• All of them

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • None of them

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
Your ideas are flawed.

1) This makes the rush strat TOO incentivised. Eggwars should promote every strategy, as the game is about winning afterall.

2) Eggwars isn't supposed to be a gimmicky mode. Either way, both ground and elytra maps would make defending impossible as you would have no way to prevent others from getting to you.

3. Sounds like someone just wants free points. They're VANITY points, not BOOSTER points.

4. You have to keep in mind people only have like 20 seconds to cast their vote, they can't go through all these options. Additionally, it would fragment the votes as there are more options, leading to a lot of tied votes which isn't fun for anyone.

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
Thanks for the feedback!Also an achievement for most kills in a game would be great.One last thing what do you think of everything else?

I don't really like the ' The no sharpness / protection suggestion ' I think the stuff in Hardcore , Normal and Overpowered are enough :P

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Your ideas are flawed.

1) This makes the rush strat TOO incentivised. Eggwars should promote every strategy, as the game is about winning afterall.

2) Eggwars isn't supposed to be a gimmicky mode. Either way, both ground and elytra maps would make defending impossible as you would have no way to prevent others from getting to you.

3. Sounds like someone just wants free points. They're VANITY points, not BOOSTER points.

4. You have to keep in mind people only have like 20 seconds to cast their vote, they can't go through all these options. Additionally, it would fragment the votes as there are more options, leading to a lot of tied votes which isn't fun for anyone.
I never said rushing would become the new strategy to winning,I am saying that it will tone down camping just a bit since people have a reason to go out and get kills.
2)It wouldnt be that much harder to defend since it still requires to build to get to places and it still takes time to gather resources and things like that.
3)I suggested vanity points in return for a multiplier since I wanted ranks to get more use out of their vanity points,this would also probably enourage rank purchases since points are important to every game.Plus these multipliers are for the whole game not only one lobby.
4)Now that I think about it I agree that the voting is complicated,but I would like to see modifiers and a new health option (Hardcore health).
I don't really like the ' The no sharpness / protection suggestion ' I think the stuff in Hardcore , Normal and Overpowered are enough :p
Yea I kind of overdid the voting,as I said above I just want a hardcore health option and modifiers.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello people of the forums,
Today I bring to you some ideas for eggwars.To start off I just want to say that if you dont like the idea give constructive criticism instead of just saying I dont like it and not explaining why.

A kill counter at the end of games
This idea comes from another server but it seems really fun to know how many kills you got,people who manage to get on the kill counter get extra points.
first place gets:25 points+xp
second:20 points+xp
third:15 points etc...
Anyway this would give players a reason to rush and attack instead of camping.
Also when you kill someone when their egg is dead you should get 3 points instead of one
More Map Variety

This idea came from @Donald J. Trump map idea.A ground map would be game changing for eggwars it would change the way eggwars is usually played.I understand eggwars is meant to take place in the sky but sometimes variety can make a game better.

Also maps dont always have to go by colour,some maps can have teams based of themes.Like if you do an element theme there could be fire,water,air etc I think this would make more creative maps.But a downside is that there may be a lack of teams or themes to choose from.An example of a themes map could be a pirate cove/island sanctuary it would look like this.Each team gets their own island and bridges connecting mid and other islands to each other.You can have teams like the prismarine guard or something like that.
Example of a themed team on this map.
Prismarine Guard;Their flag/team indicator would be cyan wool but instead of having the bland name of "cyan" they have the prismarine guard.
render-kyllerack-yume-s-archipel-1500068680.png

Another map idea is a map that is purely based around elytra travel would be awesome to.The elytra could be native to only that map,this would make fun gameplay.Imagine flying from island to island destroying your opponents,it would be amazing.The maps special items range from fireworks to elytras.A dont think a map of this type would effect the game in anyway.Keep in mind im not suggesting to add elytras to eggwars,this should be a map specific item.

General ideas I suggested before:
Multipliers for eggwars:
Aren't you tired of vanity points stacking up in your inventory?Well I got just the solution for you,multipliers!These vanity devices would be purchasable by vanity point,and to confirm this follows EULA,when activated they give the multiplier boost to said lobby and when you look in the lobby selection paper thing the lobby that has a multiplier will be glowing.This is to make sure everyone can get in on the boost.
Each rank has a different boost amount.

Iron-lapiz:1* multiplier (multiplied by 2
a kill=2 points
a egg break=12 points
a win=100 points

Gold-Diamond 2* multiplier (multiplied by 3)
a kill=3 points
a egg break= 18 points
a win=150 points

Emerald to obsidian:3 multiplier (multiplied by 4)
a kill:4 points
a egg break:24 points
a win:200 points

Cost for multiplier:50k vanity points
Cooldown for multiplier:1 week
Lasts for:2 hours
Also if the person who activated the multiplier leaved the eggwars game or server multiplier automatically turns off.

Edit Voting
Instead of just having op,normal and hardcore we split these modes into different categories.Also let voting be done pre lobby so that the things suggested below work!
First category Price modifier
Expensive (hardcore), normal (normal, dirt cheap(op)

Second category health/amount of health
Amount of health
Half,normal,double,triple

Natural Regeneration
Yes/No

Third category protection/sharpness level
This allows the voter (emerald+) to choose the level of protection on the armour and sharpness on weapons.Keep in mind these are different votes
Protection votes
No protection
Prot 1
Prot 2
Prot 3
Prot 4

Sharpness votes
Sharp 1
Sharp 2
Sharp 3
Sharp 4

Modifiers are the last thing I will suggest for voting (Emerald+)
Modifiers are something that adds certain aspects to the game that are other wise not in the game itself.

Modifier 1:Enemies drop iron/gold/diamond/emerald upon death.
Modifier 2:No fall damage
Modifier 3:prohibit purchaces of bows
Modifier 4:prohibit sales of golden/god apples
Modifier 5:enable kill streak bonuses,every time you get a kill streak the number of points yo get for kills multiplies.

Some new nps that spawn for a short time then despawn for rest of the game.(Keep in mind this is experimental idea,as the result of this I wont be including this in the poll).If you like this idea please say below.
Crazy Sales man:Sells/can only be bought with diamonds/emeralds and usually comes in late game.When it arrives the chat feed alerts players.
Instant bridges,Sharpness 5 axe,Brew of death(potion of harming),Poison Arrows and levitation potions.

The Magician:sells certain items that have magical abilities.
Lighting rod(cooldown 5-10 seconds),Mystical helmet(gives glowing to players every 3 minutes),Talismen of haste(emerald that when put in off hand slot gives player haste.)

Thats all the ideas I have for now.

I have a kill counter idea in a thread just made :D
And also same with maps so I agree 100% on those

I prefer my thou

And yes everything looks great :D

Reactions: MimicPanda

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
A Little Village Somewhere inPortugal
Hello people of the forums,
Today I bring to you some ideas for eggwars.To start off I just want to say that if you dont like the idea give constructive criticism instead of just saying I dont like it and not explaining why.

A kill counter at the end of games
This idea comes from another server but it seems really fun to know how many kills you got,people who manage to get on the kill counter get extra points.
first place gets:25 points+xp
second:20 points+xp
third:15 points etc...
Anyway this would give players a reason to rush and attack instead of camping.
Also when you kill someone when their egg is dead you should get 3 points instead of one
More Map Variety

This idea came from @Donald J. Trump map idea.A ground map would be game changing for eggwars it would change the way eggwars is usually played.I understand eggwars is meant to take place in the sky but sometimes variety can make a game better.

Also maps dont always have to go by colour,some maps can have teams based of themes.Like if you do an element theme there could be fire,water,air etc I think this would make more creative maps.But a downside is that there may be a lack of teams or themes to choose from.An example of a themes map could be a pirate cove/island sanctuary it would look like this.Each team gets their own island and bridges connecting mid and other islands to each other.You can have teams like the prismarine guard or something like that.
Example of a themed team on this map.
Prismarine Guard;Their flag/team indicator would be cyan wool but instead of having the bland name of "cyan" they have the prismarine guard.
render-kyllerack-yume-s-archipel-1500068680.png

Another map idea is a map that is purely based around elytra travel would be awesome to.The elytra could be native to only that map,this would make fun gameplay.Imagine flying from island to island destroying your opponents,it would be amazing.The maps special items range from fireworks to elytras.A dont think a map of this type would effect the game in anyway.Keep in mind im not suggesting to add elytras to eggwars,this should be a map specific item.

General ideas I suggested before:
Multipliers for eggwars:
Aren't you tired of vanity points stacking up in your inventory?Well I got just the solution for you,multipliers!These vanity devices would be purchasable by vanity point,and to confirm this follows EULA,when activated they give the multiplier boost to said lobby and when you look in the lobby selection paper thing the lobby that has a multiplier will be glowing.This is to make sure everyone can get in on the boost.
Each rank has a different boost amount.

Iron-lapiz:1* multiplier (multiplied by 2
a kill=2 points
a egg break=12 points
a win=100 points

Gold-Diamond 2* multiplier (multiplied by 3)
a kill=3 points
a egg break= 18 points
a win=150 points

Emerald to obsidian:3 multiplier (multiplied by 4)
a kill:4 points
a egg break:24 points
a win:200 points

Cost for multiplier:50k vanity points
Cooldown for multiplier:1 week
Lasts for:2 hours
Also if the person who activated the multiplier leaved the eggwars game or server multiplier automatically turns off.

Edit Voting
Instead of just having op,normal and hardcore we split these modes into different categories.Also let voting be done pre lobby so that the things suggested below work!
First category Price modifier
Expensive (hardcore), normal (normal, dirt cheap(op)

Second category health/amount of health
Amount of health
Half,normal,double,triple

Natural Regeneration
Yes/No

Third category protection/sharpness level
This allows the voter (emerald+) to choose the level of protection on the armour and sharpness on weapons.Keep in mind these are different votes
Protection votes
No protection
Prot 1
Prot 2
Prot 3
Prot 4

Sharpness votes
Sharp 1
Sharp 2
Sharp 3
Sharp 4

Modifiers are the last thing I will suggest for voting (Emerald+)
Modifiers are something that adds certain aspects to the game that are other wise not in the game itself.

Modifier 1:Enemies drop iron/gold/diamond/emerald upon death.
Modifier 2:No fall damage
Modifier 3:prohibit purchaces of bows
Modifier 4:prohibit sales of golden/god apples
Modifier 5:enable kill streak bonuses,every time you get a kill streak the number of points yo get for kills multiplies.

Some new nps that spawn for a short time then despawn for rest of the game.(Keep in mind this is experimental idea,as the result of this I wont be including this in the poll).If you like this idea please say below.
Crazy Sales man:Sells/can only be bought with diamonds/emeralds and usually comes in late game.When it arrives the chat feed alerts players.
Instant bridges,Sharpness 5 axe,Brew of death(potion of harming),Poison Arrows and levitation potions.

The Magician:sells certain items that have magical abilities.
Lighting rod(cooldown 5-10 seconds),Mystical helmet(gives glowing to players every 3 minutes),Talismen of haste(emerald that when put in off hand slot gives player haste.)

Thats all the ideas I have for now.
+1 kill counter, i sujestef it time ago, so, +1 :)

hub3rt

Feb 3, 2017
Some cool ideas in here! We've actually had the some similar ideas with maps and also elytra maps in the office! We'll be working on an update in the coming months, but I can't promise any specifics at this time! :)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎂 🐷
Reesle wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
BurgerCat13 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday wischii
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday!:D
Top Bottom