Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ThatOneGUY

Aug 8, 2016
The game is great! It is defenetly my favourite! But there is a lag spike every time you destroy a egg. If you guys could fix that, it would be awesome! :)

Edit: I am not 100% sure if the lag spike is from your end. :/

Arcane

Nov 26, 2015
A small box
Favourites:
Vegetables (Team)
- Easiest map to rush other bases and take other eggs.
Pizza (Team) - Extremely fun to play on, and very fast paced too, trying to get to the diamond generator.

Least favourite:
Fairground (Team)
- Too easy for other's to steal your egg, they can easily jump from the ferrace wheel and break your egg.
Construction (Solo) -Too much space between Mid, Sub-Mid, and all of the bases.

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash
Yeah - I agree with that

MrTigggs

Jun 7, 2016
Eggwars Games
www.cubecraft.net
Favourites:
- Treehouse | Unique and good for cheeeeeesing eggs
- Rome | A large map. Quite nice and unique.
- Oriental | Quite a nice map to play on
- Space | I like the different planets
- Underdasea | Quite a beautiful map

Least Favourites:
- Steampunk | Cobwebs. Not much else to say
- Storm | Boring IMO
- Area54 | Too dark
Good thing there isnt a map called area 54 xD
(p.s. just turn your gamma up in your minecraft options file)

N

Nikboo

Good thing there isnt a map called area 54 xD
(p.s. just turn your gamma up in your minecraft options file)

Ooops. Area51. Also my gamma is at the top but it's still hard to see in Area51. ;-;

ImWattsy

Aug 8, 2016
Australia
Favourite's

1. Aztec- Good map very good to play on but too many people camp there own island as soon as they rush mi and get diamonds fort there own generator as it's practically impossible to get to there island late game.

2 Rome- Good map easy to rush and very fun to play

3 Under Da Sea - Such a fun map to play with your friends.

4 Forest - Easy map to play on, very close with the island's and only a 2 player team, so it's quick if you're in a hurry to get some games int.

5 Kingdom - Easy map to get to the middle, alot of generator's in the middle usually a 15 minute game, nice island's and very detailed.

Least Favourite's

1 Space - People camp too much ontop of the planet's which is a problem because doesn't make the game enjoyable.

2 Tropical - The island's with the diamond generator's are too small, hard ot play on as people camp aswell, but it's a nice build and the tree's are very detailed and nice.

3 Construction - Good for people who like to camp, crane's are way too tall.

DestructionMaker

May 10, 2016
My Favourites:
Pizza: (TEAM) Perfect only the islands are to much on each other.
Under da sea:(TEAM) Perfect game for 5 hours of playing with friends.
Rome: (TEAM) Perfect i think?
------------
My last favourites:
Storm: (TEAM) To much islands and you cant build normal.
Medieval: (TEAM) I dont love these map because.. Its a regular map.. To normal and i see the map almost everywhere..

Can i ask something? Can er maybe be more maps like Pizza (TEAM)? 2 player maps with no diamond generators on the islands. Thats a hard adventure for me and my noob friend

labuzzetta

Jul 28, 2016
Ok so i recenlty got unbanned and i started playing solo eggwars and theirs only like 3 good maps otherwise all the other ones islands are way to close like how are u suppose to make it to middle and get diamonds and gold when a guys is 20 blocks away and can just bridge over in 10 seconds. In order to win u have to basically kills everyone around you and all though it can br done like i haave its hard. So the islands need to be farter apart to give everyone a better chance.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Favorites

• Forest
In my opinion the best two player map at the moment. You can attack teams from multiple sides. The trees at the center are a really nice way to hide yourself or to build to another island.

• Toys
This is the map I played frequently before forest got released. Awesome buildings and again a lot of ways to attack your opponent. The egg placement makes it more challenging since players can go all the way around the island to get it.

• Pizza
I haven't played this map a lot but I really like the design of it. The fact that there is no diamond gen on your own island makes the game more fun and challenging as well!
The short distances between islands makes the game less long.

• Underdasea
This is definitely my number one to3 map. The building distance to the center and other islands is just perfect. It's quite easy to protect your egg and I absolutely love the four jellyfishes on the map.

• Fairground
Lovely map with awesome buildings.
Perfect distance between islands and enough generators for all players.

• Oriental
Nice building distance between islands. The sides at the center are a bit tricky to walk on but it makes the game fun as well.

•Teaparty
Great map for pvp fights at mid or at your own island. The "floor" under the table at the center can be quite annoying during fights.
I also like the placement of the egg and the fact there are a lot of generators at the center.

Least favorite maps:

• Storm
Really short distance between islands (can be fun but it can also be rather annoying). The egg is difficult to cover if you use more layers. The diamond gen isn't placed in a likeable position.
Building is pretty difficult due to all the snow.

• Vegetables
Very well designed map but it's not really nice to pvp on. There are so much blocks on your tiny island that you don't even know where to walk. The egg on top of the house is also quite annoying.
Besides not liking the packed island you spawn on I also don't love the middle of the map. It's difficult to walk on.

• Instruments
Really long building distance to mid and other islands. Annoying to go up and down the ladders to get to the generators.

• Treehouse
You can't really protect your egg. Running towards your egg can be a problem as well since the stair up isn't really user friendly.
The hight of the tree in the center is too much in my opinion.

TheMilkmanGamer

Aug 9, 2016
Going to do these for most of the games over time. Now EggWars is our most popular game and we have a lot of maps for it. I want to know what your favourite and least favourites maps are.

This information will help the build team improve on 'certain' aspects for future maps or even little improvements to our current maps from your feedback.
You can pick as many maps as you want. Please use this format

This is an example

Favourites:
Space (Team)
- Just always tend to have really fun games on this map
Steampunk (Solo) - Layout is very unique and pretty fun to destroy so many eggs on

Least favourite:
Storm (Team) -
The island surface is horrible to place blocks on
Vegeatables (Team) - Too much detail with heads, and obstacles everywhere to get a good clean fight

Previous ones:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-maps-give-us-feedback.123853/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/duels-maps-give-us-feedback.120741/#post-513434

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Favourites:
Fairground: (Team)Very nice map!! The middle and the islands are too pretty!!! I like so much!!☺
Kingdom: (Team)Beautiful map, especially the middle!!
Least favourites:
Farm(Solo): Nice map for campers!!XD. But really it is very nice.

V_Predator_V

Aug 7, 2016
Favorite Aztec (Team) Its a even game with everyone having the same distance to get to the middle

Least Favorite Safari (Solo) you get to the middle with doing anything

Cubo ㅤ

Jul 12, 2016
Favourites maps:
Tea party (team): The middle is very big, there are a lot of fights and the players need to rush to the middle to get materials like diamonds.
The games are very good because you make many kills and destroy a lot of eggs.

Pizza (team): The islands are very small and are very close to the generators. It's difficult to camp so you can rush easy.

Least favourite:

Contruction (solo): The islands are far so there are a lot of campers.

Nightmare (solo): The same than the map Contruction but the generators are very cheat.

Thank you for reading!

Aihegao

Dedicated Member
Aug 14, 2016
LITter box
niceme.me
Favorites:
Tea Party (Teams) - Great middle design and its all around good for any play style and not so easy to run away with all debris
UnderDaSea (Teams) - Great team based map as well as very great looking and vibrant
Storm (Teams) - Great fast paced map and very good for getting a lot of eggs broken
Fairground (Teams) - Just all around an amazingly designed map I cant say too much about its play style because i play the same on every map, Rush and kill :D
Stronghold (Solo) Excellent mid design and easy to build to islands with the structure of all the buildings
Nightmare (Solo) Excellent mid design and easy to PvP in
Teepee (Solo) I like the design of mid and how its essential for diamonds

Least Favorites:
I have none

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
Best map:
-Space : Its a verry nice map. You have a lot of options in this map, you can build over to another planet you can build over to mid wait for 12 diamonds and rek everybody and shoot everyone of, you can rush the eggs in the beginning. Basically you need 1 good teammate on skype 2 moneybags kit and you are good to go! 100% sure to win that way as you can rush mid and keep everybody out of the middle

abethedog410

Mar 9, 2016
We need more 2 player maps I like playing with one other person and there aren't many 2 player maps I wish there where more

Reactions: BanBoy

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
Favourites:
-Space (Team)
The design is pretty cool, and thr gameplay is so nice on this map!
-UnderDaSea
Excelent middle and islands
Generators and the egg are near your spawn, so you can easily avoid people from breaking your egg

Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom