Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DankWalrus

Jun 15, 2017
Favorites:
Toys (Team) Can easily rush other people's eggs and is easy to get to mid
Teepee ( Solo) Easy to get resources fast in middle and is easy to destroy other people's eggs

Least Favorite:
Teaparty (Team) too many people an a team and so u don't get resources fast and then u cant tell if someone is at the egg because it is upstairs and also too much space between islands
Mine (Solo) 1. A lot of people hack on this one because u get resources fast and easy and there is also and emerald gen that they camp on. 2. Islands are too close

ellamaree8

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2016
New Zealand
Favourites:
Toys (Team)
- Really well-built map, super fun to play with a friend

Least favourite:
Troy (Team) -
Personally I feel that there are too many diamond generators in the middle, with one already working per team, I don't think there is a need for four other generators situated around the middle. Although there are 5 players per team, I think only 2 diamond generators would be necessary for the middle. I believe that the increase in diamond generators in this map means it downgrades diamond's 'special' token quality e.g: where it usually would take you quite a while to achieve full bodied diamond armour and is usually an 'end of game' defence, it is much more easily achieved in the beginning.

Reactions: xx_small_bob_xx

OreoCookieBar

Apr 1, 2017
Going to do these for most of the games over time. Now EggWars is our most popular game and we have a lot of maps for it. I want to know what your favourite and least favourites maps are.

This information will help the build team improve on 'certain' aspects for future maps or even little improvements to our current maps from your feedback.
You can pick as many maps as you want. Please use this format

This is an example

Favourites:
Space (Team)
- Just always tend to have really fun games on this map
Steampunk (Solo) - Layout is very unique and pretty fun to destroy so many eggs on

Least favourite:
Storm (Team) -
The island surface is horrible to place blocks on
Vegeatables (Team) - Too much detail with heads, and obstacles everywhere to get a good clean fight

Previous ones:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-maps-give-us-feedback.123853/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/duels-maps-give-us-feedback.120741/#post-513434
Favorites
Toys (team) I love the bright colors! Makes you feel welcoming, and happy! Fast.
Space (team) I like the planets around the map. Makes it feel more life-like.
Pizza (team) Very fast pace! Love the design, and the way you need to fight to get control of the diam gens at the pineapple!

Least
Steampunk (solo) People often get stuck below when throw off by players/themselfs. Making it quite annoying when trying to build down there. But design is unique.
Mansion (team) I think there is WAY to many players to be fighting with on one team. (only 2 total teams)

mobtownUSA

May 27, 2017
(normal favorites)
1. Teaparty
2. Underdasea
3. Space

(Speed favorites)
1. Troy
2. Candy
3. Bones

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Teaparty and underdasea are my favorite maps.

Gotta say that Underdasea looks really ugly at the moment. I can understand that some people want a bigger mid (personally I was totally fine with the old one), but now it would be nice if you guys can put a little bit more effort into it ^^

1v1MeLoser

Jul 8, 2017
Australia
Favourites

Forest (teams): I really love this map as it is perfect to play against other friends and playing with friends. It is well spread and a fun map to play on. There are many strategies you can use on this map and I like how the game can last for a very long time or a really short time.
Toys (teams): This is another great map for playing on because it's a well-sized map with action packed fun for everyone. It is a fair map for all so no one can complain about things such as getting the bad team base. Although there could probably be room for improvement on the map, it's still fantastic.

Least Favourites

Storm (teams): I don't enjoy this map because it's too small and really easy to destroy people's eggs. It is not as fun and it bores me even when playing with friends. Nothing much else to say other than I don't like it.
MLG (solo): As much as this map is a funny one, it's not that enjoyable and in my opinion everyone is too close to each other. The map is too small and there is a lot more work that could be put into this map even though I like the thought of it, just in my opinion I don't like it, so I don't play it.

SirWamble

Apr 27, 2017
Favourites:
Storm (Team)
Toys (Team)

Least Favourites:
Under Da Sea (Team)
Aztec (Team)
Area 51 (Team)

Feed back:
You should probably add less entry points for other teams to get across islands and break eggs. Maybe make it a shorter distance from each island so that your not vulnerable to arrows for as long and make it easier to find the egg.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Teaparty and underdasea are my favorite maps.

Gotta say that Underdasea looks really ugly at the moment. I can understand that some people want a bigger mid (personally I was totally fine with the old one), but now it would be nice if you guys can put a little bit more effort into it ^^
The did put plenty of effort into underdasea, just because the effort was on gameplay instead of looks doesn't mean there wasn't any effort put into it.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
The did put plenty of effort into underdasea, just because the effort was on gameplay instead of looks doesn't mean there wasn't any effort put into it.

They recently changed it, so I guess your talking about the newer look?

Also how did they put effort into gameplay...? It just was one big circle around mid without anything extra. It was a 10 seconds job with world edit.

The new look is better. There they have put time into making it look a big nicer :) And this thread is about the maps, not the gameplay or the update.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
The new map food, why would you connect the starting islands? Both islands regardless of who wins the fight are bound to lose their eggs. IMO, you should have to build to every island in eggwars and not have anything built for you especially the starting islands.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Time for a new updated version of this list. Don't play speed mode so I'll do normal only.(in no order)

Favorites:
1. Safari: Connected Islands and Little Diamonds = FUN
2. City: Same thing ^^^
3. Pizza / Toys: Due to the close islands on this map rushing is incredibly easy. Very difficult to mid camp so that isn't a problem either.
4. Snowy / Tropical / Mine / MLG: The 4 sub-mid setup is my favorite one. Would be nice if they had very limited resources at mid
5. Storm: Very close islands allowing for easy rushing, little diamonds at mid. The snow needs flattening though.
6. End: Needs WAY less diamonds at mid. Still fun with the connected islands.
7. Food: Although this map is very friendly to mid camping, it's unique to have the starting islands connected. Would be nice to have level 2's at mid and a level 1 on the doughnut.
8. Forest - Good rushing, low to moderate diamonds
9. Technology - Too many diamond gens, but good for rushing and still fun regardless
10. Medieval / Magic - A bit bland, but still good for rushing. Needs some aesthetic improvements.
11. Golf / Tentacles - Good for rushing. Should have some less diamonds.

Semi-Favorites:
1. Treehouse - I like playing this map with friends, but way too many people hide in the trees. LOWER THEM
2. Construction - Pretty good, but not perfect. Not much else to say.
3. Elven - I like it, just feels weird. idk
4. Candy - Good for rushing, but I just don't play it that much. Love the small island as well for normal mode, needs some fixing for OP.
5. Village / Nightmare: WHY SO MANY DIAMONDS. Still fun though
6. Western: OP is annoying, normal and hardcore is very fun.
7. Beach: Only played it once, but I think I like it

Okay Maps:
1. Stronghold / Teepee / Farm - Probably the only good solo maps for mid camping. Could be prevented though.
2. Teaparty: Very fun for hardcore and normal, but since it's OP 90% of the time it ends up being no fun when it is.
3. Instruments / Space: Friendly for mid camping and rushing at the same time. Balances out.
4. Oriental: Just somewhat fun. Nothing else.
5. Rome / Mansion: Good for rushing, but not much fun tbh

Bad Maps:
1. Huts - I don't know what it is, but I just can't stand this map. Mid camping does happen sometimes.
2. Steampunk - This is the only solo map I actually dislike. Islands are too far and there's too many campers at the bottom of islands.
3. Mushrooms - Just not a fan of this.
4. Dwarven - Too friendly to mid camping, although it doesn't happen often

The Maps I Can't Stand (in order):
5. Fairground: Pretty much impossible to kill people in OP, very friendly to mid camping, very easy to hide
4. Garden: Easily the best map for mid camping, needs a fix quick. Impossible to get diamonds against mid campers.
3. Kingdom: Very common to find mid campers (25%), the compact gens make it impossible to beat them
2. Aztec: I've been Mid Camped+ on this map on multiple occasions, just NOT FUN. The diamond generators are way too close, the lava is annoying as ____, and you can't rush effectively
1. Do I even need to say it?

Caaaaarman

Jun 1, 2017
The Cat Store.
www.cubecraft.net
I'm going to add some more, I have nothing better to do.

Favourites (more)

10. Magic (Team) - The map is designed amazing, and it's usually a very fast round
9. Snowy (Solo) The snow is even, so there is enough room to PvP and there aren't any campers!
8. Kingdom (Team) - This would be my 3rd favorite map if it weren't for one thing: A lack of iron. There is only 1 level 2 generator per island and there aren't any at mid! The map looks amazing however!
7. Pizza (Team) - The islands can be built between with as little as 16 blocks, so it is great for rushing!
6. End (Solo) - I love this map for the same reasons as safari in my post above

Least Favourites (more)
10. Steampunk (Solo) - This map is very cramped and there is not much room to PvP. In double and triple health, many people drop to the bottom and camp.
9/8. Dwarven / Storm (Team) - I don't like these maps because the uneven snow makes it impossible to PvP.
7. Construction (Solo) - The islands are too far apart and there are far too many campers.
6. Vegetables (Team) - You can not go anywhere on this map, it is just too detailed. The map is very buggy and PvP is next to impossible.

Mar 18, 2017
Favourites mansion
Pizza
Garden

Speed
Forest
Bonespecially
Civilization

Least
Fairground
Teaparty

Least speed
Archaic
Troy
Boldoremail
Library

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom