Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kyviu

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Battle Arena Map/Lobby Changes I have been playing CubeCraft for a fair bit now and most of my time, if not all of it, was spent playing this game mode. The current state of Battle Arena is in shambles. Many hackers are constantly targeting specific groups of individuals by bypassing the Sentinel anti cheat using certain clients, allowing them to fly and kill aura 25+ blocks. I suggest one of two solutions to this:
  1. Rank-Only Lobbies/Maps
A rank-only lobby would not only suppress the number of cheaters that target specific people, but it gives yet another reason for people to want to purchase the Battle Arena rank.
  1. Custom Lobbies/Maps
I highly suggest that CubeCraft experimented more into custom features, sort of like The Hive’s custom servers. I think custom lobbies for modes like Egg Wars, Sky Wars, and Battle Arena, would make CubeCraft much more enjoyable for the competitive communities. It would also prevent constant lag with too many people in a server crowded in one area, prevent hackers targeting you in public maps, and overall make the server more entertaining with friends. Thank you for your time. -kudain
At this point, FFA is a lost cause

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom