Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dark Assassin

Nov 2, 2016
i think a good eggwars map to make would be a great fire and water map and i think the name of it should be fireywater

Dark Assassin

Nov 2, 2016
ohh and a nother one u guys should do is hackers land so all the hackers can go there and fight so all the non hackers can be left alone by the hackers that are calling the non hacker Hckers ok

Dark Assassin

Nov 2, 2016
i think they should make a map called tocos with of course tocos all over the place and the gens should be really easy to find so like cive with the mid expaned it though

Acerson

Nov 28, 2015
Favorites:
Aztec (Team) - I love everything about this map, teams of 6 are fun.
Teaparty (Team) - Always have long, intense games on this map, as well as Under Da Sea.
Least favorite:
I don't think I have a least favorite, I think there's OK maps like Huts or City, and great maps like the ones above.

RoseVine2_0

Feb 8, 2017
Favorites:
Food (Team) It's easy to rush another team quickly and it's early pvp
Pizza (Team) Same as food
Forest (Team) Fast to rush another team or mid extremely fast games
City (Team) Fast to rush a team or mid
UnderDaSea (Team)
Toys (Team) Easy to rush mid or another island (mostly mid)
Least Favorite:
Medival (Team) Over all I myself prefer not to play on it
Rome (Team) Hard to make it to the other team and if your egg is down it's a k.o for your team also sometimes you have to wait for the iron
Mansion (Team) k.o for your team if your egg goes down and sometimes you end up having to wait for the iron at the beginning

Though I almost never play solo I often play team eggwars :)

feferino

Feb 12, 2017
Around the computer
Going to do these for most of the games over time. Now EggWars is our most popular game and we have a lot of maps for it. I want to know what your favourite and least favourites maps are.

This information will help the build team improve on 'certain' aspects for future maps or even little improvements to our current maps from your feedback.
You can pick as many maps as you want. Please use this format

This is an example

Favourites:
Space (Team)
- Just always tend to have really fun games on this map
Steampunk (Solo) - Layout is very unique and pretty fun to destroy so many eggs on

Least favourite:
Storm (Team) -
The island surface is horrible to place blocks on
Vegeatables (Team) - Too much detail with heads, and obstacles everywhere to get a good clean fight

Previous ones:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-maps-give-us-feedback.123853/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/duels-maps-give-us-feedback.120741/#post-513434
I
HAVE
AN
IDEA
FOR
THE
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
...Industrial area...
...yep...

DaniqueB23x

Aug 6, 2017
netherlands
Favourites:
1. Toys (team) i like the map because it has a lot of colors. I also like the details on the islands.
2. Forest (team) you can rush easily and i like the distances between the islands.
3. Mlg (solo) it's a really cool map, you can rush easily.

Least favourites:
1. Storm (team) i totally don't like all the decoration. I don't know why, but i don't like to play in it.
2. Medieval (team) it's annoying that there's a hole at the generator. And i think people can rush too fast.
3. Magic (team) the islands are too big and the distance is also really far away from each other.

Mark E

Aug 10, 2017
Favorite map (Teams)
Space - I just do.. there could be some small refinements but its the first map I played so
*map idea* - make the hub into a center for mega map :D
Worst... Dunno

The_Dood_Of_Cyber

Novice Member
Mar 12, 2017
Cyberspace
Favorites:
Pizza(Team): A frantic rush to the opposing egg nearly gets you killed, and while it is easy to camp, the bases are close together.
Also, it isn't a case of first team to the middle wins.
Oriental(Team): The egg is in an easy spot to defend and everything is very close together, in mid the diamond gens are spread out so you can sneak a few diamonds away from other teams, bases are a little far but that makes it easier to defend.

Least favorites:
Toys(Team): The egg is hid in back, making it hard to find and harder to defend, thought that makes it easier to take too, middle is to bumpy and its hard to have a good fight there.
Farm(Solo): This map is way to big for solo, especially the middle, the first time I played it I couldn't even FIND MY EGG, and this is a major case of first to mid wins, as the diamond gens are in one place and easy to guard.

F

Facelurite

Hi , I wanted to come back here to say something very important -

Please give us team steampunk , I just adore steampunk stuff , It's my favourite.

@The_Dood_Of_Cyber what? The egg on farm is right there on the island , pretty hard to miss

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I like most maps except mansion and rome. These maps are just a rush to get to the other egg and there's no time for any other strategy. I saw the leaderboards people playing these maps over and over again to farm wins just because they are quick games.

I think that these maps should have more gold 2 separate mids that are sort of far away from each other. Currently there is almost no time to build up obsidian on your egg on either map. Also it would be nice if maps with 2 teams like these were on opposite corners from each other instead of in frojt of each other to make it take a little longer to get to the enemy base.

mdk_chicken

Jul 8, 2014
Faourites:
Underdasea (Team): Great map, easily controlable mid. Although having a lot of campers is definitely rushable and often fast-paced
Magic (Team): Nice fast-paced map, only downside: people who build up from the witch in mid.
[EDIT]: Beach (Team): Easy to defend, attack and camp on other teams dia gens (which is just great)

Least favourite:
Teaparty (Team): Way too much teams which are quite filled. Too many players.
Rome (Team): Too few teams and too much players

SnowmanSimon

Aug 12, 2017
Eggwars is in my opinion the best game on Cubecraft and have a few things
positive
A lot of rush maps and great community

Negative
Some kits are a bit unbalanced (Normal mode) and I would love to see a bit of a change in TNT

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
my favourites: underdasea: its fun with friends but you cant pvp normally if you can buy bows, you get shot off easily
teaparty: the thing i like about is how big it is and how you cant control the mid
forest: love the way you can hide in treas and sneaky take the egg
least favourites: dwarven : impossible to pvp

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Favourites:
Library (speed team) It is so nice that you can rush in 5 seconds to the island next to you. Mid is in reach. I play this map like 5 times a day.
Boldore (speed team) Just as I discribed before, you can rush to enimies with a pickaxe and blocks, that's enough. And I like the 2 iron generators on you island, one for me and one for my teammate.

DesT

Sep 8, 2017
Going to do these for most of the games over time. Now EggWars is our most popular game and we have a lot of maps for it. I want to know what your favourite and least favourites maps are.

This information will help the build team improve on 'certain' aspects for future maps or even little improvements to our current maps from your feedback.

This is an example

Favourites:
Space (Team)
Steampunk (Solo) - Layout is very unique and pretty fun to destroy so many eggs on

Least favourite:
Storm (Team) -
Vegeatables (Team) - Too much detail with heads, and obstacles everywhere to get a good clean fight

Previous ones:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/duels-maps-give-us-feedback.120741/#post-513434
My fav is the toy store in team but you should make a new map like a big room map like your ants in a giants room!

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016

This is an example

Favourites:
Space (Team)

Least favourite:
Storm (Team) -

Previous ones:
favourites:
Team: Under da sea: its just so beautiful, and nice to play.
solo: Nightmare: I like the middel of it.

least favo:
team: teaparty: Its to big
Solo: construction: I don't know why, but I just don't like it...

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom