Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Eggwars insurance allows you to gear up faster after death and respawn with certain items .

There would be two kinds of insurance in eggwars , one that allows you to get gear at a cheaper cost (ONE TIME USE ONLY) and the ither that spawns you in with armour or food (ALSO ONE TIME USE)

There will be no kind of insurance that allows you to spawn with weapons however.

Insurance would also gove you some materials on death

You cannot buy insurance twice without using uo the currently active one , to prevent someone from respawning with decent gear after two deaths.

You can buy a gear insurance , token insurance and price insurance . Initial price for insurance starts from 60 diamonds .

This would be useful for spawning in with food and blocks with armour after death and making prices if weapons cheaper so its easier to re gear.

Again , you can buy insurace from the villager for 60 diamonds as the starting price. On teams maps , insurance acts as a team upgrde.EDIT ALSO HAS A POTION EFFECT ON RESPAWN VERSION

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 19, 2017
There was that cooldown on other games on cubecraft before bed wars was implemented. This just made attacking a little more possoble as you won't keep respawning and hitting him with spawn prot.

Don't think this is neccessary, as it makes the game easier. If you die you will have to re gear yourself, which is not that hard. If you want this you can just place a chest at your island (preferably hidden so the enemies won't see it and steal everything), so you can respawn and have that gear waiting.

A

A pigeon

There was that cooldown on other games on cubecraft before bed wars was implemented. This just made attacking a little more possoble as you won't keep respawning and hitting him with spawn prot.

Don't think this is neccessary, as it makes the game easier. If you die you will have to re gear yourself, which is not that hard. If you want this you can just place a chest at your island (preferably hidden so the enemies won't see it and steal everything), so you can respawn and have that gear waiting.
Not just the gear. It also makes things cheaper for a few purchases. More of a late game thing

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Eggwars insurance allows you to gear up faster after death and respawn with certain items .

There would be two kinds of insurance in eggwars , one that allows you to get gear at a cheaper cost (ONE TIME USE ONLY) and the ither that spawns you in with armour or food (ALSO ONE TIME USE)

There will be no kind of insurance that allows you to spawn with weapons however.

Insurance would also gove you some materials on death

You cannot buy insurance twice without using uo the currently active one , to prevent someone from respawning with decent gear after two deaths.

You can buy a gear insurance , token insurance and price insurance . Initial price for insurance starts from 60 diamonds .

This would be useful for spawning in with food and blocks with armour after death and making prices if weapons cheaper so its easier to re gear.

Again , you can buy insurace from the villager for 60 diamonds as the starting price. On teams maps , insurance acts as a team upgrde.
I Like It Will be Handy in situations like someone is killing you on your island and going for your egg that will be so handy!

A

A pigeon

I Like It Will be Handy in situations like someone is killing you on your island and going for your egg that will be so handy!
No use if they are already on your island . Its more of a "they are on the bridge type situation"

Reactions: ToastO_O

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
I like the idea of it and toasty is right it could be really handy if someone's going for your base but it could also make for more camping and it's hard enough to break someone's egg as you have a unarmored person hitting you on the back than an armored person there are pros and cons to the idea but it does sound like it could be fun too have.

A

A pigeon

I like the idea of it and toasty is right it could be really handy if someone's going for your base but it could also make for more camping and it's hard enough to break someone's egg as you have a unarmored person hitting you on the back than an armored person there are pros and cons to the idea but it does sound like it could be fun too have.
Ah , that is true but you see , its a onw time thing . Once a dude dies after a respawn , they will no longer have insurance privledges

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
I don't really know why anyone would buy this.
Instead of buying this, you'd be better off buying actual gear since you're not purposefully planning on dying, let alone dying at a time where you need to gear up immediately.
True, but if someone gets all their gear sorted out then wouldn't they want to have some insurance in case they died

A

A pigeon

I don't really know why anyone would buy this.
Instead of buying this, you'd be better off buying actual gear since you're not purposefully planning on dying, let alone dying at a time where you need to gear up immediately.
Valid point . Not everyone stays alive the whole game however (i do though ) . On teams , one person buying insurance goes for the whole team . Pretty useful i would say

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
Although fool have you thought about this won't it be pretty hard countered by chest I mean why pay 60 diamonds for storage when you could just pay some gold for a chest

Jun 19, 2017
Valid point . Not everyone stays alive the whole game however (i do though ) . On teams , one person buying insurance goes for the whole team . Pretty useful i would say
If it costs 60 diamonds for insurance it would be cheaper buying extra iron set and putting it in a chest.

A

A pigeon

If it costs 60 diamonds for insurance it would be cheaper buying extra iron set and putting it in a chest.
The price can be altered . This is just a draft.
Anyway , insurance applies to all team members and wears off once per person . Still useful

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom