Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

apqly

Mar 24, 2021
I and my friends have recently been going for the quickest time possible to win an egg wars game.

I was curious if anyone has any information on any possible world records as we got a very quick time with proof (2m 47s)

please respond below :)

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I and my friends have recently been going for the quickest time possible to win an egg wars game.

I was curious if anyone has any information on any possible world records as we got a very quick time with proof (2m 47s)

Fastest squads game is 52 seconds my personal record 1:19 seconds.

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020

Lol no that’s slow but u might get it one day :)

Adamtheapple

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
kaaba

wr is 51 seconds my pb is 51 seconds

Reactions: Awabbatt

Not_Red_Fox

Apr 1, 2021

wow you have to be good at the game to get that quick of a game

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on zanewasfallen's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁
Haven't been online for a long time (won't be on Discord still), how is everyone?
JokeKaedee wrote on Basketman's profile.
Oh oh, ik ben weer eens veel te laat. Maar nog van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag <333
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on aaronultra_xd's profile.
Welcome to the fourms I hope you have a great stay here!:D
Eli
Would be cool to have a bot that re posts all r/CubeCraft Reddit posts in the The Lobby sub forum
Top Bottom