Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
A kill counter at the end of games
This idea comes from another server but it seems really fun to know how many kills you got,people who manage to get on the kill counter get extra points.
first place gets:25 points+xp
second:20 points+xp
third:15 points etc...
Anyway this would give players a reason to rush and attack instead of camping.
Also when you kill someone when their egg is dead you should get 3 points instead of on
As already said, it would encourage to farm kills so I'm kind of against this idea, and I say kind of because this could be added to other gamemodes like Survival Games, Lucky Islands, Blockwars or Skywars because in those games you can only kill a person once or there is a timer.
Also, I agree with the rewards, but... maybe
1: 20 points + 30 xp
2: 15 points + 20 xp
3: 10 points + 10 xp

More Map Variety

This idea came from @Donald J. Trump map idea.A ground map would be game changing for eggwars it would change the way eggwars is usually played.I understand eggwars is meant to take place in the sky but sometimes variety can make a game better.

Also maps dont always have to go by colour,some maps can have teams based of themes.Like if you do an element theme there could be fire,water,air etc I think this would make more creative maps.But a downside is that there may be a lack of teams or themes to choose from.An example of a themes map could be a pirate cove/island sanctuary it would look like this.Each team gets their own island and bridges connecting mid and other islands to each other.You can have teams like the prismarine guard or something like that.
Example of a themed team on this map.
Prismarine Guard;Their flag/team indicator would be cyan wool but instead of having the bland name of "cyan" they have the prismarine guard.
render-kyllerack-yume-s-archipel-1500068680.png

Another map idea is a map that is purely based around elytra travel would be awesome to.The elytra could be native to only that map,this would make fun gameplay.Imagine flying from island to island destroying your opponents,it would be amazing.The maps special items range from fireworks to elytras.A dont think a map of this type would effect the game in anyway.Keep in mind im not suggesting to add elytras to eggwars,this should be a map specific item.
Nothing much to say, I agree with this as well. Like a flashback to Money Walls <3

Multipliers for eggwars:
Aren't you tired of vanity points stacking up in your inventory?Well I got just the solution for you,multipliers!These vanity devices would be purchasable by vanity point,and to confirm this follows EULA,when activated they give the multiplier boost to said lobby and when you look in the lobby selection paper thing the lobby that has a multiplier will be glowing.This is to make sure everyone can get in on the boost.
Each rank has a different boost amount.

Iron-lapiz:1* multiplier (multiplied by 2
a kill=2 points
a egg break=12 points
a win=100 points

Gold-Diamond 2* multiplier (multiplied by 3)
a kill=3 points
a egg break= 18 points
a win=150 points

Emerald to obsidian:3 multiplier (multiplied by 4)
a kill:4 points
a egg break:24 points
a win:200 points

Cost for multiplier:50k vanity points
Cooldown for multiplier:24 hours
Lasts for:2 hours
Also if the person who activated the multiplier leaved the eggwars game or server multiplier automatically turns off.
Eh sorry but I dislike this. It would be pretty good if Cubecraft added Multiplier for Eggwars and other games to the Store instead.
But I suggest something better: Adding a personal Experience multiplier.
You would only be able to activate this if you are a donator (so non-ranked people would purchase ranks), the price of this would be a bit different for each rank as this multiplier would be purchasable with vanity points:
For example:
Iron: 10000 vanity points
Lapiz: 15000 vanity points
Gold: 20000 vanity points
Etc.
Keep in mind these are just examples of a possible price and they would be activated for 5 hours.
Why experience and not points?
Simple: If you activated point multipliers for a reduced amount of people (if your suggestion about that points multiplier is added), they could get points easily to purchase kits/abilities (depends of the game) and this would be kind of unfair for other people who dont like Eggwars and couldnt get those points. What Im trying to say is Points somehow affect in game (because of kits and abilities) unlike Experience which is only used in lobbies.
Maybe this is a bad idea but it just popped up in my mind :p

Edit Voting
I won't give a general opinion about this part but I don't like it :/ I mean, I like Eggwars as it is right now (I even liked more the old Eggwars) so I wouldn't like another "update" which contains this kind of stuff.

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
As already said, it would encourage to farm kills so I'm kind of against this idea, and I say kind of because this could be added to other gamemodes like Survival Games, Lucky Islands, Blockwars or Skywars because in those games you can only kill a person once or there is a timer.
Also, I agree with the rewards, but... maybe
1: 20 points + 30 xp
2: 15 points + 20 xp
3: 10 points + 10 xp

Nothing much to say, I agree with this as well. Like a flashback to Money Walls <3

Eh sorry but I dislike this. It would be pretty good if Cubecraft added Multiplier for Eggwars and other games to the Store instead.
But I suggest something better: Adding a personal Experience multiplier.
You would only be able to activate this if you are a donator (so non-ranked people would purchase ranks), the price of this would be a bit different for each rank as this multiplier would be purchasable with vanity points:
For example:
Iron: 10000 vanity points
Lapiz: 15000 vanity points
Gold: 20000 vanity points
Etc.
Keep in mind these are just examples of a possible price and they would be activated for 5 hours.
Why experience and not points?
Simple: If you activated point multipliers for a reduced amount of people (if your suggestion about that points multiplier is added), they could get points easily to purchase kits/abilities (depends of the game) and this would be kind of unfair for other people who dont like Eggwars and couldnt get those points. What Im trying to say is Points somehow affect in game (because of kits and abilities) unlike Experience which is only used in lobbies.
Maybe this is a bad idea but it just popped up in my mind :p

I won't give a general opinion about this part but I don't like it :/ I mean, I like Eggwars as it is right now (I even liked more the old Eggwars) so I wouldn't like another "update" which contains this kind of stuff.
Thanks for the feedback!I suggested vanity multipliers since I thought that could boost the value of ranks and make multipliers more common since I rarely see them kn anygames,but if they added multipliers of all games in the shop it would be nice to.Also im not suggesting vanity mulitpliers only go for eggwars I am saying that ranks should buy multipliers with vanity point to activate in any chosen game they want.Kill counters will get abused I do admit but I also suggested a way to combat this and that way is to not allow a certain person to go past 10-20 kills since I dobut that anyone could get 20 kills legit.I just want a voting choice to choose harcore health op in eggwars since I feel like that would make op mode a bit more fun for me :P

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
To start off, it was a really nice thread. I enjoyed reading through it .

1) I really like the idea of getting extra points for Kill streaks, however is this on eliminations only or just any Kill? If it is any kill, how do you propose stopping people from Kill Camping for Points? (When a player has their egg, but the opponent traps them within their spawn area and keeps killing them). The leaderboard at the end is a 100% Yes, I hate having to read over the chat to see how many kills I got .

2) The idea of Map themes seems good, but I feel that most people are more familiar with the idea of colours, Map themes may work out, but it's not really needed.

3) Vanity Multipliers looks good, but I feel that the way how you have layed it out is too complicated. Although you may have said it isn't against the EULA, I am a little sceptical, but If it is all OK, then it could be a nice addition. Just keep in mind some people have A LOT of vanity points, so there may have to be a longer cool down than 24 hours.

4) Better voting just isn't my thing, I like voting how it is, adding the Protection and Sharpness voting just reminds me too much of other servers.

Overall, very nice ideas! Keep up the good work and Thanks for the Tag :)

Reactions: MimicPanda

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
To start off, it was a really nice thread. I enjoyed reading through it .

1) I really like the idea of getting extra points for Kill streaks, however is this on eliminations only or just any Kill? If it is any kill, how do you propose stopping people from Kill Camping for Points? (When a player has their egg, but the opponent traps them within their spawn area and keeps killing them). The leaderboard at the end is a 100% Yes, I hate having to read over the chat to see how many kills I got .

2) The idea of Map themes seems good, but I feel that most people are more familiar with the idea of colours, Map themes may work out, but it's not really needed.

3) Vanity Multipliers looks good, but I feel that the way how you have layed it out is too complicated. Although you may have said it isn't against the EULA, I am a little sceptical, but If it is all OK, then it could be a nice addition. Just keep in mind some people have A LOT of vanity points, so there may have to be a longer cool down than 24 hours.

4) Better voting just isn't my thing, I like voting how it is, adding the Protection and Sharpness voting just reminds me too much of other servers.

Overall, very nice ideas! Keep up the good work and Thanks for the Tag :)
Thanks for the feedback!Anyway to stop people kill farming the limit for allowed kills cant go above a certain number,also the player should leave the game if he sees he getting chained killed.
Vanity multipliers benefit everyone in the game that has the multiplier active.I also think a one week cooldown would be good if these multipliers became a thing.The voting part of the thread was over done,I just wanted a harcore health choice but then everything else came in. :P

Reactions: Grimmay

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
certain number,
, and this number is?

player should leave the game if he sees he getting chained killed.
, they could be AFK (or very very stupid).

I also think a one week cooldown would be good if these multipliers became a thing

Fully agree with the last quote, I saw 24 hours in your thread which was the reason why I bought up the point.

Thanks for the quick reply :)

Reactions: MimicPanda

The NightGhost02

Feb 26, 2017
For a graveyard in Sweden
www.cubecraft.net
I like u idea by have a kill counter in the end for the game it's just make it easy and just a bit more helpful if u want to know how many u killed but like some people said I think the ex u get its a bit high ( @ElPtricko s example of the amount of ex is good in my opinion)

About the ground maps Im not a big fan because I like the egg wars maps to be in the sky but that my opinion. And about the elytra maps. I think it's a interesting idea and I would personally like to see some elytra maps.

About the mulitplier I would like to see something like this so u can use ur vanity more but it's sould be a longer cool down for like 2weeks so it's don't happen to often and also so u get point for stone rank to but not as much then other rank that u pay for.

I like some of the edit vote suggestion. It sould really make the games more interesting and not the same everytime and also add more thing for emerald and obsidian.

About the nps. They sould like a interesting idea but I would like them for special maps like some maps get some different thing u can buy. For a different nps that can be found I the middle of the map or something.

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
I like u idea by have a kill counter in the end for the game it's just make it easy and just a bit more helpful if u want to know how many u killed but like some people said I think the ex u get its a bit high ( @ElPtricko s example of the amount of ex is good in my opinion)

About the ground maps Im not a big fan because I like the egg wars maps to be in the sky but that my opinion. And about the elytra maps. I think it's a interesting idea and I would personally like to see some elytra maps.

About the mulitplier I would like to see something like this so u can use ur vanity more but it's sould be a longer cool down for like 2weeks so it's don't happen to often and also so u get point for stone rank to but not as much then other rank that u pay for.

I like some of the edit vote suggestion. It sould really make the games more interesting and not the same everytime and also add more thing for emerald and obsidian.

About the nps. They sould like a interesting idea but I would like them for special maps like some maps get some different thing u can buy. For a different nps that can be found I the middle of the map or something.
Thanks for the feedback @Nightghost02 .Eggwars maps are all the same right now gameplay almost never changes so why not make maps in different ways,but if you like it in the sky its fine :D
When activated multipliers give every lobby in the game where it was activated a point/xp boost.As for the voting it probably wont get a lot of support,but always have hopeful thinking I guess :P.

Reactions: The NightGhost02
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom