Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
We can't shoot ourselves in egg wars
Who's to say that you can't for sure
That Is mind you when players are running or on the ground who is too say that it wouldn't be different in the air
Also even if you couldn't in the air
Tell me what is the point of this suggestion again? Exactly to avoid camping and if those campers have bows than they could just shoot you in air and stop you from getting to mid also you'd need to be on high ground to launch of otherwise which mind you isn't very easy with people shooting at you

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Elytra would be op if we could use the punch bow technique btw people would never land

We shouldn't be able to shoot ourselves and we shouldn't be able to use fireworks

Also the elytra should have only 30 seconds of durability on it

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
It doesn't do damage it just bounces off . EDIT : I mean the arrow
Did you read what I said
I said it may be different if you are in air
Elytra would be op if we could use the punch bow technique btw people would never land
i'm sorry but that made no sense
We shouldn't be able to shoot ourselves and we shouldn't be able to use fireworks
Well of course you can't add fireworks it is 1.9+ and that is a 1.11.2 feature
Also the elytra should have only 30 seconds of durability on it
We are not flying over the Grand Canyon here
We are just flying across the void it wouldn't take 30 seconds it would take 5

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Did you read what I said
I said it may be different if you are in air

i'm sorry but that made no sense

Well of course you can't add fireworks it is 1.9+ and that is a 1.11.2 feature

We are not flying over the Grand Canyon here
We are just flying across the void it wouldn't take 30 seconds it would take 5
Imagine a weirdo pleb nooblord building a skybase and flying from there for 7 miniute s around the map. The elytra should not be at full durability

Oh no , it's not different in the air , I tried that too. If you fire the arrow it cannot damage you

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Imagine a weirdo pleb nooblord building a skybase and flying from there for 7 miniute s around the map. The elytra should not be at full durability

Oh no , it's not different in the air , I tried that too. If you fire the arrow it cannot damage you
I said flying on an elytra there is no way you could have tested that in eggwars for obvious reasons
Also with 30 seconds of durability if you were lucky enough to even make it to mid with all those people shooting at you and knocking you around than there is no chance you are going to be fine if they go camp you somewhere else oh you just screwed yourself over you have no way back to your island and you are stuck at mid which is the other problem with this is that if you are at mid than you can't get 1 I'd you are being camped on all islands

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Imagine a weirdo pleb nooblord buildings skybase and flying from there for 7 miniute s around the map. The elytra should not be at full durability

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
You can fly to certain part of the maps and camp there. Maybe reduce the durability of the elytra, too.

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
I agree with this, and it has been suggested many times.
I like the idea of having it appear after a certain amount of time, but i thiught they could do something like this.
After 20 minutes or maybe more, a villager would appear in the mid island (to stop campers from buying it and just flying into your base and ruining your day XD), from this villager you are able to buy a few things, one of which being an elytra at one stack of diamonds or 24 emerald (if the map contains it) and then maybe change the enderpearl to this villager for 1 stack of diamonds or 24 emeralds.
This way campers wont farm diamonds and just get to your base, it will make them have to stay in mid to get these items.
Also, some more items should be added to this villager to make him more important/useful.

I hope this could be a thing, maybe i will make a thread about my idea so it makes more sense xD.

But what if people camp on the mid island? Elytra's would be like mission impossible...

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Since this suggestion is based on reducing campers, here are some other ways that might work:
-Cheaper shields; A bow is 8 diamonds, a shield 30. What the heck cubecraft?
-Invisibility potions; Sneaking over their skybridge
-Levitation potions; You will be able to fly, however it's very risky and deadly.
-Enderpreals for all gamemodes; No explanation needed.

Oh, and before anyone starts talking about TNT jumping:
It wouldn't work. The majority of the players don't even know what it is, and suggestions like these are mean tot affect the whole playerbase, not just you.

Reactions: xXNiChO_29Xx

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Since this suggestion is based on reducing campers, here are some other ways that might work:
-Cheaper shields; A bow is 8 diamonds, a shield 30. What the heck cubecraft?
-Invisibility potions; Sneaking over their skybridge
-Levitation potions; You will be able to fly, however it's very risky and deadly.
-Enderpreals for all gamemodes; No explanation needed.

Oh, and before anyone starts talking about TNT jumping:
It wouldn't work. The majority of the players don't even know what it is, and suggestions like these are mean tot affect the whole playerbase, not just you.
Invis pots would be way 2 Op...
Shields are way 2 expensive in Normal mode
Levitation pots would be nice but way 2 deadly xDD
Ender pearls need to be added in normal, you can´t make a safe bridge always...

Last edited:
Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom