FoxFil_

Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2021
Moscow, Russia
foxfil.xyz
Pronouns
He/Him
4726D770-79D6-4423-AF1E-E0ABEADD036A.jpeg

What do I suggest to add? I suggest adding a time to EggWars when all the remaining eggs will be destroyed. For example, 40 minutes after the start of the game.

Why do I suggest to add this? When I play EggWars sometimes I stay 1 on 1 with another team. We are fully upgraded, we have iron armor, golden apples, bows. Our eggs are built up with 4 layers of obsidian, etc. We try to raid each other, but nothing works out, and it becomes boring. The game usually ends when someone from any team exits.

Why “Death Time” will help? Long games will become shorter and more interesting.

React with:
✅ - if you agree
〽️ - if you see ways how to improve my suggestion (say your opinion in the comments)
❌ - if you disagree (explain why)

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
Its gonna be a no from me. Death time would change the strategy for long games completely. If death time were to be added, there would be no need to even attempt to get an egg once a game has carried on for while. Players could just stack up at their islands and wait for death time. Items like high efficiency picaxes and enderpearls would lose most of their value. Not to mention it would be extremely frustrating. Imagine you had worked hard to get the other teams egg and then death time came, suddenly your advantage would be gone. In my opinion it wouldn't add anything to the game.

FoxFil_

Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2021
Moscow, Russia
foxfil.xyz
Pronouns
He/Him
Its gonna be a no from me. Death time would change the strategy for long games completely. If death time were to be added, there would be no need to even attempt to get an egg once a game has carried on for while. Players could just stack up at their islands and wait for death time. Items like high efficiency picaxes and enderpearls would lose most of their value. Not to mention it would be extremely frustrating. Imagine you had worked hard to get the other teams egg and then death time came, suddenly your advantage would be gone. In my opinion it wouldn't add anything to the game.
Ok thanks for the feedback, you are right! Now I see that my suggestion is not really good.

Reactions: Catss

Lqgend.

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2020
Brazil
Years ago when I wasn’t good at the game some games took hours, but even then it never really got boring. Being good at pvp now it’s never a problem if people are camping or anything like that for me or my team, we can usually end the game within 30 minutes if this happens. However, adding a timer might ruin the game for some newer players that enjoy trying to get the best gear and experimenting with the game. Maybe the eggs could be destroyed after a super long amount of time such as 2 hours, but even then most people don’t have a problem without there being a timer. Not to mention that this also takes away the advantage from players that still had their eggs remaining while others didn’t.

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
I disagree because there are high damage swords snd high efficiency pickaxes to shred trough obsidian (and tnt for chests) and the other team's health quickly, getting those is part of the late game strategy, in those cases it is better to just keep trying, or just leave.

Reactions: Click Greatness

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
View attachment 204974
What do I suggest to add? I suggest adding a time to EggWars when all the remaining eggs will be destroyed. For example, 40 minutes after the start of the game.

Why do I suggest to add this? When I play EggWars sometimes I stay 1 on 1 with another team. We are fully upgraded, we have iron armor, golden apples, bows. Our eggs are built up with 4 layers of obsidian, etc. We try to raid each other, but nothing works out, and it becomes boring. The game usually ends when someone from any team exits.

Why “Death Time” will help? Long games will become shorter and more interesting.

React with:
✅ - if you agree
〽️ - if you see ways how to improve my suggestion (say your opinion in the comments)
Idk man, some people probably wouldn't like this idea as it may ruin the whole point of having to reach the egg and destroy them. Although this may be great for eggwars solo, it would be very very bad when it comes to team eggwars as rounds may take up to hours. It's also going to ruin the fun and the difficulty with fighting people who camp on their base 24/7 as you could just sit there and wait till death time event to happen.

The reason why I disagree with this suggestion is because the suggestion may be useful but it may also ruin the fun for most people and not all short rounds are fun.

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
View attachment 204974

React with:
✅ - if you agree
I can already see bad things happening. If you break your opponents egg but then death time happens, causing you to lose YOUR egg, it’s kinda unfair. I have experienced this myself in Bedwars.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy birthday!!
qKhalidd wrote on Mandyy's profile.
happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Bday 🎉
Hope you all are having a great saturday
kokhun-cat.gif
Kazwa wrote on Mandyy's profile.