Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe (Reply?)

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
May 27, 2020
Hello!

As I've been playing on the server more recently, I have come up with a suggestion regarding Duels. I think that a team mode for Duels would be a great addition so you could have 2v2s or even 4v4s. I've noticed that some other servers do this, and I think that it would be great to see CubeCraft do the same so you could duel other players with your friends. For example, if you're in a party with somebody else and you queue up for a 2v2 duel, you and your friend would be on the same team facing another duo, and if you had three people in your party and you queue up for a 4v4 duel, it would balance it to where a random person is put on your team, and then it just finds another team with four people. Like I've previously stated, I personally think that this would be a great addition to CubeCraft, but I'm interested to know what you all think!

Thanks,
Nick :)

GalaxiaOwner

Feb 17, 2021
Hey Nick!

Thanks for suggesting this! I have been playing in parties with friends recently, and I was wondering where the team modes were for Duels. I feel like this could be a great addition to the network, and it will surely boost the popularity of Duels when players know they can 2v2 or 4v4 with their parties instead of having to 1v1.

Overall a great suggestion and I hope this will be added in the future! :)

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hey,
I agree with your suggestion regarding duels. Being able to do 2v2s or even 4v4s against players and friends could be very enjoyable. However, I don't agree at all about being able to, for example, doing a 2v2 with people that are not friends, as they would probably troll and leave the game, leaving it to a 2v1, or even 4v1 in an extreme case.
But, overall, I definitely would like to see this implemented. And maybe on Bedrock edition too.

keirah

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2020
THEY/she
i actually really like this idea, my friend and i love doing the 2v2s on hypixel (ew 1.8 pvp) so i think it would be way fun to have it implemented here

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom