Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
im pretty sure last time i saw you in game (couple of days ago) your main account Sinadon is muted

if your main account is not unmuted or unbanned and your appeal was denied using an alt to continue playing is called punishment evading and is punishable and as seen in this video you are using a different account named Sinadon2

however it was a good video i would suggest not using your alt to play in less your main account was unmuted or unbanned

if any of the staff members found out that you are punishment evading then all your accounts that you have will be punished with the same punishment your main account has

thank you for understanding this is a good video im just trying to help you not get into even bigger trouble

_KTW_

Novice Member
Jan 11, 2017
EggWars Lobby 1 or 5
Cool!
Nice video!
I would only post one game if I were you though.... only one major win.... thats what you should do, but I like the beginning!

SINCERELY,
K_T_W

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
im pretty sure last time i saw you in game (couple of days ago) your main account Sinadon is muted

if your main account is not unmuted or unbanned and your appeal was denied using an alt to continue playing is called punishment evading and is punishable and as seen in this video you are using a different account named Sinadon2

however it was a good video i would suggest not using your alt to play in less your main account was unmuted or unbanned

if any of the staff members found out that you are punishment evading then all your accounts that you have will be punished with the same punishment your main account has

thank you for understanding this is a good video im just trying to help you not get into even bigger trouble
You are correct, I've switched back to Sinadon. I'm super mad bc my friend is the one who got me muted. I though he could handle cusswords bc hes almost 15 years old. Its a permanent mute and it will never be undone. Rip my money }:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom