Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lander0606

Novice Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hi guys,

Meanwhile, Eggwars has been present on Cubecraft for years, but unfortunately, in my opinion, its efficiency has deteriorated. For example, there used to be quite a lot of maps available to join. Currently, the server uses machine learning, where the server decides which and how many folders are available based on the statistics of past weeks/months/years.

What I notice is that this is not quite perfect. Sometimes there are 5 available folders for 4 or 5, but no others. Then of course the question is, what do you suggest? It seems better to me to make a system where there is at least one available of each type of folder (2-3-4-5-6 etc) each time. The AI system driven by machine learning can then decide to open up several of such kind, if needed. But, that way you avoid the sometimes miserable wait for a map (let's say for teams of 3 members for example) to open!

Hope you guys feel the same way, I'd love to hear about it in a comment! 😀

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom