Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on MinerWare, try to stay on topic!

Mappoe

Apr 8, 2023
Asia
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean my stats are good ngl

1714921900757.png

katnip

Apr 21, 2024
I think if it were too easy then everyone would have near max-points every game, which is definitely not the case. On the other hand, I think the game is only made hard by a few specific microgames that can be challenging to win (KOTH, Balance Beam, Swim to the Platform). I think it's a good mixed bag of easy and difficult games so that everyone can feel like they are winning at something while playing, so it's probably appropriately difficult 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Mappoe

endertom100

May 12, 2024
Pronouns
He/Him
it’s easy for a experienced player, so when the game goes on, then it gets harder because if you make ONE mistake it might cost you the game marking it funner as you get more competitive with more competitive people

Reactions: Mappoe
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Top Bottom