Votes: 16 28.1%
  • All of them

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • None of them

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters

Stickyy

Jul 22, 2017
The thing is, having the multiplier be there for 4 hours is just too much and will make the current paid multipliers worthless. 1 Hour and a cooldown of 10 days seems just fine for me, and anyways, 50k vanity points still take a while to get. Obsidian ranks get 3000 points weekly, and to have a cool down of 2 weeks then it won't even matter, because after 2 weeks you still can't buy another multiplier.
To be honest, I would rather want them to improve the current paid multipliers before they add something like this.

ChrisCDLS

Aug 4, 2017
I like all of these ideas, except for Kill streaks, because these could easily be abused by trapping people who just respawned.

Reactions: MimicPanda

Mage_da_magix

Jan 16, 2017
Inside your mind
I like the idea of adding new maps, and although I like the kill counter it would cause people to kill farm more.
It's not against the rules or anything, but it's pretty scummy to do. Especially if the person you are farming is new, because It leaves a bad impression for their idea of Cubecraft.
The kill counter is a good idea, because we will now get rewarded for surviving instead of doing a bunch of suicide runs to take someone down.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hello people of the forums,
Today I bring to you some ideas for eggwars.To start off I just want to say that if you dont like the idea give constructive criticism instead of just saying I dont like it and not explaining why.

A kill counter at the end of games
This idea comes from another server but it seems really fun to know how many kills you got,people who manage to get on the kill counter get extra points.
first place gets:25 points+xp
second:20 points+xp
third:15 points etc...
Anyway this would give players a reason to rush and attack instead of camping.
Also when you kill someone when their egg is dead you should get 3 points instead of one.
A kill counter, yes, why not? First, second and third place would make it even cooler.
More Map Variety

This idea came from @Donald J. Trump map idea.A ground map would be game changing for eggwars it would change the way eggwars is usually played.I understand eggwars is meant to take place in the sky but sometimes variety can make a game better.

Also maps dont always have to go by colour,some maps can have teams based of themes.Like if you do an element theme there could be fire,water,air etc I think this would make more creative maps.But a downside is that there may be a lack of teams or themes to choose from.An example of a themes map could be a pirate cove/island sanctuary it would look like this.Each team gets their own island and bridges connecting mid and other islands to each other.You can have teams like the prismarine guard or something like that.
Example of a themed team on this map.
Prismarine Guard;Their flag/team indicator would be cyan wool but instead of having the bland name of "cyan" they have the prismarine guard.
render-kyllerack-yume-s-archipel-1500068680.png

Another map idea is a map that is purely based around elytra travel would be awesome to.The elytra could be native to only that map,this would make fun gameplay.Imagine flying from island to island destroying your opponents,it would be amazing.The maps special items range from fireworks to elytras.A dont think a map of this type would effect the game in anyway.Keep in mind im not suggesting to add elytras to eggwars,this should be a map specific item.
I would agree with elytras if they're going to be expensive. For the map variety, yes, cool idea!

General ideas I suggested before:
Multipliers for eggwars:
Aren't you tired of vanity points stacking up in your inventory?Well I got just the solution for you,multipliers!These vanity devices would be purchasable by vanity point,and to confirm this follows EULA,when activated they give the multiplier boost to said lobby and when you look in the lobby selection paper thing the lobby that has a multiplier will be glowing.This is to make sure everyone can get in on the boost.
Each rank has a different boost amount.

Iron-lapiz:1* multiplier (multiplied by 2
a kill=2 points
a egg break=12 points
a win=100 points

Gold-Diamond 2* multiplier (multiplied by 3)
a kill=3 points
a egg break= 18 points
a win=150 points

Emerald to obsidian:3 multiplier (multiplied by 4)
a kill:4 points
a egg break:24 points
a win:200 points

Cost for multiplier:50k vanity points
Cooldown for multiplier:24 hours
Lasts for:2 hours
Also if the person who activated the multiplier leaved the eggwars game or server multiplier automatically turns off.

Edit Voting
Instead of just having op,normal and hardcore we split these modes into different categories.Also let voting be done pre lobby so that the things suggested below work!
First category Price modifier
Expensive (hardcore), normal (normal, dirt cheap(op)

Second category health/amount of health
Amount of health
Half,normal,double,triple

Natural Regeneration
Yes/No

Third category protection/sharpness level
This allows the voter (emerald+) to choose the level of protection on the armour and sharpness on weapons.Keep in mind these are different votes
Protection votes
No protection
Prot 1
Prot 2
Prot 3
Prot 4

Sharpness votes
Sharp 1
Sharp 2
Sharp 3
Sharp 4

Modifiers are the last thing I will suggest for voting (Emerald+)
Modifiers are something that adds certain aspects to the game that are other wise not in the game itself.

Modifier 1:Enemies drop iron/gold/diamond/emerald upon death.
Modifier 2:No fall damage
Modifier 3:prohibit purchaces of bows
Modifier 4:prohibit sales of golden/god apples
Modifier 5:enable kill streak bonuses,every time you get a kill streak the number of points yo get for kills multiplies.

Some new nps that spawn for a short time then despawn for rest of the game.(Keep in mind this is experimental idea,as the result of this I wont be including this in the poll).If you like this idea please say below.
Crazy Sales man:Sells/can only be bought with diamonds/emeralds and usually comes in late game.When it arrives the chat feed alerts players.
Instant bridges,Sharpness 5 axe,Brew of death(potion of harming),Poison Arrows and levitation potions.

The Magician:sells certain items that have magical abilities.
Lighting rod(cooldown 5-10 seconds),Mystical helmet(gives glowing to players every 3 minutes),Talismen of haste(emerald that when put in off hand slot gives player haste.)

Thats all the ideas I have for now.
Why don't they just add multipliers for every game? I don't agree having differences per rank when you activate a multiplier. I also think the voting option for natural regeneration would be cool, though, I think the voting options like OP, normal and hardcore are good now.

I really like the idea of modifiers!

That's my feedback. :)

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
A kill counter, yes, why not? First, second and third place would make it even cooler.

I would agree with elytras if they're going to be expensive. For the map variety, yes, cool idea!

Why don't they just add multipliers for every game? I don't agree having differences per rank when you activate a multiplier. I also think the voting option for natural regeneration would be cool, though, I think the voting options like OP, normal and hardcore are good now.

I really like the idea of modifiers!

That's my feedback. :)
Thanks for the feedback.Im not really saying to add elytras to eggwars im just saying that there should be some maps where elytras are the main form of travelling.I suggested rank vanity multipliers 3 times before but never got staff response,and the different times and things are so people dont complain about obsidian not having any perks.Anyway thanks for the feedback!I must ask what do you think about the voting idea.

I like the idea of adding new maps, and although I like the kill counter it would cause people to kill farm more.
It's not against the rules or anything, but it's pretty scummy to do. Especially if the person you are farming is new, because It leaves a bad impression for their idea of Cubecraft.
The kill counter is a good idea, because we will now get rewarded for surviving instead of doing a bunch of suicide runs to take someone down.
Thanks for the feedback but I must ask what do you think of the voting overhaul idea.To prevent spawn killing kill streaks can only reach a certain number like 15-20 or something.Also if people are getting spawn killed they should leave the game,there is no use in staying if keep getting chain killed.

I think they need TO add Kill counter!!
What do you think of everything else?
I like all of these ideas, except for Kill streaks, because these could easily be abused by trapping people who just respawned.
As I said above kill streaks will stop at a certain point,I feel like this would stop camping and and encourage rushing.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
The problem with a kill counter is that it would encourage kill farming

I don't really think kill multipliers will be added to eggwars in general
Mainly due to the fact that games that start with double points don't just stop playing double points right when the multiplier ends it waits is still in tact for all games that started before it ran out and end when it ran out
Now again eggwars point multipliers in general would than encourage kill farming as well

I have no opinion on the voidless eggwars as I would need to play it first

I like the OP, Normal, and Hardcore names
Don't know why change them it would just be confusing in my opinion
They have brief descriptions under them in the voting area anyways

Finally the modifiers
I guess those could be cool

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
The problem with a kill counter is that it would encourage kill farming

I don't really think kill multipliers will be added to eggwars in general
Mainly due to the fact that games that start with double points don't just stop playing double points right when the multiplier ends it waits is still in tact for all games that started before it ran out and end when it ran out
Now again eggwars point multipliers in general would than encourage kill farming as well

I have no opinion on the voidless eggwars as I would need to play it first

I like the OP, Normal, and Hardcore names
Don't know why change them it would just be confusing in my opinion
They have brief descriptions under them in the voting area anyways

Finally the modifiers
I guess those could be cool
Thanks for the feedback!To stop kill farming there would be a system that doesnt let the kill counter go past a certain number (since very few people can get 20 kills in a row unless they kill farm) plus if you are getting kill farmed it would be better to just leave the game than just try to fight it.Also I want voting to change since I have always wanted to play hardcore health and op items,im basically suggesting for a survival game type voting system.Also I have to ask this but what do you think of the elytra exclusive maps?

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎂 🐷
Reesle wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
BurgerCat13 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday wischii
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Top Bottom