surrounding eggs and keep mid to myself

Least favourite:
Village (Solo) - whenever i play the gens give stone not the ingots
Teaparty (Team) - hate falling down with many diamonds and teammates dont help me

Redixs

Apr 5, 2016
Favourites:
Vegetables (Team)
- Easiest map to rush other bases and take other eggs.
Pizza (Team) - Extremely fun to play on, and very fast paced too, trying to get to the diamond generator.

Least favourite:
Fairground (Team)
- Too easy for other's to steal your egg, they can easily jump from the ferrace wheel and break your egg.
Construction (Solo) -Too much space between Mid, Sub-Mid, and all of the bases.

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash
construction is my fav map solo its awesome

TheTyrianDealer

Jul 22, 2016
Favourites:
Storm (Team)
- Small islands, easy to go to other islands so most games are very short.
Area51 (Team) - Big islands, big map. Most of the games a lot of action

Least favourite:
Pizza (Team) -
i dont like that way you have to go to the middle to get diamonds and the island are way too close to even protect the egg
Aztec (Team) - Island are to far away from eachother so its hard to go to the other team
What a hypocrite, you said Storm was your favorite because of the fact that the islands are small. Pizza on the other hand is horrible because the maps are small? Wow.

KingCharlie

Sep 19, 2015
My fave maps are: midevil, teams, love the small teams where you can really work on a strategy
Solo: mine, fun to fight to overcome your area then branch out and win the game, safari, no strategy just run around and kill people, a fun break from the usual intense eggwars.

Klemortian

Sep 16, 2016
Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Going to do these for most of the games over time. Now EggWars is our most popular game and we have a lot of maps for it. I want to know what your favourite and least favourites maps are.

This information will help the build team improve on 'certain' aspects for future maps or even little improvements to our current maps from your feedback.
You can pick as many maps as you want. Please use this format

This is an example

Favourites:
Space (Team)
- Just always tend to have really fun games on this map
Steampunk (Solo) - Layout is very unique and pretty fun to destroy so many eggs on

Least favourite:
Storm (Team) -
The island surface is horrible to place blocks on
Vegeatables (Team) - Too much detail with heads, and obstacles everywhere to get a good clean fight

Previous ones:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-maps-give-us-feedback.123853/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/duels-maps-give-us-feedback.120741/#post-513434
Going to do these for most of the games over time. Now EggWars is our most popular game and we have a lot of maps for it. I want to know what your favourite and least favourites maps are.

This information will help the build team improve on 'certain' aspects for future maps or even little improvements to our current maps from your feedback.
You can pick as many maps as you want. Please use this format

This is an example

Favourites:
Space (Team)
- Just always tend to have really fun games on this map
Steampunk (Solo) - Layout is very unique and pretty fun to destroy so many eggs on

Least favourite:
Storm (Team) -
The island surface is horrible to place blocks on
Vegeatables (Team) - Too much detail with heads, and obstacles everywhere to get a good clean fight

Previous ones:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-maps-give-us-feedback.123853/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/duels-maps-give-us-feedback.120741/#post-513434
I really enjoy the Dwarven Map as well as Castle because of the beautiful maps.

p_assassin

May 15, 2015
Favourites:
Underdasea,Space,Oriental,Toys (Team)
- Very well balanced maps, only things thats stupid is the chance when they appear.
Least favourite:
This is not really about a specific map but maps in general. I think there needs to be a way to select the map u want rather then camping
and staring at the signs.

Rainbowaffelz

Aug 10, 2016
Waffeland
corgiorgy.com
Favourites:
Underdasea,Space,Oriental,Toys (Team)
- Very well balanced maps, only things thats stupid is the chance when they appear.
Least favourite:
This is not really about a specific map but maps in general. I think there needs to be a way to select the map u want rather then camping
and staring at the signs.
There is a way to select the map you want its just for ranked players tho

vBooty

Sep 13, 2016
Florida
Favorite:
Mine: Islands aren't to close that its super fast, but close enough where you have time to get quick armour and rush.
Snowy: Same with Mine, islands aren't supre close, but able to rush easily, and defend you egg.
Nightmare: Bigger map, very fun mid pvp, and islands are good spaces apart from each other

Least Favorites
Construction: Way to big of a map, takes 20 mins at least to armour up, and go fight other people, and thats if you don't protect your egg. And well if you die, its gonna be even longer of a game.
Steampunk: Everything about this map i hate, its just an awkward map and map structure is bad.

Brittley

Sep 23, 2016
United States
www.cubecraft.net
I love egg wars btw!

Favorites:
-Rome: Love love love how its only two teams. Just a fun map over all!
-Aztec is a fun map because the build is really great!

Least Favorites:
-Teaparty, too many campers and campers always at bottom of map
-Steampunk is a little annoying because you knock people off and they dont die D:

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom