Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Hello people of the forums,
Today I bring to you some ideas for eggwars.To start off I just want to say that if you dont like the idea give constructive criticism instead of just saying I dont like it and not explaining why.

A kill counter at the end of games
This idea comes from another server but it seems really fun to know how many kills you got,people who manage to get on the kill counter get extra points.
first place gets:25 points+xp
second:20 points+xp
third:15 points etc...
Anyway this would give players a reason to rush and attack instead of camping.
Also when you kill someone when their egg is dead you should get 3 points instead of one
More Map Variety

This idea came from @Donald J. Trump map idea.A ground map would be game changing for eggwars it would change the way eggwars is usually played.I understand eggwars is meant to take place in the sky but sometimes variety can make a game better.

Also maps dont always have to go by colour,some maps can have teams based of themes.Like if you do an element theme there could be fire,water,air etc I think this would make more creative maps.But a downside is that there may be a lack of teams or themes to choose from.An example of a themes map could be a pirate cove/island sanctuary it would look like this.Each team gets their own island and bridges connecting mid and other islands to each other.You can have teams like the prismarine guard or something like that.
Example of a themed team on this map.
Prismarine Guard;Their flag/team indicator would be cyan wool but instead of having the bland name of "cyan" they have the prismarine guard.
render-kyllerack-yume-s-archipel-1500068680.png

Another map idea is a map that is purely based around elytra travel would be awesome to.The elytra could be native to only that map,this would make fun gameplay.Imagine flying from island to island destroying your opponents,it would be amazing.The maps special items range from fireworks to elytras.A dont think a map of this type would effect the game in anyway.Keep in mind im not suggesting to add elytras to eggwars,this should be a map specific item.

General ideas I suggested before:
Multipliers for eggwars:
Aren't you tired of vanity points stacking up in your inventory?Well I got just the solution for you,multipliers!These vanity devices would be purchasable by vanity point,and to confirm this follows EULA,when activated they give the multiplier boost to said lobby and when you look in the lobby selection paper thing the lobby that has a multiplier will be glowing.This is to make sure everyone can get in on the boost.
Each rank has a different boost amount.

Iron-lapiz:1* multiplier (multiplied by 2
a kill=2 points
a egg break=12 points
a win=100 points

Gold-Diamond 2* multiplier (multiplied by 3)
a kill=3 points
a egg break= 18 points
a win=150 points

Emerald to obsidian:3 multiplier (multiplied by 4)
a kill:4 points
a egg break:24 points
a win:200 points

Cost for multiplier:50k vanity points
Cooldown for multiplier:1 week
Lasts for:2 hours
Also if the person who activated the multiplier leaved the eggwars game or server multiplier automatically turns off.

Edit Voting
Voting should be changed for the better. Right now we have 2 voting options item type and health, but I thought why not add a few more categories. Also to support these new voting changes voting in the pre lobby will be permitted, another feature is the random vote that chooses a random combination from each category except modifiers.

First Item type: Insane Op Normal Hardcore
Everything is the same except for the new insane mode. The insane mode will be full of crazy items like throw able tnt and chorus fruit. I will explain below.

Health: Hardcore Half Normal Double Triple
The only thing that's different is the newly introduced hardcore health. It is pretty self explanatory.

Time: Day Night Sunset Sunrise
This is a voting option I feel would be great in Eggwars.

Modifiers: This would be an obsidian+ feature since they are lacking a lot of features according to most people. You can vote for any amount of modifiers. Some may not work well together.
Soft Blocks: Just like the one in skywars this one as says makes projectiles capable of breaking blocks.

Projectile paradise: This modifier adds snowballs, eggs, explosive arrows and throw able tnt.

Flower Power: This is a modifier that adds flowers to the shop that gives players certain buffs like strength and regen.
Sticks and stones: All stone and wood swords/axes have sharpness 5. No diamond or iron armor and swords or bows. All armor has protection 4 like op.

Gold Rush: All leather armor and wooden items replaced by gold. All gold swords have sharp 2. This one is great for challenges.

New Game modes:
Eggwars in one of the most customizable games on the server, you can never really go wrong with Eggwars. So why not make a place where you can place experimental game modes.

Factory mode: A new game mode where instead of focusing on elimination you focus on getting more materials than other team, elimination can still happen and pvp is enabled. Everytime you gather the token you can choose to get gear or add it to your teams bank

Hero mode: This is just normal Egg wars with a twist, basically a boss spawns in the middle of the map and if a team kills it they all get special loot that cannot be bought. The boss can be anything and can drop a range of items.

Some new nps that spawn for a short time then despawn for rest of the game.(Keep in mind this is experimental idea,as the result of this I wont be including this in the poll).If you like this idea please say below.
Crazy Sales man:Sells/can only be bought with diamonds/emeralds and usually comes in late game.When it arrives the chat feed alerts players.
Instant bridges,Sharpness 5 axe,Brew of death(potion of harming),Poison Arrows and levitation potions.

The Magician:sells certain items that have magical abilities.
Lighting rod(cooldown 5-10 seconds),Mystical helmet(gives glowing to players every 3 minutes),Talismen of haste(emerald that when put in off hand slot gives player haste.)

Thats all the ideas I have for now.

Last edited:

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
+1 for the kill counter. When I'm playing with friends, we go back into the chat and count the kills. A final counter would be very useful for us.

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Hello people of the forums,
Today I bring to you some ideas for eggwars.To start off I just want to say that if you dont like the idea give constructive criticism instead of just saying I dont like it and not explaining why.

This idea comes from another server but it seems really fun to know how many kills you got,people who manage to get on the kill counter get extra points.
Also when you kill someone when their egg is dead you should get 3 points instead of one
More Map Variety

This idea came from @Donald J. Trump map idea.A ground map would be game changing for eggwars it would change the way eggwars is usually played.I understand eggwars is meant to take place in the sky but sometimes variety can make a game better.

Also maps dont always have to go by colour,some maps can have teams based of themes.Like if you do an element theme there could be fire,water,air etc I think this would make more creative maps.But a downside is that there may be a lack of teams or themes to choose from.An example of a themes map could be a pirate cove/island sanctuary it would look like this.Each team gets their own island and bridges connecting mid and other islands to each other.You can have teams like the prismarine guard or something like that.
Example of a themed team on this map.
Prismarine Guard;Their flag/team indicator would be cyan wool but instead of having the bland name of "cyan" they have the prismarine guard.
render-kyllerack-yume-s-archipel-1500068680.png

Another map idea is a map that is purely based around elytra travel would be awesome to.The elytra could be native to only that map,this would make fun gameplay.Imagine flying from island to island destroying your opponents,it would be amazing.The maps special items range from fireworks to elytras.A dont think a map of this type would effect the game in anyway.Keep in mind im not suggesting to add elytras to eggwars,this should be a map specific item.

Multipliers for eggwars:
Aren't you tired of vanity points stacking up in your inventory?Well I got just the solution for you,multipliers!These vanity devices would be purchasable by vanity point,and to confirm this follows EULA,when activated they give the multiplier boost to said lobby and when you look in the lobby selection paper thing the lobby that has a multiplier will be glowing.This is to make sure everyone can get in on the boost.

Iron-lapiz:1* multiplier (multiplied by 2
a kill=2 points
a egg break=12 points
a win=100 points

Gold-Diamond 2* multiplier (multiplied by 3)
a kill=3 points
a egg break= 18 points
a win=150 points

Emerald to obsidian:3 multiplier (multiplied by 4)
a kill:4 points
a egg break:24 points
a win:200 points

Cost for multiplier:50k vanity points
Cooldown for multiplier:24 hours
Lasts for:2 hours
Also if the person who activated the multiplier leaved the eggwars game or server multiplier automatically turns off.

Edit Voting
Instead of just having op,normal and hardcore we split these modes into different categories.Also let voting be done pre lobby so that the things suggested below work!
First category Price modifier
Expensive (hardcore), normal (normal, dirt cheap(op)

Second category health/amount of health
Amount of health
Half,normal,double,triple

Natural Regeneration
Yes/No

Third category protection/sharpness level
This allows the voter (emerald+) to choose the level of protection on the armour and sharpness on weapons.Keep in mind these are different votes
Protection votes
No protection
Prot 1
Prot 2
Prot 3
Prot 4

Sharpness votes
Sharp 1
Sharp 2
Sharp 3
Sharp 4

Modifiers are the last thing I will suggest for voting (Emerald+)
Modifiers are something that adds certain aspects to the game that are other wise not in the game itself.

Modifier 1:Enemies drop iron/gold/diamond/emerald upon death.
Modifier 2:No fall damage
Modifier 3:prohibit purchaces of bows
Modifier 4:prohibit sales of golden/god apples
Modifier 5:enable kill streak bonuses,every time you get a kill streak the number of points yo get for kills multiplies.

Some new nps that spawn for a short time then despawn for rest of the game.(Keep in mind this is experimental idea,as the result of this I wont be including this in the poll).If you like this idea please say below.
Crazy Sales man:Sells/can only be bought with diamonds/emeralds and usually comes in late game.When it arrives the chat feed alerts players.
Instant bridges,Sharpness 5 axe,Brew of death(potion of harming),Poison Arrows and levitation potions.

Lighting rod(cooldown 5-10 seconds),Mystical helmet(gives glowing to players every 3 minutes),Talismen of haste(emerald that when put in off hand slot gives player haste.)

Thats all the ideas I have for now.
I voted for more map variety, it will be nice to add some more excellent maps.

Reactions: MimicPanda

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
One lobby.
Lobby one.

I think you switched them up.
I did sorry about that :P.Do you have any other thoughts on the other ideas?
I voted for more map variety, it will be nice to add some more excellent maps.
Map variety would make eggwars so much better,and it would also make every map have different play styles.

Reactions: FireExcalibur10

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I would personally love to see this, but the rewards are a bit too high in my opinion.
First Place- 10 Points+xp
Second Place- 7 Points+xp
Third Place- 5 Points+xp
Although it seems like nothing, you gotta remember that you get 1 points every kill, so 5 points extra isn't that bad.
More Map Variety

Personally, this reminds me of Money Walls, which is a gamemode that I loved and the one I most played. Although it isn't exactly the same, it's still close so It would be really cool to see some ground maps.
Multipliers for eggwars:
This would be increadible, although the price I think is fine, but the cooldown should be somewhere around 2 weeks. I also think this should be available to most, if not all games.
Edit Voting
Instead of just having op,normal and hardcore we split these modes into different categories.Also let voting be done pre lobby so that the things suggested below work!
Voting in the waiting lobby I do agree. But about voting, I like your ideas but I just seems to much to vote for, and it ends up being very complicated, though I do like it. Voting for protection and sharpness level is a good idea, but sometimes there just isn't time for it or it becomes to advanced and customizable.
Just have three categories, Modes, Health and Modifiers.
The modifier about golden apples I just don't feel it being necessary becuase I normally don't find people eating god apples and golden apples just aren't that big of a deal.
Then the modifier that makes people drop their loot, I like that one but it shouldn't be all their loot, intead do 50% of it.
Other than that, I like the modifier 1, 2, 3, 5. ;)

I don't really know about this, it just seems like too much of a change for eggwars. You also did say that it was just an experimental, but I personally wouldn't like this too much.

Anyways, great suggestions! Keep it up! ;)

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
I would personally love to see this, but the rewards are a bit too high in my opinion.
First Place- 10 Points+xp
Second Place- 7 Points+xp
Third Place- 5 Points+xp
Although it seems like nothing, you gotta remember that you get 1 points every kill, so 5 points extra isn't that bad.

Personally, this reminds me of Money Walls, which is a gamemode that I loved and the one I most played. Although it isn't exactly the same, it's still close so It would be really cool to see some ground maps.

This would be increadible, although the price I think is fine, but the cooldown should be somewhere around 2 weeks. I also think this should be available to most, if not all games.

Voting in the waiting lobby I do agree. But about voting, I like your ideas but I just seems to much to vote for, and it ends up being very complicated, though I do like it. Voting for protection and sharpness level is a good idea, but sometimes there just isn't time for it or it becomes to advanced and customizable.
Just have three categories, Modes, Health and Modifiers.
The modifier about golden apples I just don't feel it being necessary becuase I normally don't find people eating god apples and golden apples just aren't that big of a deal.
Then the modifier that makes people drop their loot, I like that one but it shouldn't be all their loot, intead do 50% of it.
Other than that, I like the modifier 1, 2, 3, 5. ;)

I don't really know about this, it just seems like too much of a change for eggwars. You also did say that it was just an experimental, but I personally wouldn't like this too much.

Anyways, great suggestions! Keep it up! ;)
Your idea for extra points in fair and not to op,I like it a lot maybe I will add it to the thread.
I think the multipliers are hard to get,50 k points is not easy to get.I also suggested vanity multipliers for every game but got no staff response.Also what do you think of themes maps and a map that is purely based around elytra travel?
As for the voting I suggested voting be done before the game for the choices to work,these are 5 categories that are present during pre game voting this will make the rank have time to vote.Keep in mind that choosing the protection/sharpness level is for emerald+,and its hard to find emerald+ in eggwars.Also wouldnt you like to play overpowerd with hardcore prices :p?
The loot modifier is not meant to drop food,blocks and armour/weapons it is only meant for resources(sorry if I misunderstood what you were saying).
Yea I sort of knew the golden apple one would bring different opinions.Also the new npcs were experimental idea so I dont blame you for not liking them.

yes why not add it please owner
We should get more community feedback before we tag the owners :p

Last edited:

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Your idea for extra points in fair and not to op,I like it a lot maybe I will add it to the thread.
I think the multipliers are hard to get,50 k points is not easy to get.I also suggested vanity multipliers for every game but got no staff response.Also what do you think of themes maps and a map that is purely based around elytra travel?
As for the voting I suggested voting be done before the game for the choices to work,these are 5 categories that are present during pre game voting this will make the rank have time to vote.Keep in mind that choosing the protection/sharpness level is for emerald+,and its hard to find emerald+ in eggwars.Also wouldnt you like to play overpowerd with hardcore prices :p?
The loot modifier is not meant to drop food,blocks and armour/weapons it is only meant for resources(sorry if I misunderstood what you were saying).
Yea I sort of knew the golden apple one would bring different opinions.Also the new npcs were experimental idea so I dont blame you for not liking them.
The loot modifier, I know you mean resources, what I meant was that you only get 50% of the resources.
Actually, about the protection and sharpness I am kind of neutral, i think it's really cool to have. ;)
50k points is hard to get, but do you mean vanity points or regular points? Either way I still think a two week cooldown is best, and 50k vanity points is a good price.

The elytra based map sounds interesting but not something I would play much I think. And the themed maps could work really well. ;)

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
The loot modifier, I know you mean resources, what I meant was that you only get 50% of the resources.
Actually, about the protection and sharpness I am kind of neutral, i think it's really cool to have. ;)
50k points is hard to get, but do you mean vanity points or regular points? Either way I still think a two week cooldown is best, and 50k vanity points is a good price.

The elytra based map sounds interesting but not something I would play much I think. And the themed maps could work really well. ;)
Oh ok,sorry I misunderstood what you wrote.The protection and sharpness vote is just like something to decide how the ranks want the game to be played,and I also think it would be cool to have.For the multipliers its 50k vanity and if the cooldown is two weeks then the multiplier should stay for 4 hours so that people can get the most out of it.For the elytra map people can still build with blocks and to mid but it would be harder then just using the elytra instead.Keep in mind the elytra is only native to maps of this kind.Also the elytra maps could be based of the map designs in ffa,that way it would be easy to pvp easy to get to an island and easy to just use the elytra.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Oh ok,sorry I misunderstood what you wrote.The protection and sharpness vote is just like something to decide how the ranks want the game to be played,and I also think it would be cool to have.For the multipliers its 50k vanity and if the cooldown is two weeks then the multiplier should stay for 4 hours so that people can get the most out of it.For the elytra map people can still build with blocks and to mid but it would be harder then just using the elytra instead.Keep in mind the elytra is only native to maps of this kind.Also the elytra maps could be based of the map designs in ffa,that way it would be easy to pvp easy to get to an island and easy to just use the elytra.
The thing is, having the multiplier be there for 4 hours is just too much and will make the current paid multipliers worthless. 1 Hour and a cooldown of 10 days seems just fine for me, and anyways, 50k vanity points still take a while to get. Obsidian ranks get 3000 points weekly, and to have a cool down of 2 weeks then it won't even matter, because after 2 weeks you still can't buy another multiplier.
To be honest, I would rather want them to improve the current paid multipliers before they add something like this.

Stickyy

Jul 22, 2017
The thing is, having the multiplier be there for 4 hours is just too much and will make the current paid multipliers worthless. 1 Hour and a cooldown of 10 days seems just fine for me, and anyways, 50k vanity points still take a while to get. Obsidian ranks get 3000 points weekly, and to have a cool down of 2 weeks then it won't even matter, because after 2 weeks you still can't buy another multiplier.
To be honest, I would rather want them to improve the current paid multipliers before they add something like this.

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
I know 4 hours is a lot.But the problem with store multipliers is that very few people would buy a multiplier for the first time and never buy it again.I rarely ever see multipliers activated and plus more people buy ranks than multipliers.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom