Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PuDDingMaSter

Jun 13, 2016
behind you
hello

i would like to suggest that enderpearls either be more expensive or they are given a drawback. they are good as they stopped camping and it speeds up the game up but it removes alot of the strategies that were used and in my opinion it takes some of the fun away there isnt a need to defend our eggs or place layers of obsidian if people can just enderpearl over us and be able to destroy our eggs.

enderpearls could be given drawbacks such as when the enderpearl lands the player will freeze at that location for 3s or lose a heart as damage.

Last edited:

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
hello

i would like to suggest that enderpearls either be more expensive or they are taken out of the game. they are good as they stopped camping and it speeds up the game sometimes but it removes alot of the strategies that were used and in my opinion it takes some of the fun away. there isnt a need to defend our eggs or place layers of obi if people can just enderpearl over us and be able to destroy our eggs.

maybe if enderpearls are kept they should be given a drawback. such as when they enderpearl lands the player will freeze at that location for 3s or be set on fire for 3s upon landing.
I think the enderpearls must be more expensive, 40 diamonds.
And the freeze is a good idea!

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
hello

i would like to suggest that enderpearls either be more expensive or they are taken out of the game. they are good as they stopped camping and it speeds up the game sometimes but it removes alot of the strategies that were used and in my opinion it takes some of the fun away. there isnt a need to defend our eggs or place layers of obi if people can just enderpearl over us and be able to destroy our eggs.

maybe if enderpearls are kept they should be given a drawback. such as when they enderpearl lands the player will freeze at that location for 3s or be set on fire for 3s upon landing.
Enderpearls are already too expensive, and removing them will not be a good idea, because then we cant kill the campers.

PuDDingMaSter

Jun 13, 2016
behind you
i thinks enderpearls are too overpowered, if you get your hands on one then that is basically someones egg gone. they need a drawback like the freeze or fire addition, or something needs to be added to the defense eg, an alert system or slower mining speed

Reactions: Keanu and remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
i thinks enderpearls are too overpowered, if you get your hands on one then that is basically someones egg gone. they need a drawback like the freeze or fire addition, or something needs to be added to the defense eg, an alert system or slower mining speed
No, I don't like the alert system.
But maybe a slower mining speed would be nice!

6qm_

Novice Member
May 7, 2017
New Jersey, USA
Enderpearls are an amazing thing to stop campers and the implementation of the “64 diamonds” price is actually worth the enderpearl. I say this because it brings a long dragged game to speed up. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve played egg wars on normal, before they added the enderpearl, and sat there because someone on their base wouldn’t come out at all. Camping with a bow and iron armor... just my thoughts but good ideas!

Reactions: Despacito 2

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia
I think the ender pearls have a fair price, since there are people who are only dedicated to staying on their island without doing anything but it is very difficult to reach their island pro that the only thing they do is shoot arrows like crazy. and that of qeudarse frozen for 3 seconds is a bad idea since with a bow of recoil you can triage to the emptiness very easy and would not be just for a person who is attacking.
(I want to clarify that I use the google translator)

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Removing them from the game won't be efficient. Making them more expensive might be a good idea. Rushers are able to get enderpearls in no time now. Making them more expensive could slow down the rushers. The main reason staff added enderpearls to eggwars is to prevent campers. It was a great addtion. In general, I think it's good as it is now. Some of you might say there are rushers who get enderpearls really quick but that is their strategy. Making them more expensive could slow down the rushers but they will remain to rush with bridges anyway.
slower mining speed
A slower mining speed would really bother me. At the beginning of a game, I can barely break through obsidian and there are most of the times also players on the islands. Having a slower mining speed would only make it harder to destroy an obsidian covered egg in the beginning of a game.

Reactions: _AmazingWays_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom