Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this should be added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
So I've recently had a thought of adding a mode on egg wars where you compete with people of equal talent. For example: you start out as a unranked player( not store bought) and you work your way up through different leagues. Every 50-100 wins you are promoted. After unranked it should go bronze, silver, gold, diamond etc. This will mainly be directed for people who want some thing a bit more competitive and fast paced. Solo and team maps should be added but also when your the max level you can prestige and earn a eggwars multiplier. This could be a really fun and an invigorating mode for more skilled players.

People with default rank can play.

A

A pigeon

Yes please. i cant play team eggwars because of the random steves and players who havent heard about the combat update in 2 years. They’re awful.

Simple idea to make it better; when players play team[ranked] they are balanced into teams where each player has a similar elo.

There’ll be 3 leagues based on winrate, kill, egg break and duration a player lasts into the game.

These leagues range from C- to A+ . Players in C will be matched with enemies and teammates in the same rank, with rarely a B- player. A players wont be matched with lower ranks except in some rare cases.

Pros-

1. Good teammates
2. Good opponents, so fun.
3. You can play with C ranks as an A rank in normal eggwars. You cannot be carried by A ranks.

Cons-

1. It’ll take time for games to start sometimes, there are a lot of eggwars players, so by removing some signs things should work well.

Requirements-

Voting options disabled.
Items are randomly chosen between OP and Normal.
Health is always normal health.

@Qin Shihuangdi @CommunistCactus @SpankMeSanta

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
It's been suggested multiple times and was supposed to be added a long time ago.

Also about an Elo system, it needs to be complex, counting the number of blocks you place, the distance you travel, damage dealt to other players, and victory/loss.

Few questions:
Every 50-100 wins you are promoted
Instead of counting wins, it should get all the factors that I've mentioned above. What do you think? (Elo System = More Accurate; Wins only = Less Accurate.)

when you're the max level you can prestige and earn an eggwars multiplier
Prestige would make it harder for newer players to come up as people who've freshly prestige are put in the Bronze category, so would prestige people get a separate "Prestige 1 map pool"?

External Links (My thread sort of about this topic)
DISCLAIMER: REALLY OLD
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/competitive-mode-ideas.184664/

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
It's been suggested multiple times and was supposed to be added a long time ago.

Also about an Elo system, it needs to be complex, counting the number of blocks you place, the distance you travel, damage dealt to other players, and victory/loss.

Few questions:

Instead of counting wins, it should get all the factors that I've mentioned above. What do you think? (Elo System = More Accurate; Wins only = Less Accurate.)

Prestige would make it harder for newer players to come up as people who've freshly prestige are put in the Bronze category, so would prestige people get a separate "Prestige 1 map pool"?

External Links (My thread sort of about this topic)
DISCLAIMER: REALLY OLD
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/competitive-mode-ideas.184664/
Yes people who have prestige will be with the highest rank and gave their own maps.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
In splatoon I skipped 2 whole leagues because I was good and got to B- without completing C or C+. Similar thing here
In Paladins I was placed in silver, then skipped 4/5th of it and landed in gold.
When you're too good for your league you should level up a lot faster. Also,
Every 50-100 wins you are promoted.
way too many matches.

Reactions: FartiliciousMaleGuy
A

A pigeon

Just think of all the people on this planet its overwhelming, I wish to move somewhere else where I woniahsjahanqqkqmkqjqqq

Can I go to mars

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
When people try hard games
*looks at username*
upload_2018-5-25_14-51-45.jpeg

Walied_

May 26, 2018
I highly agree on adding this, constant wins became a boring thing and kinda lost the feel that EggWars is a comptetive game, I can only find 1 good non-hogger player in every 20-30 wins.

In my opinion, it should be using the ELO system as mentioned above, since many people are getting carried nowadays, I could see people with 800 wins who cannot win a single game without being carried by a 'pro' player.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Top Bottom