Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

would you like to add this in the game

• Yes of course!

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
Dec 18, 2016
I play eggwars regularly and very often camped, you almost never get there so I thought to stop campers from adding elytra. And elytra is fun for everyone. But think it's smart if you add it not to do too little because then eggwars become too easy. Or after some time elytra comes to the shop. Because otherwise, eggwars are no more exciting

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Before anyone says anything about "It's not necessary just safe bridge":
2017-05-13_20.22.58.png

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I agree with this, and it has been suggested many times.
I like the idea of having it appear after a certain amount of time, but i thiught they could do something like this.
After 20 minutes or maybe more, a villager would appear in the mid island (to stop campers from buying it and just flying into your base and ruining your day XD), from this villager you are able to buy a few things, one of which being an elytra at one stack of diamonds or 24 emerald (if the map contains it) and then maybe change the enderpearl to this villager for 1 stack of diamonds or 24 emeralds.
This way campers wont farm diamonds and just get to your base, it will make them have to stay in mid to get these items.
Also, some more items should be added to this villager to make him more important/useful.

I hope this could be a thing, maybe i will make a thread about my idea so it makes more sense xD.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I think this could be a good idea at a certain point when there are a few players left and some are camping. I think if this is added it should be a very expensive item as you wouldn't want players getting it too early in game and getting to other islands too quickly.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
I made a thread about eggs hatching in egg wars to spawn ender dragons . Maybe if those dragons die the player who killed it gets an elytra??im still against the elytra in ew btw

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
A ground limit would fix everything tbh. Elytra would be perfect then . It shouldn't be on every map though. Maybe for 30 emeralds??

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I rather not take elytras in eggwars.
I get it, you want to reduce camping 'n stuff, but elytras aren't the way to do it.
First of all: If you can get it, others can. This means that they could easily run forever and ever.
Second of all: With an elytra, you'd be able to reach certain parts of the map that you shouldn't be able to, resulting in more camping spots.
Last: Elytras can be used dozens of times before they break.

However, I wouldn't mind them adding a possible way to vote for ender pearls being available to the shop. This could solve camping quite well, depending on who votes for it.
I'm not gonna lie, campers might vote against it, but it's worth a shot. If this is implemented, OP wouldn't have this as a possible vote, as OP just needs to have ender pearls available due to the sheer amount of powerful gear available to you.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Before anyone says anything about "It's not necessary just safe bridge":
View attachment 132961
No just safe bridge on that it is so simple
Not emeralds but one stack diamonds to get the campers faster
yeah that Would make no sense
An ender pearl costs the same amount as this would and then there is no use to an ender-pearl when you can use this which is basically a better ender pearl since you have multiple uses
Emeralds however wouldn't work because chances are if you are being camped you aren't at spawn and if you are wouldn't be able to get back possibly

As for the suggestion itself I can't be the first 1 to think this but wouldn't this kinda be a way to get out of the map
You know like finding some flatworld land and also having a punch bow to shoot yourself and fly forever

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom