Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

If you receive arrows at the starting of the game along with the bow. I think they could start with random effects
example: 1 arrow has nausea, another has blindness, another has no effect , etc.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Or sometimes the effect could not be true. example: it says slowness but is really nausea

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
If you receive arrows along with bow at the starting of the game
The arrows could have a random effect. For Example: 1 arrow has nausea, another has no effect , another has blindess, etc
I think the main problem with the bow is that the kit user can just give it to a team member and constantly kill themselves to farm arrows. Even with the idea you had of having the kit wear off after a couple deaths you could still arm your entire team with bows at the start.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I'm pretty sure in one of my posts I said that the kit user got 3 respawns with the bow

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

As I said higher up this kit can definetley be changed. This is not final product
And on a completely different note can u follow me back pls

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Can you at least give some constructive criticism not yell at me

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I am trying to make this kit less op, can u give ideas for making kit less op, because I am open for sugesstions.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
This has already been suggested before.
There is no way to make a kit w/ a bow balanced unless you give the player like nausea or something, which in turn makes it absolutely useless.
I can't see them implementing such a kit.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I'm sure there's a way to balance this kit, but we need more people to reply. Because I know there are some really smart people on the Cubecraft network

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Wait I think I just thought of a way to make this not OP! In 1.10 it added a no-gravity tag and you can amplify it to make it so that the arrows shot from this bow are even slower. Making it so that the only way that you are getting hit by this bow is if you are not paying attention.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Wait I think I just thought of a way to make this not OP! In 1.10 it added a no-gravity tag and you can amplify it to make it so that the arrows shot from this bow are even slower. Making it so that the only way that you are getting hit by this bow is if you are not paying attention.
Then, again, it's absolutely useless or still just as OP. Just shoot the arrow like 10 blocks in front of someone bridging and *poof* gone.
Or again it's totally useless unless someone happens to afk at the edge of a cliff.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Great Idea Bro didn't think of that, that would really balance it, and add much more effort in bow shots.
And like I said before this is an achievement kit, I think u need to get the achievement and pay like 1500-2000 points

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Then, again, it's absolutely useless or still just as OP. Just shoot the arrow like 10 blocks in front of someone bridging and *poof* gone.
Or again it's totally useless unless someone happens to afk at the edge of a cliff.
Bro, this not a punch bow so if someone is not sprinting they can make it over

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I love this! Although they aren't that much slower they are a little weird to aim if you're used to regar bows. Also deflecting these with a shield is the funnest thing to do :D

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Make it so that it has less arrows, named no-grav arrows. If there are ever more than 3 no-grav arrows in your inventory it will delete them all and give you 3 back. Make it so this bow can only use no-grav arrows.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Make it so that it has less arrows, named no-grav arrows. If there are ever more than 3 no-grav arrows in your inventory it will delete them all and give you 3 back. Make it so this bow can only use no-grav arrows.
Couldn't you just use up to three and jump off and get 3 more?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom