Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

apqly

Member
Mar 24, 2021
1
0
2
26
I and my friends have recently been going for the quickest time possible to win an egg wars game.

I was curious if anyone has any information on any possible world records as we got a very quick time with proof (2m 47s)

please respond below :)
 

Wave Master7S

Forum Expert
Jul 31, 2020
912
2,200
289
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I and my friends have recently been going for the quickest time possible to win an egg wars game.

I was curious if anyone has any information on any possible world records as we got a very quick time with proof (2m 47s)

please respond below :)
Fastest squads game is 52 seconds my personal record 1:19 seconds.
 

RaisinForABrain

Well-Known Member
Oct 24, 2020
135
258
114
I and my friends have recently been going for the quickest time possible to win an egg wars game.

I was curious if anyone has any information on any possible world records as we got a very quick time with proof (2m 47s)

please respond below :)
Lol no that’s slow but u might get it one day :)
 

Adamtheapple

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
45
48
34
kaaba
I and my friends have recently been going for the quickest time possible to win an egg wars game.

I was curious if anyone has any information on any possible world records as we got a very quick time with proof (2m 47s)

please respond below :)
wr is 51 seconds my pb is 51 seconds
 
  • Like
Reactions: Awabbatt

Not_Red_Fox

Member
Apr 1, 2021
72
14
9
20
I and my friends have recently been going for the quickest time possible to win an egg wars game.

I was curious if anyone has any information on any possible world records as we got a very quick time with proof (2m 47s)

please respond below :)
wow you have to be good at the game to get that quick of a game
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Along the lines of: "______ has been removed from the network by a staff member" instead of "by Sentinel"
I wouldn't even be surprised if they made that just to make players think mods are actually doing something..

*cough cough*
Top Bottom