Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

fancyclown

Dec 21, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
instead of in some games (for instance, CTF duels) if you’d like to requeue, you have to leave the game after its over, and walk back through the portal or click the npc. instead, have an item in your hotbar that can be clicked (like in eggwars) in order to just be put into a new game.

also idk which this affects but don’t throw up a rematch screen (at least in CTF duels bc thats what I play) after the game has ended and rather also another item in your hotbar, and you can click it to rematch your opponent

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
instead of in some games (for instance, CTF duels) if you’d like to requeue, you have to leave the game after its over, and walk back through the portal or click the npc. instead, have an item in your hotbar that can be clicked (like in eggwars) in order to just be put into a new game.

also idk which this affects but don’t throw up a rematch screen (at least in CTF duels bc thats what I play) after the game has ended and rather also another item in your hotbar, and you can click it to rematch your opponent
Yh the first thing could be useful, I think, and will save time.

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Sounds like little improvement that can save some time while playing. It wouldn't affect game much and still be useful in lot of cases. Agreed! :agree:

Vapore

Jun 24, 2023

also idk which this affects but don’t throw up a rematch screen (at least in CTF duels bc thats what I play) after the game has ended and rather also another item in your hotbar, and you can click it to rematch

Good idea

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
AnolTongi wrote on Hoshi's profile.
hamburger
New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
Top Bottom