Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I like all of these ideas! It seems fun and creative! I take it this took you a long time to make? Cube always needs new updates, and this is a unique idea that will be perfect for the server! Where did you get the image from? Would that be a new map? That is so much detail for whoever made it! Good job, on their behalf. The ground-map idea is personally my favorite of all these ideas, but I still like the rest! Good job! +1, from me! :p

Reactions: MimicPanda

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
I like all of these ideas! It seems fun and creative! I take it this took you a long time to make? Cube always needs new updates, and this is a unique idea that will be perfect for the server! Where did you get the image from? Would that be a new map? That is so much detail for whoever made it! Good job, on their behalf. The ground-map idea is personally my favorite of all these ideas, but I still like the rest! Good job! +1, from me! :p
Thanks @CyberAutumn,it took me about 1 hour to make because I looked through my old threads and improved on them.The build that I showed is not mine but I think the server could use it for reference if maps like that get added,and yes the amount of detail on that build is amazing :P
The ground map idea came from @Donald J. Trump threads.Also would you play an elytra based eggwars map if you go through some of my comments I said that eggwars maps with elytras could use ffa as inspiration.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Thanks @CyberAutumn,it took me about 1 hour to make because I looked through my old threads and improved on them.The build that I showed is not mine but I think the server could use it for reference if maps like that get added,and yes the amount of detail on that build is amazing :p
The ground map idea came from @Donald J. Trump threads.Also would you play an elytra based eggwars map if you go through some of my comments I said that eggwars maps with elytras could use ffa as inspiration.

I am quite horrible at using an elytra, but yes, I would try it just for fun! You should try to find the person who has made that map to see if it could be used, and have them contact someone on here and put it on a forum connecting it to this. It looks quite amazing!

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
I am quite horrible at using an elytra, but yes, I would try it just for fun! You should try to find the person who has made that map to see if it could be used, and have them contact someone on here and put it on a forum connecting it to this. It looks quite amazing!
I doubt the server would accept it,the map was not originally meant for eggwars,plus the server doesnt accept builds anymore.I could pm you the link of the map if you want.

Reactions: CyberAutumn

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I know 4 hours is a lot.But the problem with store multipliers is that very few people would buy a multiplier for the first time and never buy it again.I rarely ever see multipliers activated and plus more people buy ranks than multipliers.
That's why I would rather want the current multipliers to be improved, in price, time and games it can be used in.
Though, I agree with you suggestions, just that the cooldown doesn't actually matter too much as it will still take over 3 months till you can buy another multiplier with vanity points (and that's if you have obsidian rank).
But, I can see you used a lot of time on making this thread, so great job! ;)

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
That's why I would rather want the current multipliers to be improved, in price, time and games it can be used in.
Though, I agree with you suggestions, just that the cooldown doesn't actually matter too much as it will still take over 3 months till you can buy another multiplier with vanity points (and that's if you have obsidian rank).
But, I can see you used a lot of time on making this thread, so great job! ;)
They can give the shop more powerful multipliers I just want ranks to have something since they spent lots of money buying these ranks.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Thanks for the feedback,also can you tell me what you think about the elytra based map?I have not gotten a statement on that yet.
Elytra based map would be a cool concept and it would look amazing seeing people fly island to island, and island to mid it would be like a new game :D

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Elytra based map would be a cool concept and it would look amazing seeing people fly island to island, and island to mid it would be like a new game :D
Thanks for the feedback,eggwars maps with elytra would be much more fast paced and it would make the game a whole lot different in terms of play style. sort of like a new game like you said.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Thanks for the feedback,eggwars maps with elytra would be much more fast paced and it would make the game a whole lot different in terms of play style. sort of like a new game like you said.
I like fast pace, quick thinking games it makes it more exiting and it would be fun to play, thats why i like uhc and egg wars

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
I like fast pace, quick thinking games it makes it more exiting and it would be fun to play, thats why i like uhc and egg wars
Thats the point to make that map a map that lets players have constant action and this map would be without campers since there are many ways to outsmart any team that camps.This map would be very popular with people who like fast paced games.
@Tacosbefriends Can I have some thoughts from you?

Last edited:

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Thats the point to make that map a map that lets players have constant action and this map would be without campers since there are many ways to outsmart any team that camps.This map would be very popular with people who like fast paced games.
Yes, that will solve bow campers

A

A pigeon

Please stop spamming fourms... Your account might be officially terminated if you continue to ignore warning and continue doing illiegal things...
Im pretty sure he was banned before.

About the thread, id like killstreaks ill abuse the system by blocking people up.

About ground maps , they need to be surrounded by an invisible barrier. Those two maps Trump presented were not very good.

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Im pretty sure he was banned before.

About the thread, id like killstreaks ill abuse the system by blocking people up.

About ground maps , they need to be surrounded by an invisible barrier. Those two maps Trump presented were not very good.
If its a ground map it has to be surrounded by barriers,we dont want people to camp out side the border.Kill streaks can be abused but I doubt yo will run into many people who kill farm.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Loskol's profile.
1715877713484.png
UncleSpect wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
happy birthday!
Changed my name to _EliteSexy, so thats me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐷
Top Bottom