• Yes :^)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

CatDubstep275

Jul 8, 2015
The Earth
I will make a suggerency about eggwars game time. 5 minutes ago, i was in a game of team eggwars (map: garden), which lasted 1 hour, and more.

I suggest setting a time limit. Eggs will break, TNT-Rain, and something like a Dragon Spawner.

So the matches will not extend infinite time.

Think it.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I will make a suggerency about eggwars game time. 5 minutes ago, i was in a game of team eggwars (map: garden), which lasted 1 hour, and more.

I suggest setting a time limit. Eggs will break, TNT-Rain, and something like a Dragon Spawner.

Think it.
No. this would just make it skywars with gens and villagers. This would just defeat the purpose of egg wars.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
No. this would just make it skywars with gens and villagers. This would just defeat the purpose of egg wars.
But don't you think 1 hour is pretty long, and think about the amount of obsidian people can gather is really high. So a little extra to speed up the games is in my opinion not bad :)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I think this would be a good idea as After 30 mins if Im not playing with someone I know I just leave the match. Also talking to a couple friends who prefer bedwars to eggwars the fact that the beds break after a while was one of the bug reasons why they preffered bedwars. Eggwars games shouldn't really last longer than 20 minutes so I ♡ This idea

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I think this would be a good idea as After 30 mins if Im not playing with someone I know I just leave the match. Also talking to a couple friends who prefer bedwars to eggwars the fact that the beds break after a while was one of the bug reasons why they preffered bedwars. Eggwars games shouldn't really last longer than 20 minutes so I ♡ This idea
I agree with this, i too have also been in a game for more then 1 hour, and I lagged out, I really don't think games should be so long as some people could get kicked therefore wasting their time, you have my vote on this.
:)

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
But don't you think 1 hour is pretty long, and think about the amount of obsidian people can gather is really high. So a little extra to speed up the games is in my opinion not bad :)
Some matches, like teaparty, are supposed to take awhile. I really don't want to have a time limit dictating how long until the game ends. I have had some great games that have lasted 2+ hours.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Eggwars is Eggwars, not Skywars or something. I really don't agree with a time limit.
In my opinion you should get the time you need to max the Diamond Generator and the Gold Generator and to get all the stuff etc. and finally to destroy all the eggs and eliminate all the teams:).

Reactions: TheBrownster

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com

Think it.
I think that their should be like a slow crumble of the map, where the outer edges of the map slowly crumble at about 30-45 minutes in-game. This makes it so that everyone still has a chance to win, but it does not last forever.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Nightmare wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for the follow push-up master!
Mintypie231 wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳 🎂
Thjis wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
meow :33
Top Bottom