Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
U

Unipotato

I think it is a great start but sometimes you moved quickly and moved in more choppy movements, so if you slow down it wil be more flowing and all the movements will be connected. Sometimes you also went through a tree which looked kind of weird because you saw the inside of the island. Other than that, it looks great and that is one of my favorite songs :P

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Cool I like it! <3
Holy crap that was actually a really sick kill!
Awsome! :)
Woooooww :eek: Awesome!! Nice jobb :p
:)
nice video. my only criticism is the high FOV. it works great if you're playing the game but for a cinematic like this it makes it quite difficult to watch.
Overall well done, honestly, I would do a highlight style video if you want it to appear like that. I mean it was a 3-minute video, but the epic part was limited to very small amounts. like only about 1/3 of that video. Thus if you did multiple games and then just kept all of the epic parts. then that would be ideal. if you would like to do a whole game like that, a voice over with the music would be better. If you don't mind me asking, what is the software you are using?

I made a new thread for my new cinematic video, Thought you guys would like to be updated
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-new-cinematic-video-what-do-you-think.184647/

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom