I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Great Idea!
and is there a way to set up a poll right now

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Dude I was talking about when u are crossing to someones island
People would use it (I would at least) to prevent others from making it to mid. That's what's dangerous about letting someone have access to projectiles so early in the game. No diamonds=no bow. So basically, everyone else is screwed.
Could make it so that this kit can only get its stuff from respawning every 8 minutes.
Then there's no consistency between all the kits. You can farm all of them... but not this one? It just makes it seem awkward. Even still, with multiple people on a team all having access to a bow is very deadly.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

This is the whole point of balancing the kit. If you can't farm 'em that would be good. Plus, I'm sure the devs, can make that you can only respawn with it every 8 min

D

Deleted member 48685

I don't like this surgestion, even though you'll need an achievement to get it. In my opinion it's just WAY too overpowered, and allows you to just camp on your island forever.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Dude, I said you may need to get like 1500-2000 points to

D

Deleted member 48685

Dude, I said you may need to get like 1500-200 points to
I think you meant to say 2000, but even then I think the kit is way too overpowered. I have enough points to purchase that kit 10 times, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I still think the kit is way too overpowered and shouldn't be added.

Cubo ㅤ

Jul 12, 2016
I don't like the idea. There would be many campers right in the beginning and the game would not be balanced.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

But the achievement could be really hard to get. Or it could multiple achievements that are all hard to get

D

Deleted member 48685

Still, it doesn't make the kit less overpowered...

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
It's too Overpowered and so there are more people who do nothing
True. ;)

There will be so many people who are going to chose that kit and they will shoot people of his bridge, so you can't build to them at the begin so there will be a lot of people who will camp on their island for hours.. :(

A no for me too. :)

D

Deleted member 48685

And I don't think a lot of people on this forum would like that.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Even with the achievements, it is still over powered. Next time when you think of a kit try to think about farmers campers and any other way it could be abused/overpowered.

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
I love the game when there are no bows, I can rush and I won't get hit by a bow. The begin is fun because I can rush, It wil be messed up when they this kit gonna add.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
This thread will not be locked for 2 reasons.
1) This was posted just yesterday.

2) This thread is also a suggestion. People will be free to comment their opinion or back up suggestions for this thread. (:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom