• Yes

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Before I start to anyone who keeps up with my page No this is not the big post I am planning that got deleted this is another suggestion I had that I'd like to say and the other post will be here soon, On with the post
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so a few days ago me and my friend were home sick and we didn't know what to do all day so we dissided to play a game
Wizards 101
I'd never Played so I thought I'd try it and there was something I noticed In the chat, In this games chat you don't have free range of what you say because this game has something like a in game dictionary and if you ethier say a word not in the dictionary it will not recognize the word and not allow you to say this, I saw this as a cool feature and I thought what if instead of muting people we give them a limited dictionary like only being able to say Yes, No, Stop, ect. This would not be allowed to People who spamers but to all the other Muted people

Let me know what you think Bye :D

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
Before I start to anyone who keeps up with my page No this is not the big post I am planning that got deleted this is another suggestion I had that I'd like to say and the other post will be here soon, On with the post
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so a few days ago me and my friend were home sick and we didn't know what to do all day so we dissided to play a game
Wizards 101
I'd never Played so I thought I'd try it and there was something I noticed In the chat, In this games chat you don't have free range of what you say because this game has something like a in game dictionary and if you ethier say a word not in the dictionary it will not recognize the word and not allow you to say this, I saw this as a cool feature and I thought what if instead of muting people we give them a limited dictionary like only being able to say Yes, No, Stop, ect. This would not be allowed to People who spamers but to all the other Muted people

there is already a limited vocabulary they can type

Reactions: Monty149
N

Nikboo

Oh my. I used to play that game until I got onto Minecraft. I think I was a level 98 Necromancer in Khrysalis. Fun times.

Back to the suggestion, A new swear filter will be implemented soon so I don't really see the need of this suggestion. :P

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Oh my. I used to play that game until I got onto Minecraft. I think I was a level 98 Necromancer in Khrysalis. Fun times.

Back to the suggestion, A new swear filter will be implemented soon so I don't really see the need of this suggestion. :p
Thank Eon! im tired of its bugs

L

Lepzi

Sorry but I don't agree with this just because this won't really teach them a lesson we have to keep them really punished so that they learn to be respectful in chat.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.

Back to the suggestion, A new swear filter will be implemented soon so I don't really see the need of this suggestion. :p
I think he is not suggesting a new filter but something like a limited amount of words they (muted people) may say. Things like "yes", "no", "I'm muted", "go left", "go right" and that kind of things, so they can still communicate with friends or teammates, but without having the possibility to swear. If the suggestion is what I said, I like it! I have been muted once a long tine ago and I know the struggles of not being able to communicate with others. Once somebody got angry at me because I didn't answer when he greeted me.

Reactions: KitKatkels17
L

Lepzi

Muting people doesnt teach them anything anyway .-.
Yes it would they would find it annoying not being able to speak to anyone none of there friends and if they don't have any sort of way to communicate with your friends on minecraft it is a bit annoying so this should teach them to watch there language and be more respectful I will say this you are part right this won't work for everyone but for most players it will.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

I read up on that and also why do they need to even talk they know what they did so let them suffer in despair

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com

Wizards 101

I think that muting works better. If they have a friend then they can do a call with them.

I also played it! In fact, I did an lp on it just a month ago :P

I was also a max level necromancer back when I actually played!

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Yes it would they would find it annoying not being able to speak to anyone none of there friends and if they don't have any sort of way to communicate with your friends on minecraft it is a bit annoying so this should teach them to watch there language and be more respectful I will say this you are part right this won't work for everyone but for most players it will.
If you can only communicate with your "friends" trough a minecraft server chat, you probably shouldnt call them friends.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom