Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The price of leaping feathers needs to be changed


  • Total voters
    6

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
368
2,035
234
24
The Unknown
Hey everyone

I've played some eggwars games after the update yesterday and something was really standing out for me. The leaping feather, I really like the idea of adding leaping to eggwars and it's a great addition to the game. But right now the price is rather cheap. For only 2 emeralds you can buy yourself a leaping feather in overpowered.

my proposal is:
Hardcore: remove the leaping feather. In my opinion doesn't it suit the hardcore gameplay.
Normal: 10 emeralds
Overpowered: 6 emeralds.

Right now with the price of 2 emeralds for a leaping feather you can basicly fly to the enemy island after farming for a little while. I don't thinkt thats the gameplay we want to play. It is now a more useable enderpearl for a way cheaper price. And it shouldn't replace the enderpearl. An other option would be to add a cooldown to the leaping feather. But that would make it to complicated.

let me know what you think about the leaping feathers!
Byeee
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom