Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

agatecarrot517

Novice Member
Jan 26, 2023
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
Pronouns
He/Him
Currently in Block Wars there is two modes CTF and Bridges which they are fun, but, I would like a new mode: Towers

In this mode there would be a island and around there is void in the Center of the island there would be a tower, a massive tower which starches to build high. On the two sides there will be where the two teams will spawn and in the middle there will be a block which I will talk about later.

Objective:
In the tower there will spawn some shiny blocks which you have to mine once you have it into your inventory you have to go down the tower without dying to the block that it is on your base which is one block over the ground you should stack the block on top and your team will get 1 point the first to get 5 points will win. If you die wile holding a shiny block in your inventory then the block goes to the person who killed you and if you die by fall damage and nobody pushed you then it will disappear. The blocks in the pile cannot be mined by any team. When you are holding a shiny block you will start to shine also the more time the more it shines. The shiny blocks wouldn’t all spawn on top of the tower but on every floor.

I hope you liked my idea of a new game mode meaby it needs some changes but, I hope it will be a reality.

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
I like the thought but I don't think they should have to go back to their base because then it will be to much like ctf

muffin294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Could you give a visual for this? I am having trouble understanding exactly how this is laid out.

Reactions: Gage12354

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
Could you give a visual for this? I am having trouble understanding exactly how this is laid out.

thing to get
= = = = =
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
==============
base ============== base
==============
======================================================================
basicly capture the flag but instead of a flag it is a thing in the central area

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom