Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
My favorite:
Garden(teams)
I like how there isnt any sub-mids making every camper have to go very mid to get a punch bow, preventing pvp lacking campers from camping, this map very rarely on op because several donors dislike it.
Forest(teams)
Very few people camp but if they do It is ANNOYING once I literally dealt with two neighbouring campers once and lost. However a good map nonetheless
Easter(Solo)
I like maps with lots of diamond gens at mid, slims down the campers, while the pvp space is small it is very active. Or should I say was D: RIP Easter.

Most hated:
TeaParty(Teams)
Don't slit my throat but the reason this map is not good is because 110% of the time it is OP since it appeals to donors. That is really the only reason I dislike this map, on normal you would be dead if you fell on the cloud without blocks on op Mr. prot IV says, here buddy go beg for your teammates to give you blocks now and if they're all dead? CAMP. The best thing about eggs.
Nightmare(solo)
Shop is in the house, mid is very far, islands to close, to much early rushing.
This is my first post :D I hope I did ok?

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Wow why did i not come here earlier?

Id live more certical maps , where it feels more 3 dimensional and less plain and linear . In maps like construction you could maneuver anywhere in the map thanks to tall buildings . Campers wouldnt see you coming from up high either. Steampunk is also another great map

How to fix construction:

Remove the ladder leading to the egg and replace it with a staircase

Tiny islands between each player island or decrease the space between them

How to fix area 51

Do something with the space in the space ship. Put iron generators and diamond gens in there

Replace the diamond generators below with and emerald generator and 3 gild gens

Pls change the tractior beam part into a spiral

Nightvision after respawning - do that too it was gone after a single death

Thin elongated islands with a low level gold generator between mid and player islands

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
My favourite teams map: Aztec (because mid is great for fighting and warming up pushing pvp style and parkour with the lava)
My favourite solo map: Safari (just like Aztec a clean flat pvp area at mid)

My least favourite teams map: City (it always shows up and im forced to play it when n-ones on)
My least favourite solo map: Steampunk (a lot of campers and takes a while to get to 1 of 2 middle islands and rely's on knocking people off way to much)

extra info for staff: On the teams map forest, because of the block braking abilty (forgot what it was called) you can collect the tall rose's but only that plant (lol dont know name off it again), i dont know why this was added and im not sure if its a glitch or not, so i just added it in here for info, but i would prefer to leave this easter egg on the map.

OH! iv changed my mind i forgot about "underdasea" it is my least favourite map for many reasons, its insainly hard to do decent pvp there and the islands are ridiculously far apart from each other i cant stand this map and will never play it again no matter what... (sorry to all who like the map)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Favorite team:
Toys: this map is awesome for playing with 2 persons. I always Search this map. Lay-out is Nice And beautiful buildings

Favorite solo:
Candy: it is a Nice rushmap, you can go to each island.

Anti-Favorite team:
Space: because I have played this map so much. It is an Old map And a messy middle.

Ani-favorite solo:
Steampunk: There are too much campers And I dont like the lay-out

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Favorite: City (2 players) Azetec (6 players) Space (4 players) Instruments (3 players) Mine (1 player) MLG (1 player)
Can't really explain why they are nice, but just good.

Dislikes: Storm (2 players)
Too many teams. Very close islands. Just not very fun (for me)

I prefer maps with less teams. Rome and Mansion aren't in here bcuz 2 teams with 10 is too much (my opinion).

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Favorite: City (2 players) Azetec (6 players) Space (4 players) Instruments (3 players) Mine (1 player) MLG (1 player)
Can't really explain why they are nice, but just good.

Dislikes: Storm (2 players)
Too many teams. Very close islands. Just not very fun (for me)

I prefer maps with less teams. Rome and Mansion aren't in here bcuz 2 teams with 10 is too much (my opinion).
That's why for me, tea party map is nasty

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
I hate to be nitpicky, but the new map 'Huts' feels too much like bedwars, and I do not like bedwars. Eggwars doesn't feel like 'eggwars' anymore. It feels like bedwars with beds. It was a new idea, so it's understandable, but please, less of these sort of maps for future updates.

Reactions: AftyCrafty

AftyCrafty

Jun 17, 2017
Favorites:

1.(Toys-Speed team)This map is awesome because it has great hiding spots and is more enjoyable then other maps.
2.(space-normal team) This map is great for long enjoyable rounds that will have great memories.
3(underdasea-normal team)This map is one of my favorites because it takes a long time to win and it really fun and it boosts my heart rate every time.
4.(Fairground-normal team) This map is great and I love the structures built within the map.

Least Favorites:

1.(Bones-speed team)This map is very plain and is not very amusing to me or my friends as we don't like playing that map.
2.(Library-speed team) This map is hard for me and my friends to play because the islands are to close together and we practically die instantly without enough time to even get blocks.

Please take my thoughts on my map to consideration, I love eggwars and I want the maps to stay great and not turn down. -AftyCrafty

Reactions: XtremeElectrix

AftyCrafty

Jun 17, 2017
I hate to be nitpicky, but the new map 'Huts' feels too much like bedwars, and I do not like bedwars. Eggwars doesn't feel like 'eggwars' anymore. It feels like bedwars with beds. It was a new idea, so it's understandable, but please, less of these sort of maps for future updates.
I definitely agree with you and cubecraft should change the new update. to me and my friend it seemed as if eggwars turned into bedwars as a copy and coming from me, I hate bedwars so when eggwars changed the style to more bedwars type it made me not want to play it. -AftyCrafty

Reactions: XtremeElectrix

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Favorite (Solo)
Tropical: unique layout
Mine: Enjoyable gameplay, somewhat fast paced
Steampunk: nice layout, only annoying in op you can just camp at the bottom
Teepee: Pretty easy to rush and fast paced
Easter (when playable): Unique layout, nice gameplay
Stronghold: Just straight up like it
End: Easy to win on iff you get to the middle quick
Nightmare: Nice layout, fun gamemplay

Dislike (Solo)
Village: The islands are real weird and hard to get around
Candy: Gamemplay is really boring
Snowy: The snow kinda screws me up, still fin though
Safari: Your egg can break in a mere 10 seconds

Favourite (Team):
Teaparty: Extremely fun gamemplay, nice map layout
Magic: Nice gamemplay, fast paced
Pizza: Fast pades gameplay
Forest: Real easy to rush
Oriental: The base layout and gamemplay is exciting
Space: Layout is nice, intense gamemplay
Rome: Intense gamemplay

Dislike (Team:
Underdasea: Rough layout, PvP cant be done that easily
Storm: You get rushed real quick, the snow is a pain
Aztec: Peopel camp a lot, the lava in the middle
Holloween (When playable): Not a map i enjoy playing on
Well, this is my old choices ^^^^
I might just do some editing in a little bit ;)

Favorite (Solo)
Tropical- Nice layout, if you take out your neighbors, you get a huge advantage.
Mine- ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Teepee- Really easy to rush. Games usually dont last too long.
Stronghold- If you get to mid first, you basically win.
End- Rush mid, rush bases, easy win
Nightmare- Usually some enjoyable gameplay.
MLG- Again, usually a routine win when rushing.
Construction- I love this map. All i do is rush and i usually win.
Snowy- Rush and get the gold from mid, really nice.
Tentacles- Really easy to win if you rush.
Farm- Pretty easy win, get to islands fast though.
Golf- Rush = win for this

Dislike (Solo)
Technology- You're base is waaaay to vulnerable, making the map really hard to win on.
Safari- Although it is good for egg breaks, its not good for an enjoyable game on.
Village- I like the gameplay, but the islands are really difficult to get around.
Candy- The gameplay just seems kind of dull i guess.
Steampunk- Good gameplay, but its annoying when you get stuck on the bottom.
Elven- The layout just seems kind of strange.

Favorite (Team)
City- Really fast paced gameplay.
Forest- A win is easy if you rush.
Pizza- My all time favorite team map :D
Toys- Pretty nice gameplay, if you play the map right.
Fairground- Get to those diamonds and rush people from mid.
Garden- Rush Rush Rush
Under Da Sea- Love the new mid, a better place to PvP
Kingdom- Break eggs off the start when you go to mid and you usually win.
Magic- Rush your neighbor then wait for the other side to get ruined then finish them off.
Oriental- Nice gameplay, easy to get to eggs.
Space- Somewhat nice, easy to camp though.
Treehouse- Rush everyone and you win.
Tea Party- Usually a relaxed style gameplay.
Western- Rushshshhss
Mansion & Rome - Both really fast paced.

Dislike (Team)
Medieval- The layout is difficult imo.
Storm- A little much is the rush maps (Way to easy to die if you do one thing wrong)
Huts- The gameplay seems off, yet to win on this map.
Instruments- Islands are way to far apart.
Dwarven- The islands aren't very neat imo.
Mushrooms- I just don't really enjoy playing this.
Aztec- Way to big, just don't enjoy playing on it.

Last edited:

ElementalFox Gaming

Jul 31, 2016
I'm officially updating my Favorites and Non - Favorites :P Alright so with this new Eggwars update, obviously my preferences have changed so lets look it over shall we. Being the live-streamer I am, I love the small maps where campers are rare so I would have to list my favorites being these.
-=Favorites=- -=Reason=-
1. Mine Map (Solo) 1. Fast paced and Easy Travel
2. Teepee Map (Solo) 2. The diamonds do not take as long to collect
3. Snow Map (Solo) 3. ALL THE GOLD

Now as for the maps that I do not like to play on. These maps are the maps that hackors frequent, and the campers stalk. Also these maps tend to make resource collecting an hour long deal, which is unfortunate.

-=Non-Favorites=- -=Reason=-
1. Safari Map (Solo) 1. Resource Collection takes to long
2. Tentacles Map (Solo) 2. This map is really hard to navigate (tripping)
3. Construction Map (Solo) 3. A lot of open void space, and campers frequent this map.

Alright! I hope this helped you people up high in the moderator/builder department :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
Top Bottom