Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should a denied rematch automatically respawn you in the lobby?

• Total voters

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Hey,
The new PvP update added duels to rematches but also moved the lobby spawn in duels if you do /hub while in a duel to the lobby start instead of by the armor stands unless you wait for the match to end or if the duel is denied. When one player denies a rematch they have to wait for the other player to pick either "Deny" or "Accept" with the same result that they'll both get into the duels lobby a bit quicker. Most people don't realize that denying a duel can make you respawn faster because you have to wait for the other player to pick an option. When I accept rematches most players just decide to /hub even though it would actually be better to deny the rematch entirely. So I suggest that the "Deny" option forces players to end the match instantly or within a short amount of time regardless of if the other player picks an option.

Possible reply said:
But what if I misclick and actually want to rematch?
Currently, if you misclick you have a good chance of the game instantly closing anyway if the other player already picked a choice or picks one before you can fix your mistake.

Thanks for reading! ♡

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
The only reason to why you have to wait before you get back to the lobby is that the other person should have time to answer if they want rematch or not but if you deny, it doesn't really matter because a rematch will not happen anyway so I agree with that you should get back to the lobby faster if you deny the rematch but I still understand why you have to wait and why you spawn at the normal spawn instead of infront of the armour stands because you kinda leave the game before it ends.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hey,
The new PvP update added duels to rematches but also moved the lobby spawn in duels if you do /hub while in a duel to the lobby start instead of by the armor stands unless you wait for the match to end or if the duel is denied. When one player denies a rematch they have to wait for the other player to pick either "Deny" or "Accept" with the same result that they'll both get into the duels lobby a bit quicker. Most people don't realize that denying a duel can make you respawn faster because you have to wait for the other player to pick an option. When I accept rematches most players just decide to /hub even though it would actually be better to deny the rematch entirely. So I suggest that the "Deny" option forces players to end the match instantly or within a short amount of time regardless of if the other player picks an option.

Currently, if you misclick you have a good chance of the game instantly closing anyway if the other player already picked a choice or picks one before you can fix your mistake.

Thanks for reading! ♡
I don't think the deny button should send you immediately to the lobby, because when that happens it produces lag to the player with bad computers or high ping (me), it should have a delay like 3 seconds or so.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hey,

Thanks for reading! ♡
Something small that should be changed, indeed!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom