Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
Hi guys! I have been thinking about a cool idea on egg wars OP mode. Its pretty simple but can affect a game of OP mode Drastically (In a good way :)).

What the idea is:
There should be a knockback melee weopen which you should be able to buy with ~20- 30 diamonds. E.g Wooden sword | knockback I. This would be a great idea as on OP mode people just camp base and get stacked following up with getting epearls after 20 minutes and epearling over to someones base until you see the message 'Your egg has been destroyed'. Its annoying as usually you can't do much to someone like this. Adding this weopen would add some new fun strategies and a new way to counter stacked people.

Problems with adding this in:
  • A bit too cheap (maybe make it emeralds instead so it requires you to stay at mid for a while)
  • Make it removed on maps like space as it could be too OP.
Be sure to leave your thoughts down below! ;)

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Cool suggestion, but we've already the mushroom knock back, in mushroom you have a Emerald Generator and you can buy there a Mushroom knock back for 10 Emeralds, but good idea!

[ sry for my english xd ]

Reactions: PressLaunchMike

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I don't like the idea because:

1- I don't think it's needed.
2- There is already a knockback shroom (In the mushroom map).

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I really don't like the knockback items, it encourages camping so no, it'd only make it more bothersome in my eyes.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
If your playing speed eggwars, there's a knock back kit.

If not, I think adding few knock back items or a kit would be nice.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Sorry But I disagree.
It would be annoying If you're Breaking someone else their egg and he hits you in the void. So Then you're getting frustrated and mad and you'll be freaking out because They're only hits you off with knockback. You basicly can use the punch bow, because That's a lot easier and cheaper.

Reactions: Twania

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This can encourage campers indeed, but some people don't use it for camping.

Anyways, I don't like this idea. You can buy a Punch I bow in the shop for 12/15 Diamonds which is good and strong enough.

Last edited:

BeastyIsPvp

Apr 5, 2017
Philippines
I support this suggestion however , I think this item isn't needed because of 1 thing we already have a " punch bow " we also have knock back items according to the other people that have commented. BUT! Arrows can be used up and " Emeralds " are expensive and rare. So I do like your suggestion of getting a Knockback Stick. But 20-30 Diamonds Is cheap compare that to a bow you can have 1 second for 1 gold and how many arrows can you get I think you should make it 1 stack of Diamonds for 1 Knockback Stick. Once again I support this suggestion hope this comes true!

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
For emerald Will it be a Good idea. A knockabck would be Nice. But you say another strategy, Naah, you are going to camp a lot more than before.

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
I support this suggestion however , I think this item isn't needed because of 1 thing we already have a " punch bow " we also have knock back items according to the other people that have commented. BUT! Arrows can be used up and " Emeralds " are expensive and rare. So I do like your suggestion of getting a Knockback Stick. But 20-30 Diamonds Is cheap compare that to a bow you can have 1 second for 1 gold and how many arrows can you get I think you should make it 1 stack of Diamonds for 1 Knockback Stick. Once again I support this suggestion hope this comes true!
That would be great and thanks!

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Knockback weapons aren't exactly going to solve the camping issue though. Although it helps when fighting campers, building to their island is the issue in most cases is the issue which only enderpearls can really solve. So although it wouldn't be a bad idea to have in maps which don't already have a knockback weapon, it won't solve the issue with campers. But at the same time, people who are camping will have an even bigger advantage with these. Imagine a team where everyone has a punch bow and knockback swords and players are trying to get to them. It would be extremely unfair. This might encourage more players to camp so I don't think it's a good idea.

Vimiks

May 30, 2017
Knockback weapons aren't exactly going to solve the camping issue though. Although it helps when fighting campers, building to their island is the issue in most cases is the issue which only enderpearls can really solve. So although it wouldn't be a bad idea to have in maps which don't already have a knockback weapon, it won't solve the issue with campers. But at the same time, people who are camping will have an even bigger advantage with these. Imagine a team where everyone has a punch bow and knockback swords and players are trying to get to them. It would be extremely unfair. This might encourage more players to camp so I don't think it's a good idea.
Yeah, I agree with you here. If there was a knockback stick added players would be able to camp on the edge of their islands or on small platforms near them. I think this idea would be fun, but it would encourage campers.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
There's already a mushroom with knockback, If you go to mushrooms map I think it's like 2-4 emeralds.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom