Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
Okay, so my suggest is about new currency — Duels type Tokens
1 such token gives 1 opportunity to choose the type of duel for the player (EggWars, UHC etc.)

Ways to get Duels type Tokens
  1. Every player get 15 tokens per day on the Saturday and Sunday (30 tokens summary), but if player does not spend his tokens in a day, they are reset to zero. For example, if on Saturday you have 3 tokens left, then on Sunday you will have not 18, but 15 tokens. Did not spend tokens on Sunday — nothing remains for Monday.
  2. 100 DTT in Minecraft Shop with cost 200 Minecoins (1 DTT x 2 Minecoins)
  3. A player who has purchased a Battle Arena Rank can gift 50 tokens to one friend immediately after making a purchase. If the player did not want to donate 50 DTT immediately, then he receives 50 DTT gift tokens, and can give them to someone in the future. However, if someone has already been given tokens using this ticket, then it will not work to receive them again with the help of another player who bought Battle Arena Rank
“bruh why we need this tokens if we have Battle Arena Rank?”
A lot of people want just play duels type they want and not buy Battle Arena Rank

:agree: omg dude your suggest is the most brilliant thing I've seen in my life
:unsure: I’m think this suggest want some changes, and after that I can agree with this suggestion
:disagree: I really hate DTT concept and I’m thing Battle Arena Rank lost popularity because of this

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!

After looking into it, it seemed unnecessary to me. In my opinion, people already get points by winning games. The different types of systems would make the server system more complex for new users.

For clarity, I'll give you a small example of how duels involving different currencies are nothing unusual. In duels, there are no custom cosmetics available. People can earn cosmetics that they can use in all games.
Eventually, it might be possible to use it when they add additional features for duels.

Thank you for the suggestion!

Reactions: TheDuda
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom