Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CuzzPvP

Aug 17, 2015
Hey, would it be possible for game modes such as Egg Wars to have a slightly different sign system?

It could be much easier for players to choose the right one for them... I tend to play with friends and this number varies depending on which time of the day we are playing. There may be 4 of us, 3 of us or even just the 2. It is easy to join a game were there are just 2 players per team seeing as the board that contains all the signs have this for about 80% of the wall. However when it comes to 3 players that is much harder to get... I, personally, never really see a sign that says 0/18 players (The sign with 18 players is a game with 6 teams of 3) which is really a struggle. We have to stand at the wall and when we see one one of us says something like "Top 2nd from the right" and that allows all of us to join, provided of course it is there. The 18 player game sign always seems to rocket full of players but games that are just 2 teams of 20 seem to just stay there filling the whole board up.

Now that I come to think of it; would it be possible to just start a poll where players select which game they play the most so you could perhaps use the percentages in order to define the games in a much more efficient way?

Thanks, Cuzz.

Raindrop57

Mar 29, 2014
A Raincloud
+1. The map storm comes up way too often, and I don't prefer it because it has super long games. I love the idea of a voting system, it would be a lot easier to get maps like Rome and underdasea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Nightmare wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for the follow push-up master!
Mintypie231 wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳 🎂
Thjis wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
meow :33
Top Bottom