Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
The current problem is that kits are really inly useful in the beginning of the game and the golden apple kit is evidently much stronger than the rest.

The suggestions I’ll be mentioning will be to revamp most of the kits.

Egg cracker kit: This kit is fine, but in addition, I believe all pickaxes purchased in the shop should have a 20% discount when purchased in the shop.

1. Egg protection kit: The kit is fine as it is, but in overpowered mode it should give the player 2 obsidian blocks when the game begins and 1 obsidian every three miniutes.

2. Builder kit; This is a new kit I’m proposing. It’ll give the player 32 leaves when the game starts. Every 5 minutes the player will receive a stack of leaves. Leaves will decay.

(Also add shears to the shop for 5 gold in lieu of this addition)

3. Nom-nom kit: I think this kit should straight up replace the golden apple kit.

It’ll give you 5 cooked fish on Hardcore mode + 5 more every three minutes

On normal mode it will give five steak and two golden apples. Afterwards, every three minutes it’ll give five more steak.

On OP mode it’ll give 3 golden apples every 5 minutes and 5 golden carrots on spawning.

Now, it has not escaped my notice that on subsequent deaths players can amass gapples and obsidian, so, since player kits now have an effect throughout the game, they will not respawn with kits.

4. Bunny - This is my favorite kit. I think the potion should reappear in the inventory every 5 minutes. It would be nice if the kit also gave a speed 1 potion to incentivize using the kit.

5. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap: All generator upgrade costs get discounted by 25%

The following should be added to the shop:
*Leaf block (3 gold/ 20 blocks)
*2 cobwebs/gold ingot
*Ice blocks, you decide the price (they will nit melt)
*more foods, it wouldn’t hurt
*Maybe slime blocks also
*Spend gold for potions - Leaping, Speed, Splash slowness (10 seconds only) , Lingering potion of poison on 1.9. (3 second duration)
On overpowered mode:

Levitation arrows, fishing rods that pull players, make ender pearls much cheaper 30 diamonds for a pearl.

Reactions: Axyy

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
Tried to make thread as small and readable as possible, I havent gone into detail about costs because it isnt important.

I think these changes are necessary because they’ll increase team synergy because teams will be incentivized to coordinate more.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I think the kits are fine as they are now. The kits you mentioned are too overpowered in my opinion, especially if they appear in your hotbar every 5 minutes like you’ve said.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
The current problem is that kits are really inly useful in the beginning of the game and the golden apple kit is evidently much stronger than the rest.

Egg cracker kit: This kit is fine, but in addition, I believe all pickaxes purchased in the shop should have a 20% discount when purchased in the shop.

1. Egg protection kit: The kit is fine as it is, but in overpowered mode it should give the player 2 obsidian blocks when the game begins and 1 obsidian every three miniutes.

2. Builder kit; This is a new kit I’m proposing. It’ll give the player 32 leaves when the game starts. Every 5 minutes the player will receive a stack of leaves. Leaves will decay.

3. Nom-nom kit: I think this kit should straight up replace the golden apple kit.

On normal mode it will give five steak and two golden apples. Afterwards, every three minutes it’ll give five more steak.

On OP mode it’ll give 3 golden apples every 5 minutes and 5 golden carrots on spawning.

Now, it has not escaped my notice that on subsequent deaths players can amass gapples and obsidian, so, since player kits now have an effect throughout the game, they will not respawn with kits.

4. Bunny - This is my favorite kit. I think the potion should reappear in the inventory every 5 minutes. It would be nice if the kit also gave a speed 1 potion to incentivize using the kit.

5. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap: All generator upgrade costs get discounted by 25%

*2 cobwebs/gold ingot
*Maybe slime blocks also
*Spend gold for potions - Leaping, Speed, Splash slowness (10 seconds only) , Lingering potion of poison on 1.9. (3 second duration)
On overpowered mode:

Levitation arrows, fishing rods that pull players, make ender pearls much cheaper 30 diamonds for a pearl.
The kits are good for me rn

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
I don't think this is a good idea, those kits are way too overpowerd, receiving 3 golden apples per 5 minutes is in my opinion a bad idea and also for the other ideas I think it isn't good to receive something every ... minute. The kits that we have now are better (This is only my opinion, don't feel offended).
-Tijl

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
I also once made a suggestion to change the kits in overpowered mode (mine was much less detailed though so good job!). I really wanted the kits to change in op and be more balanced, but when I received some Feedback, it made me think that kits should be that important and they are just there to help you at the start of the game, and they shouldn’t be so op that they have to be must picks. Also it would be harder for newer players to play fairly when everyone has very good kits (in op mode).

I really liked how you presented your suggestion though! Nice one ;)

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
I also once made a suggestion to change the kits in overpowered mode (mine was much less detailed though so good job!). I really wanted the kits to change in op and be more balanced, but when I received some Feedback, it made me think that kits should be that important and they are just there to help you at the start of the game, and they shouldn’t be so op that they have to be must picks. Also it would be harder for newer players to play fairly when everyone has very good kits (in op mode).

I really liked how you presented your suggestion though! Nice one ;)
Yeah okay that’s fair enough. To me kits would be cooler to last the whole game, but your point of view is very understandable

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
I think there's nothing wrong with the kits how they are right now. Also I never use the goldenapple kit, I use the money bags. It gives you 15 iron and with overpowerd it's enough to buy gear, a sword, a pickaxe and some blocks. So if you die and somebody is on your Island you have enough time to buy all that before spawn protection is over. If you need to grap some iron from a generator and buy your stuff spawn protection is over and get killed while buying stuff.

Reactions: General Kenobi

Yoshimito

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2016
Moon (´◑ω◐`)
I like this idea to add some new kits like the one kit that makes the cost of generators cheaper, this should be added in the game in my opinion..
Some of your ideas of changing kits are too OP tbh but I like the concept, cheers for that ^-^

Last edited:

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation

*2 cobwebs/gold ingot
*Maybe slime blocks also
On overpowered mode:

I understand why you think this, but the kits are fine. The one change I would make is the egg armor kit should come with prot like the rest of the armor when playing op.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom