Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RushRush

May 27, 2016
Favourites:
Kingdom (Team) - Really like the castles, layout of islands, leaves and all other details.
Snowy (Solo) - Simple, clean terrain, without any distracting elements - perfect!
Pizza (Team) - One of the most creative maps, in my opinion; wouldn't change a single thing.
Mine (Solo) - One of my favourite solo maps because of it's unique layout; again, nothing should be changed.
Rome (Team) - This map brings a different experience than all the other ones; colosseum is amazing, with many different ways to get around.
Teaparty (Team) - Castles are fantastic, love the design of those chairs; only possible issue could be camping underneath the middle.
Space (Team) - Unique layout, well-built; camping on planets could sometimes be a problem.
Construction (Solo) - , the map looks pretty good.

Least favourite:

Tropical (Solo) - Nicely built, trees are really cool; islands with diamond generators should have more space around them.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Favorites:
  • Storm (My #1 fav!) Reasons being, you can easily rush people during start. The islands are spaced apart perfectly. Dealing with campers will be easier. You can build on helicopter, the tree, or from a nearby island.
  • Pizza (My #2 fav!) The diamond gen in the tomato is sooooo good. Though the downside is you have to rush the other team immediately. If you don't gg.
  • Medieval (My #3 fav!) Again islands are spaced apart equally. When you actually fight, there's so much space to fight in. Late games are extremely rare on this map. (For me anyways :p)
  • Space (My third favorite) Even though the island are spread apart so wide, I still like this map. It's the atmosphere it give you I guess. Plus this was the first eggwars map I played on. I won my first game :D
  • Forest (My #4 fav) The trees make it so we could break the camping teams egg (without their knowledge) much much easier) There are two sides for island. The islands are far away from each other so you have to build to mid. (What an interesting concept)
  • Safari (My 5th favorite) A prebuilt bridge perfect for rushing and betting campers during late game.
  • Snowy (My 6th favorite) You can get obsidian so easily. Just rush mid and boom, you get full obsidian in like 2 minutes into the game.
Least Favorites:
  • Vegetables - Mid is like a maze. There are obstacles everywhere. Fighting at mid is impossible. Same with the other islands.
  • Steam Punk - Easiest map to camp on. There are four islands and I think 4 sections. When you eliminate the first section, you still need to eliminate the other sections. Not to mention the sections are really far to build to. The gen at our base are way to OP lvl. 3 iron gen is sort of unfair.

CelePlayz

Jun 27, 2016
Favourites: Space(Building to generator-planets safer than mid)
Area51(Takes time to build and can shoot off ppl)
Least favourites:Teaparty(Too much people)

Dark_Phoenix_11

Favourites:
Space (Team) -
Me and my friends love fortifying the wing of the space ship and making it into a tiny base!
Vegetables (Team) - Me and my friend love to build a tower off of the carrot to eventually use to snipe people. :D

Least favorite:
Storm (Team) - The map is way to busy to get anything done, in my opinion.
Pizza (Team) - The islands are a little bit to close together.

TorchwoodRC

Mar 12, 2016
Favourites:
Pizza (Team)
- If you know what you are doing you can get full obby within in a minute, the rest is easy.
Kingdom (Team) - Just a really fun map, nice build.
Least favourite:
Aztec (Team) - Mid Stairs are so anoying lol
Medevil (Team) - So easy to be taken early on, guess it's just all really close and can be anoying :/

Troublebubble127

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Favourite Map(s):
Space (team): Really like the way there are diamond generators out of mid (on sun and earth).
Magic (team): Really fun to play with friends, and the rings under the island and the high towers makes it possible to pull off some cheeky plays.

Least Favourite Map(s):
Area 51 (team): Getting back from the middle can really be a pain. Maybe add generators on the space ship and not just under for easier ways to come back (build staircase up, then you can also come back down).
Fairground (team): Middle has a good diamond generator on one side of the island and because of this teams get a better chance of getting good gear quick.

Sheepspiker

Dec 7, 2015
Honestly in my opinion egg wars is one of the best games on this server! It is very unique and no
other server has anything like it!

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
Favourites:
inserment (Team)
- my most favirote map :D
nightmare (Solo) - love the design it must take a loong time to make am i right :D

Least favourite:
Storm (Team) - The island surface is horrible to place blocks on ;(
space (Team) - i cant even walk without a kill ;(

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
Favourites:
  • Teaparty (team): A good map with big teams.
  • Toys (team): A good 2-player map. Perfect distance between islands.
  • Space (team): An overall nice map.
  • Storm (team): I like the short distance between the islands.
  • Safari (solo): I like that the islands are connected.
Least favourites:
  • Steampunk (solo): Too far between islands.
  • Construcion (solo): Too far between islands.

Last edited:

MrTigggs

Jun 7, 2016
Eggwars Games
www.cubecraft.net
Favorites
1. Area 51(team)- Its a great map to rush other islands and always gives awesome pvp
2.Aztec(team)- I like that its only 4 teams, but they aren't too big of teams and results in great team pvp
3. Fairground(team)- I always have loads of fun on this map and the pvp is great
4.Farm(solo)- I just always have a fun game on this map
5.Mine(solo)- It is a great map to rush mid on, get diamonds, and get fully op and obbyed very fast

Least Favorites
1.Underdasea(team)- The islands are way too far apart and there is only one iron gen for the whole team on the island
2.Teaparty(team)- The teams are way to big to have only one iron gen on island
3.Snowy(solo)- It is quite hard to build to other islands not right by you and just in general place blocks
4.Tropical(solo)- I just don't like the builds in this map and how there are separate centers

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Favorites
In no particular order:

Magic(team): Really good for early attacks, island close enough to mid so that attacking late-game doesn't take forever and a day, especially using the magician and island towers, and the flat sections of the islands and mid make pvp more strategy than a pissing contest of who has the best gear/supplies.

Tea party after the first few minutes(team): Plenty of room for pvp, everything close enough so that building bridges doesn't follow a geologic timescale. Also plenty of teams so plenty of action.

Aztec(team): Everything is far away but early game rushing is actually not that hard, especially if you build to island from the top of the central building. Only thing I dont like is that running around the mid gens makes you dizzy.

Dwarven: I feel like all the dimensions/numbers of this map are perfect, there's plenty of gens and the island spacing is so that building is feasible but defending against rushers isn't an effort of futility.

Oriental(team), steampunk(solo), Fairground(team), and instruments(team) are good but not great.

Least favorites:
In no particular order:

Beginning of tea party games(team): Too many people, too few gens.

Construction(solo): everything is too far, game flows like molasses on this map.

Kingdom(team): Not many gens, very camper friendly map.

Storm (team): Building to mid sucks. Pvp sucks. Building anywhere other than around egg might be the worst thing in eggwars. Mid gens being in buildings with 1 1x2 entrance sucks. The fact that a snow covered map is a refence to desert storm is a minor complaint, but this map just sucks so I might as well include that.

Last edited:

LegoMaster3650

Aug 3, 2016
Favorite map:
Farm (solo)
-8 player makes it easier and the middle has 2 level 2 diamond generators and 1 level 3 on the roof allowing easy diamonds, plus the diamond generator at your base allows you to take 30 seconds in the middle and get a level 3 diamond generator at your own base! In op mode this map is BOSS, with easy access and protection, allowing an experienced player to BEAST this level. In all this level is so easy to do and when you get experience with it everyone is a pro! The only downside is that the islands are a good distance from the middle requiring more sandstone or stuff like that to get to the middle taking up a lot of iron.

LandonMCC

Jul 7, 2016
we should make a new map called houses were there are evenily spread bases around and theylook like houses

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
Favorite

Toys (Team): Gives my an old feeling and mostly is it an short game.
UnderDaSea (Team) : This map during 1 - 1,5 hour.
Village (Solo): That's just for me the most beautiful map.

Least Favorite

Teaparty (Team) : The islands you can hardly recognize.
End (Solo) : You seriously just walk to the center.

-Sylorr

Septicdude

Aug 4, 2016
Favourites :
Team, Fairground, it is very easy to get other eggs and i like that very much.
Team, Space, The diamond generators are on the Sun and the Earth so we don't have to go to the middle.
Solo, End, We don't have to build a bridge to go to the middle we can go on top of the purple lightning instead.
Solo, Teepee we can go on top on the teepee and build to other islands and it is likely that no one will see you.

Ultimate_Derp_1

May 21, 2016
Favourites
  1. I love the safari map (solo) because there is already a bridge to mid which allows for fast paced game play with minimal camping. I also think safari is a good map because the animals are simply amazing. One downside would be that your egg is very vulnerable on this map, so this i think is a map better for experienced players.
  2. I like the majority of team maps as they allow for fast paced, enjoyable game play. They also allow for a slow paced game if you set up in a certain way. IN addition to this, in a team game, it is more than possible to recover and win when your egg is destroyed in the early stages of the game (happened to me on many occasions) whereas solo makes it difficult to recover from this stage. Also, cross teaming i think can be a major problem on solo as i encounter it on a regular basis and it can often ruin the fun of the game.
Least favourites
  1. I don't like the Rome map much as it requires a significant amount of co operation from your team. If you enter this map with a large group of people you know, then yes, this is an awesome map. I'm not usually in such a big group and so often my team will do what they want and we will just get battered (this is an online game of coarse, people don't co operate often in my experience). I have never performed particularly well on this map.
  2. I don't like the space map much as it often leads to long, drawn out games and that just isn't my style. I like to win the game when i'm still rocking the leather. In addition, i have had to carry many times on this map as it is quite difficult to get to an egg.
  3. I don't like the tree house map as there is no diamond generator on the island. This makes it so only one play style can be used effectively and i prefer having the choice.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Favorite maps:
  • UnderDaSea : Its a classic and is most of the times Long Game
  • TeaParty : its a Classic and Huge and eh... Minimum time to finish 1 hour ;) and there are enough pvp spots...
  • Oriental: Classic... And beautifull... Also long game some times ;)
  • Construction(solo): Its massive and easy :/
  • Night Mare(solo): easy and good pvp spots...
Least Favorite maps:
  • Vegetables : too easy and weird island shapes... Not enough pvp spots...
  • Aztec: too big with to few gens :/ Lava is annoying...

N

Nikboo

Favourites:
- Treehouse | Unique and good for cheeeeeesing eggs
- Rome | A large map. Quite nice and unique.
- Oriental | Quite a nice map to play on
- Space | I like the different planets
- Underdasea | Quite a beautiful map

Least Favourites:
- Steampunk | Cobwebs. Not much else to say
- Storm | Boring IMO
- Area54 | Too dark

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom