Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Favorites:
Underdasea (Team)- Unique theme, and generators are easily accessible
Steampunk (Solo)- I like the layout, and the generators are easily accessible

Least Favorites:
Minions (Team)- Inconvenient with generators, layout is confusing and difficult to navigate
Tentacles (Solo)- All islands are connected to mid (which I personally do not like), and a bit confusing island layout

Avalanche_Gam3r

Mar 24, 2016
MagicalCornLand
Favourites:

Fairground (team): Games are very fun and the length depends on the skill of the players in the game. Easy to get resources as you have two iron gens and two gold gens. Only con is, it REALLY relies on teammates to win, therefore it's best to play with Skype or Discord.

Space (team): I personally like all the 4 player 4 teams maps and Space has great islands and ability to get diamonds if you don't want to go to mid as you can build up to Earth or Sun, whichever is closest to your island.

Aztec (team): Great map for long games or for skilled PvPers. The lava in mid can only really affect the noobs (no offence to all those people who fall in, 24/7) and the egg is in a position great for defenders and rushers.

Construction (solo): Very large map and semi-long games, and many occasions to get diamonds at all the different mids.

Least favourites:

Teaparty (team): Way too many players, too many teams, only two iron generators per five people, oversized middle; I could go on for ages.

Treehouse (team): Everything about this map is great except for two things: the egg's position (which was GREAT before) and the diamond gen's location. It's way too easy to get rushed and if you want diamonds, you might as well go to mid.

Western (team): Islands are oversized and it's way too easy to barricade yourself in the emerald gen.

Mushrooms (team): Same reasons as Teaparty.

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
Favourite maps: pizza, forest, under da sea (not that we see any of that and mushrooms). I love these maps as they are amazing to play with just one friend and can either be played relatively quickly or you can make them last an hour which is really interesting and fun in OP mode. I would say that these maps are by far the best built as far as design and are well balanced.

Honourable mention: I also enjoy Rome as its a fun map to play occasionally for easy, quick wins and an amazing design although it lacks variety and potential for a long game as once your egg is gone that is pretty much game over.

Least favourite maps: I would say that mine and the communities least favourite maps would be ones like Teaparty as they take too long to fill up, aren't very well built as far as a gameplay perspective (although it is an amazing looking map!) I think maps like these just end up taking spots on the board as no one wants to join them and play them. Almost like a drain pipe when it's blocked.

I love the concept of a mini mid rather than a diamond generator at your base as it encourages pvp rather than camping for hours on end to get that Protection 5 diamond chestplate on storm. I also think that for maps to be good they have to be able to accommodate for all the games That people play in OP.

An example of a good map for overpowered mode is pizza as it has 2 diamond generators next to each other which are very helpful when upgraded to level 3! Maps like teaparty just can't cope as there is no room for pvp and plenty of room for having Noob team mates that sit on the generators for hours on end and are toxic in the game.

In conclusion more maps with 2 /3 players that are well built for pvp and are good for OP mode.

Lemme know if you read this all as it took me about 15 minutes on my phone LOL

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Fav maps ( I mostly play team and rarely play solos)
-Rome ( Easy and fast pace,Easy to win or lose )
-Space ( The map i like to rush and the only night map )
-Pizza ( not my fav but if i feel like cracking eggs, thats the map )
-Western ( cz its cool )

Least fav maps
-Fairground ( I never played it cz I don't like that map ands a bit far but i watch you tubers that played this map before )
-Aztec ( I just don't fancy that kinda map
-Magic ( I don't like it cz its so far away from each others island and its a bit too much and i don't like it.

Suggestions of new maps
-A Skyscraper kinda map, so basically like a modern city with all fans planes like hover cars ETC
-Another night base map, perhaps call it nature? ( But should be a fast paste map with 3 people per team )
-A Map thats kinda indian like ( The Indian Palace ) or A map base on Indians ( Like the aboriginal people )

Thanks for reading!

Feb 26, 2017
Team
GOOD:
Mushroom
BAD: Minions

Solo
Good:
Village
Bad: Tentacles. Why does this map exist? Thematically, it makes no sense. What are the tentacles even holding? The design is bad, as there are no ways to properly fight. There is no space on the player islands to even fight.

I literally made this account just to say how horrendous this map is.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Team
GOOD:
Mushroom
BAD: Minions

Solo
Good:
Village
Bad: Tentacles. Why does this map exist? Thematically, it makes no sense. What are the tentacles even holding? The design is bad, as there are no ways to properly fight. There is no space on the player islands to even fight.

I literally made this account just to say how horrendous this map is.

If you don't like the map, you could tell us and perhaps suggest your opinions to make that map better or your own ideas. You don't have to be so rude, You do know Builders on cube craft use large amounts of efforts and time to build us ( Players ) Maps so we could enjoy it, I know..... Everyone has maps they don't like but you don't have to be so straight forward , Perhaps you can say it a little more kind and softer!? Like for example, I don't like map Tentacles because......... maybe if you add/remove ( ) it would be nice. Thanks for reading my opinion and suggestion!

-Godzley_Playz

MarianitoARG

Mar 5, 2017
cooltext196716743944433-png.98131

✯ Forest - All time favorite two man map.
  • I really like how you can go ninja style on the trees, hide behind them and wait for your enemy to past by before you run to their base. The generators are also easy to find, nicely made map.
✯ Toys - Another really liked two man map.
  • Really cutely made, you can also go ninja style from the back of your egg to theirs which I really like a lot.
✯ Pizza - I love pizza, awesome two man map.
  • One of the most yummy food and you get to play on it. I like the details on it and it's one of the few maps where you have to get out of your base to get diamonds.
✯ Underdasea - One of my favorite three man maps.
  • It takes awhile to get to middle but once you do, you can jump on someones bridge and run to their base. It's also challenging because you have to watch out for both sides of the jellyfish (if you're in the middle island) and that brings excitement. You have to be aware of your surroundings and take out teams while at it.
✯ Fairground - Another nice three man map.
  • Going around in a merry go'round getting the generators, how cute is that? Totally fits the theme of the build. It's fast to upgrade your basic gens while getting to mid or player base since everyone aims for the top diamond gen at the start. I really like this map and the colors it has.
✯ Oriental - Japanese themed four man map.
  • I love how each team represent an element, it's as though we're nations fighting each other to be the last team standing instead of just teams. Quite some distance to get to middle but that's fine as it gives us time to cover the egg and get armor/tools for more than one player. You can also hide on the roof on your enemy base while waiting for them to leave to middle. A fitting ninja style.
✯ Tea Party - Oh boy, five man map.
  • The middle of the map is beautiful, I can't describe how much i love the table, the cakes and overall, the structure. Generators can be a little tough to find in middle for newcomers but you get used to it. You can even play hide and seek with your enemies hoping they'll lose you or get to the edge where you can surprise them from behind.
Least Favorite Maps
Vegetables - One of the least enjoyable two man map.
  • Not a food I'd eat. It took me quite awhile to figure out where the egg was, didn't really like the structure and the mid-way to middle. Sometimes you lag back, hit a block or get semi stuck in it (magically) and just fall off. Perhaps my internet couldn't handle it.
✂ Storm - Two man map I wouldn't like to play on.
  • It's hard to know if it's a snow slab and you place it half a slab higher than you want to with the blocks, don't really like the diamond generator placing as well.

Mar 5, 2017
Favorite thing:
Candy (Team) - Love the giant map and various spots for hiding and PvP

Least Favorite Thing:
Candy (Team) - This is I think the only 4 player map and it has gotten boring to me since I have been playing it so much

Mar 5, 2017
I was kicked for breaking blocks to fast I was so **** up because I was only breaking one block and I was so OP at that moment you need to fix that and add a /rejoin
-GoldenMIner007

Mar 5, 2017
Going to do these for most of the games over time. Now EggWars is our most popular game and we have a lot of maps for it. I want to know what your favourite and least favourites maps are.

This information will help the build team improve on 'certain' aspects for future maps or even little improvements to our current maps from your feedback.
You can pick as many maps as you want. Please use this format

This is an example

Favourites:
Space (Team)
- Just always tend to have really fun games on this map
Steampunk (Solo) - Layout is very unique and pretty fun to destroy so many eggs on

Least favourite:
Storm (Team) -
The island surface is horrible to place blocks on
Vegeatables (Team) - Too much detail with heads, and obstacles everywhere to get a good clean fight

Previous ones:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-maps-give-us-feedback.123853/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/duels-maps-give-us-feedback.120741/#post-513434
I really think that you guys should nerf mushrooms they are way to op and a guy with a mushroom can kill a full diamond guy. If a person has a hacked client they are way more op with the mushroom. Hacked clients have an advantage always. if you don't want to nerf shrooms then make mushrooms a wider map so you could stand a chance. Change the location of the egg up the tree in treehouse, I think having the egg down can really take away some of the fun of the match. Please make more maps like tea party I like action.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
Since Eggwars got new maps I'll leave some new feedback here

NORMAL - TEAM

Mushrooms: Good map, doesn't need a change imo

Western: The egg is a little too close to the edge, so if you're not careful, the kids with the oh so hated spawn protection can easily punch you off

Garden: Good map, doesn't need a change imo

City: haven't played yet

Mansion: haven't played yet

SPEED - TEAM

Civilization: My favourite team speed Eggwars map, doesn't need a change imo

Bones: doesn't need a change imo

Toys: doesn't need a change imo

Forest: Never playing this map again, the map itself is good, but the people who only play on forest aren't

Oh boy, now let's talk about candy... Candy is by far the most stupid map (my opinion, calm) I mean, it's very nice and all.. But the egg placement is just... You thought Space was bad? Well then try Candy out! The egg is literally 2 blocks away from the edge! (<-- not surrounded) Well if that isn't already bad enough, the spawn is literally 5-6 blocks away from the egg too! So, if you have the entire team trying to defend their egg, it's really, REALLY hard to break it as it's very easy to get punched off, even when building yourself in, there's always that guy that buys a pickaxe and mines you out and the cycle of trying starts all over again.

Reactions: Awesomekid0818
Mar 5, 2017
Since Eggwars got new maps I'll leave some new feedback here

NORMAL - TEAM

Mushrooms: Good map, doesn't need a change imo

Western: The egg is a little too close to the edge, so if you're not careful, the kids with the oh so hated spawn protection can easily punch you off

Garden: Good map, doesn't need a change imo

City: haven't played yet

Mansion: haven't played yet

SPEED - TEAM

Civilization: My favourite team speed Eggwars map, doesn't need a change imo

Bones: doesn't need a change imo

Toys: doesn't need a change imo

Forest: Never playing this map again, the map itself is good, but the people who only play on forest aren't

Oh boy, now let's talk about candy... Candy is by far the most stupid map (my opinion, calm) I mean, it's very nice and all.. But the egg placement is just... You thought Space was bad? Well then try Candy out! The egg is literally 2 blocks away from the edge! (<-- not surrounded) Well if that isn't already bad enough, the spawn is literally 5-6 blocks away from the egg too! So, if you have the entire team trying to defend their egg, it's really, REALLY hard to break it as it's very easy to get punched off, even when building yourself in, there's always that guy that buys a pickaxe and mines you out and the cycle of trying starts all over again.

EXACTY ABOUT CANDY they need a new map

Funkeymonk3y108

Oct 31, 2015
Favorites

UnderDaSea(Team)--- Amazing to play with friends, a bit longer than the other maps, and the best egg and resource locations
Space(team)---- A pretty long gametime, great if you just need to waste some time

Least Favorites
Vegetables (Team) - You can not go anywhere on this map, it is just too detailed. The map is very buggy and PvP is next to impossible.
Tea party(Team): This map is just way too oversized. There is also only 1 iron generator for 5 PEOPLE

JakeIsDatBoi

Feb 11, 2017
My personal favourite maps are UnderDaSea (team) slow paced very fun with friends. Pizza (teams) with a teams of 2 and very small map its very fun to play with friends also.
Least favourties are as followed Candy (teams) shown way to many times for any actual fun maps to be shown. Civilization (teams) has the same affect as candy.

<3 Jakeg121

Reactions: Awesomekid0818

ExoJellyFish

Mar 12, 2017
My favorite map(Teams, I only play Teams) is:
Space: Perfect distance between islands. I like the diamond generator on the Sun and the Earth. It was the first map me and my friend ever played on.

Least Favorite map(Teams) is:
Storm: Surface is really bad for placing blocks. There are too many things that obstruct the players view. Not enough egg room in my opinion.

Jaii

Mar 10, 2017
Currently, on Speed I've been playing a lot of Forest. I prefer playing on 2v2v2v2's because there are less people to focus on and when playing with a friend.. well, it can get quite hectic.

eh, I dislike Toys though.. I mean sure, you can build over and break an egg in the first 15 seconds but, it's too fast paced for Speed.

Jan 31, 2017
Going to do these for most of the games over time. Now EggWars is our most popular game and we have a lot of maps for it. I want to know what your favourite and least favourites maps are.

This information will help the build team improve on 'certain' aspects for future maps or even little improvements to our current maps from your feedback.
You can pick as many maps as you want. Please use this format

This is an example

Favourites:
Space (Team)
- Just always tend to have really fun games on this map
Steampunk (Solo) - Layout is very unique and pretty fun to destroy so many eggs on

Least favourite:
Storm (Team) -
The island surface is horrible to place blocks on
Vegeatables (Team) - Too much detail with heads, and obstacles everywhere to get a good clean fight

Previous ones:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-maps-give-us-feedback.123853/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/duels-maps-give-us-feedback.120741/#post-513434
How do you get in the games I just joined.

Bokadesu

Mar 18, 2017
My favorites are:
Toys (team) I like the layout of the map.
Storm (team) Another two player map that is enjoyable for me.

The only one that I dont like (as of now.) is Teaparty (team) The map is too big and overwhelming.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom