Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m going to start off by saying that I am not an Eggwars player, and do not play the game unless my friends want to with me. It has been several months since I have last touched it. Lately, I’ve noticed a lot of people complaining and showing negativity towards the new/upcoming 1.19 update, due to price changes in Eggwars. While I don’t care about these change, as I’m uninterested in the game itself, I wanted to share a potential solution to these changes. In my opinion, there should be an additional mode that players could vote for, OG Overpowered (feel free to come up with a better name for this) players can choose to vote for this mode, and it will have the original Eggwars prices and items previous to the 1.19 update. I am curious to know what you guys think about this idea.

• Agree
Reactions: Amazinq

IPadSweat

May 15, 2023
Yes I love this. I think this would be a great idea as the community is divided on the new prices. This would help both communities

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes I love this. I think this would be a great idea as the community is divided on the new prices. This would help both communities
I personally don’t think it will help both sides of the community.

I think people would simply get stuck in the past: I genuinely believe that a huge chunk of players who are able to vote will simply continue to vote for the “OG” mode, which will prevent players who do enjoy the new changes from enjoying the new update. Additionally, I would like to mention that the changes made in Season 2 are not permanent. There will likely be changes throughout the season done to accomodate the community more and there will eventually be a Season 3.

Either way, I personally don’t quite understand what the enormous deal is. I quite like the new changes. Obviously there could be some tweaks, but Team CubeCraft is clearly open to feedback.

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I personally don’t think it will help both sides of the community.

I think people would simply get stuck in the past: I genuinely believe that a huge chunk of players who are able to vote will simply continue to vote for the “OG” mode, which will prevent players who do enjoy the new changes from enjoying the new update. Additionally, I would like to mention that the changes made in Season 2 are not permanent. There will likely be changes throughout the season done to accomodate the community more and there will eventually be a Season 3.

Either way, I personally don’t quite understand what the enormous deal is. I quite like the new changes. Obviously there could be some tweaks, but Team CubeCraft is clearly open to feedback.
People will stuck in the past because was better. I don't know whats wrong to implement back the old eggwars prices / stuff etc. if this change is not to the liking of the players who play it

Reactions: Bnc_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
Top Bottom