Votes: 14 24.6%
  • None of them

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hello people of the forums,
Today I bring to you some ideas for eggwars.To start off I just want to say that if you dont like the idea give constructive criticism instead of just saying I dont like it and not explaining why.

A kill counter at the end of games
This idea comes from another server but it seems really fun to know how many kills you got,people who manage to get on the kill counter get extra points.
first place gets:25 points+xp
second:20 points+xp
third:15 points etc...
Anyway this would give players a reason to rush and attack instead of camping.
Also when you kill someone when their egg is dead you should get 3 points instead of one
More Map Variety

This idea came from @Donald J. Trump map idea.A ground map would be game changing for eggwars it would change the way eggwars is usually played.I understand eggwars is meant to take place in the sky but sometimes variety can make a game better.

Also maps dont always have to go by colour,some maps can have teams based of themes.Like if you do an element theme there could be fire,water,air etc I think this would make more creative maps.But a downside is that there may be a lack of teams or themes to choose from.An example of a themes map could be a pirate cove/island sanctuary it would look like this.Each team gets their own island and bridges connecting mid and other islands to each other.You can have teams like the prismarine guard or something like that.
Example of a themed team on this map.
Prismarine Guard;Their flag/team indicator would be cyan wool but instead of having the bland name of "cyan" they have the prismarine guard.
render-kyllerack-yume-s-archipel-1500068680.png

Another map idea is a map that is purely based around elytra travel would be awesome to.The elytra could be native to only that map,this would make fun gameplay.Imagine flying from island to island destroying your opponents,it would be amazing.The maps special items range from fireworks to elytras.A dont think a map of this type would effect the game in anyway.Keep in mind im not suggesting to add elytras to eggwars,this should be a map specific item.

General ideas I suggested before:
Multipliers for eggwars:
Aren't you tired of vanity points stacking up in your inventory?Well I got just the solution for you,multipliers!These vanity devices would be purchasable by vanity point,and to confirm this follows EULA,when activated they give the multiplier boost to said lobby and when you look in the lobby selection paper thing the lobby that has a multiplier will be glowing.This is to make sure everyone can get in on the boost.
Each rank has a different boost amount.

Iron-lapiz:1* multiplier (multiplied by 2
a kill=2 points
a egg break=12 points
a win=100 points

Gold-Diamond 2* multiplier (multiplied by 3)
a kill=3 points
a egg break= 18 points
a win=150 points

Emerald to obsidian:3 multiplier (multiplied by 4)
a kill:4 points
a egg break:24 points
a win:200 points

Cost for multiplier:50k vanity points
Cooldown for multiplier:1 week
Lasts for:2 hours
Also if the person who activated the multiplier leaved the eggwars game or server multiplier automatically turns off.

Edit Voting
Instead of just having op,normal and hardcore we split these modes into different categories.Also let voting be done pre lobby so that the things suggested below work!
First category Price modifier
Expensive (hardcore), normal (normal, dirt cheap(op)

Second category health/amount of health
Amount of health
Half,normal,double,triple

Natural Regeneration
Yes/No

Third category protection/sharpness level
This allows the voter (emerald+) to choose the level of protection on the armour and sharpness on weapons.Keep in mind these are different votes
Protection votes
No protection
Prot 1
Prot 2
Prot 3
Prot 4

Sharpness votes
Sharp 1
Sharp 2
Sharp 3
Sharp 4

Modifiers are the last thing I will suggest for voting (Emerald+)
Modifiers are something that adds certain aspects to the game that are other wise not in the game itself.

Modifier 1:Enemies drop iron/gold/diamond/emerald upon death.
Modifier 2:No fall damage
Modifier 3:prohibit purchaces of bows
Modifier 4:prohibit sales of golden/god apples
Modifier 5:enable kill streak bonuses,every time you get a kill streak the number of points yo get for kills multiplies.

Some new nps that spawn for a short time then despawn for rest of the game.(Keep in mind this is experimental idea,as the result of this I wont be including this in the poll).If you like this idea please say below.
Crazy Sales man:Sells/can only be bought with diamonds/emeralds and usually comes in late game.When it arrives the chat feed alerts players.
Instant bridges,Sharpness 5 axe,Brew of death(potion of harming),Poison Arrows and levitation potions.

The Magician:sells certain items that have magical abilities.
Lighting rod(cooldown 5-10 seconds),Mystical helmet(gives glowing to players every 3 minutes),Talismen of haste(emerald that when put in off hand slot gives player haste.)

Thats all the ideas I have for now.
An killcounter is useful for all the players i think.

Reactions: MimicPanda

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I really think map variety is a good suggestion. Right now many maps have the same layout with different themes.
Mushrooms is just like the bigger version of technology.
I'm not good at coming up with good map ideas and layouts, but I really hope to see some more variety in the future.

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
It's not needed to answer after 'replies' it looks like you are 'message' farming. I'm just trying to warn you.
Im familiar with the rules,and I usually reply to get more replies from people.Some of my messages are a bit useless though since most dont reply back.
I really like this, it can be a GOOD idea to stop campers. :D

There should be point multipliers in all games (except creative) to get more points to upgrade abilities, buy kits, etc.

It's always nice to see more voting options, but will you have enough time to vote everything and choose the kit?
I suggested point multipliers a while back but they never got recognition,but all games should have a multiplier.I dont even know why they dont.:P
The voting would be done pre lobby to ensure enough time for voting.
I really think map variety is a good suggestion. Right now many maps have the same layout with different themes.
Mushrooms is just like the bigger version of technology.
I'm not good at coming up with good map ideas and layouts, but I really hope to see some more variety in the future.
Thanks for the feedback!Also what do you think about the other ideas?

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Big fan of kill counter! Would like that in most (If not all) gamemodes! But the rewards seem a bit too high. For example highest killer gets 25 points + exp. This seems a bit much as you only get 20 points for winning (+ exp). Perhaps something a little lower for rewards, 1st - 15 Points + 50 exp. 2nd - 10 points + 25 exp. 3rd - 5 points + 15 exp. This is a bit better as it isn't so overpowered. Having it where 1st gets 20 points makes it very easy for more experienced PvP based players to gain a lot of points very quickly.

The multiplier is a good idea also as I have noticed my vanity points building up a lot without anything to spend them on.

I don't really like the idea of an elytra map as it would become complicated and may lead to camping. But I like the idea of maps having themes especially if they are creative and original.

Nice ideas though, would like to see some of them added into Cubecraft pretty soon :)

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Big fan of kill counter! Would like that in most (If not all) gamemodes! But the rewards seem a bit too high. For example highest killer gets 25 points + exp. This seems a bit much as you only get 20 points for winning (+ exp). Perhaps something a little lower for rewards, 1st - 15 Points + 50 exp. 2nd - 10 points + 25 exp. 3rd - 5 points + 15 exp. This is a bit better as it isn't so overpowered. Having it where 1st gets 20 points makes it very easy for more experienced PvP based players to gain a lot of points very quickly.

The multiplier is a good idea also as I have noticed my vanity points building up a lot without anything to spend them on.

I don't really like the idea of an elytra map as it would become complicated and may lead to camping. But I like the idea of maps having themes especially if they are creative and original.

Nice ideas though, would like to see some of them added into Cubecraft pretty soon :)
Thanks for the feedback!Kill counters should be added to every pvp based game,and the rewards are high but as I said in the thread these will change. :P
The elytra map is not supposed to encourage camping,its supposed to encourage rushing and if you look at the edit voting part there is a disable bow purchase section.;)

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Thanks for the feedback!Kill counters should be added to every pvp based game,and the rewards are high but as I said in the thread these will change. :p
The elytra map is not supposed to encourage camping,its supposed to encourage rushing and if you look at the edit voting part there is a disable bow purchase section.;)
I knew you said they could be changed, I was simply suggestion a reward :p I wasn't worried about bows. More about how people would find exploits in maps which provide them access to ideal spots to camp in. And overall elytras complicate the game a lot.

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
I knew you said they could be changed, I was simply suggestion a reward :p I wasn't worried about bows. More about how people would find exploits in maps which provide them access to ideal spots to camp in. And overall elytras complicate the game a lot.
If they do update to 1.13 (hopefully) they can use the fire work mechanic which helps keep the elytra going while in air.Also there will be a pvp timer which makes it different from wings ffa.These reasons should stop camping on maps that are elytra friendly.Keep in mind im not saying add elytras to every map,just make them map specific like how ffa has some ground and air maps.

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
+1 For the kill counter , maybe you need to get an achievement if you get the most kills in the game ?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Loskol's profile.
1715877713484.png
UncleSpect wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
happy birthday!
Changed my name to _EliteSexy, so thats me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐷
Top Bottom