• Total voters

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m not spamming I realized I put it in the wrong area so I reposted it in the right area. No need to be a jerk just cause you disagree
That's okay you could just have asked someone to move the thread into the right subforum (for next time). The other thread can be deleted now seen as it's in the right one now. There's really no problem here

Also this is an interesting idea. So if someone dies they respawn due to there egg, but there is no longer any lucky blocks on their island or on mid (most likely) as they've already been broken. How does this work? Perhaps lucky blocks respawn every 5 minutes or something. I think this is an interesting Idea, and the code is already there for both games so it's probably not a huge deal to add as a beta game

Mar 25, 2024
I’m not spamming I realized I put it in the wrong area so I reposted it in the right area. No need to be a jerk just cause you disagree
Please dont spam your suggestion
Also,
That's okay you could just have asked someone to move the thread into the right subforum (for next time). The other thread can be deleted now seen as it's in the right one now. There's really no problem here

Also this is an interesting idea. So if someone dies they respawn due to there egg, but there is no longer any lucky blocks on their island or on mid (most likely) as they've already been broken. How does this work? Perhaps lucky blocks respawn every 5 minutes or something. I think this is an interesting Idea, and the code is already there for both games so it's probably not a huge deal to add as a beta game
yeah, that would not be a bad idea having them respond similar to sky wars how the chest refill

MystLgnd

Novice Member
Oct 6, 2020
Universe
Hello,

There is no need to be rude, moreover when others act nicely towards you. Before getting to your idea, I would also point out that it's not because someone would be good at games that a suggestion based on them would imply nice ideas, it has to be thought community-wise.

Now onto your idea. Mixing Eggwars with Lucky Blocks would indeed bring something totally new to the Bedwars concept ; but something to keep in mind is the fact diversity is a must, so everyone can find their pace and tastes in a server. Depending the variety of games, and how it goes server-wise, this can be a possibility for a minigame, we just have to see how it goes from there.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Reesle wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom