Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lightning McQueen

U dont have bad maperinos but id like one dedicated to me maybe my profile pic? Also more height on maps and more maps like hits and beach i love those.

Revamp area 51

Jason Lee

Sep 12, 2017
I feel that my most favourite solo map is construction and 2 player map is storm and forest, 3 player map is jungle and 5 player map is mushroom and teaparty and 6 is Aztec and 10 is mansion. I feel that you guys should create a new and better improved 4 player maps because I feel that most of them are really not built good and the design and idea is just bad. This is my opinion on the egg wars maps.

Equates

Sep 30, 2016
Under The Sea (Team) Its amazing, the islands are just out of epearl distance so you have to get high or build to epearl and the map is just wonderfully designed, along with the capability to bridge from underneath!

Tentacles (Solo) Clean amazing and amazing.

Reactions: TeoVolcano

KittyKatMeg

Dec 25, 2016
Favorite Maps:
Kingdom (Team)-I like the castles and the layout for the map.
Space (Team)- I really like the concept of space in real life and I think it is done really well.
Fairground (Team)- At first, I didn't like it but now it is one of my favorites
Treehouse (Team)- I really like the update on the egg being in the back versus up at the top.

Least Favorite Maps:
Instruments (Team)- I think the guitar look is really cool, but I do not like how long it takes to get from the top to the bottom of the island for the generators, especially gold.
Underdasea (Team)- Every time I play this map, it takes a very long time.

Nov 13, 2016
Belgium
Going to do these for most of the games over time. Now EggWars is our most popular game and we have a lot of maps for it. I want to know what your favourite and least favourites maps are.

This information will help the build team improve on 'certain' aspects for future maps or even little improvements to our current maps from your feedback.
You can pick as many maps as you want. Please use this format

This is an example

Favourites:
Space (Team)
- Just always tend to have really fun games on this map
Steampunk (Solo) - Layout is very unique and pretty fun to destroy so many eggs on

Least favourite:
Storm (Team) -
The island surface is horrible to place blocks on
Vegeatables (Team) - Too much detail with heads, and obstacles everywhere to get a good clean fight

Previous ones:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-maps-give-us-feedback.123853/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/duels-maps-give-us-feedback.120741/#post-513434[/QUOT

the maps are cool!
but i think you guys need to design a map for long games!
In the begin of eggwars al the games where like 2,3 hours!
now its like 50 min max!

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Bes
Going to do these for most of the games over time. Now EggWars is our most popular game and we have a lot of maps for it. I want to know what your favourite and least favourites maps are.

This information will help the build team improve on 'certain' aspects for future maps or even little improvements to our current maps from your feedback.
You can pick as many maps as you want. Please use this format

This is an example

Favourites:
Space (Team)
- Just always tend to have really fun games on this map
Steampunk (Solo) - Layout is very unique and pretty fun to destroy so many eggs on

Least favourite:
Storm (Team) -
The island surface is horrible to place blocks on
Vegeatables (Team) - Too much detail with heads, and obstacles everywhere to get a good clean fight

Previous ones:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-maps-give-us-feedback.123853/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/duels-maps-give-us-feedback.120741/#post-513434

My favourite maps are:
  • Teaparty(Team) its so good and long but the worst thing about this map is OP and when its OP people start to camp but still favourite map
  • Forest(Team): Easy and fast game just to get wins
  • Under Da Sea(Team): Really fun with friends and I like the fact that they added Emerald gen to this map so that's good but just like Teaparty people can camp in OP
Space (Team) I love this map I like the stars when I play it with my texture pack and so beautiful map!

Least Favourite:

Mansion: I think the players are too much and impossible to get other team egg because they camp literally 5 ppl at the egg :P

Oct 15, 2017
Don't really have an favorites or disliked one, I will play them all its just I have troubles finding maps with 2 players when I'm playing with 2 but when playing with 4 I have luck with 2 and opposite.

Frendigo

Sep 24, 2016
Favourites:
Pizza (Team)
- Fast paced, intense start and it is 2 player
Storm (Team) - Fun to circle round the islands as it is such a large map

Least favourite:
fairground (Team) -
The map is too spread out and so it makes movement take too much time.
All of the bigger team maps (Team) - Too many so i have to wait a while for a smaller team game.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
Next time you guys bring the map egg back for eggwars make it a permanent map that map was the best map out of all the maps you guys have made

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Favorites
1. Space, its fun to play with friends, has good room to pvp
2. Nightmare, very fast paced, not too hard to get resources at base
3. Kingdom, Games can be fast or very long, easy to get eggs without the people who keep punching you while you try to break their egg
Least favorites
1. Underdasea, eveyone camps, game takes way too long
2. Steampunk, the 3 4-island blocks are way too far apart, it feels like you are playing 3 different games
3. Teaparty, every single game goes very late game, games usually take 40-90 minutes, not my playstyle. I like fast pave games, 5-10 minute games

DarkWolf283

Jan 18, 2016
I recently made a few maps for Eggwars so if you want to check it out go to my thread on Eggwars New Map or Another New Map - By DarkWolf283

ThePizzaGod

Oct 23, 2015
Favourites:
Fireplace (Team)
- I play this all day every day when its here. Please keep it!
UnderDaSea (Team) - Im just really good on it

Least favourite:
Storm (Team) -
The layout of the map is too small

Extherion_

Novice Member
Apr 11, 2017
Too many hackers...

tenor.gif

Reactions: Extherian_
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom