Status
Not open for further replies.

kristiankunc

Dedicated Member
Oct 4, 2016
kristn.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
It is a good item though but it has some good use, for example, getting fast to the middle, but have you egg destroyed in first 20 seconds...

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
It might be a cool idea to modify the length of automatic bridges depending on the maps. And the average distance between islands. Or perhaps just disabling autobridging for the first 2-3 minutes of the game.

Reactions: Dubbz and StonePlus

TheDude92

Oct 21, 2016
Or they could make it so your egg has protection (just usual blocks) from the start, so you also would need a pickaxe (or there would at least be counterplay)

kristiankunc

Dedicated Member
Oct 4, 2016
kristn.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
It might be a cool idea to modify the length of automatic bridges depending on the maps. And the average distance between islands. Or perhaps just disabling autobridging for the first 2-3 minutes of the game.
I think just building some barrier for first 1 minute for the auto bridge between the islands

Dubbz

May 3, 2020
The other possibility with this is slowing down the speed of the bridges, so while still quicker and safer than standard bridging it isn't just at the island instantly

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The other possibility with this is slowing down the speed of the bridges, so while still quicker and safer than standard bridging it isn't just at the island instantly
Yeah, I think this would be a great idea... Just make it about the same speed as a decent speedbridge. I mean, yeah, there might still be rushers, but the same will happen in normal eggwars because of speedbridgers, so there wont be much of a difference!

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
I also think it is a nice item but it is too overpowered and I think that if you make it more expensive in the shop it will become less and that you also have time to protect your egg

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
A solution for this could be that every Egg has one or 2 layers off clay at the start from the game?

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom