Votes: 34 65.4%
  • No

Votes: 18 34.6%

• Total voters
Jun 3, 2020
Map Name :
Kingdom

Map creator(s) :
Lozora (With help from @Quis and @Smoothlyy )

Description :
I made this map because I felt like making my first map submission, I'm playing a lot of Duels lately and some of their maps are kinda boring in my opinion. That's the main reason I've built a Duels map.
The word ''Duels'' make me think of the battle in the Middle Ages between knights from different kingdoms.
I've seen lots of this theme but I think this one is an upgrade pertaining to the maps with the same theme at the moment.
Creating this map took me 10 hours, the map is not big but I think the map is a lot of fun to play because of the infinite amount of tactics you can use. I'm curious about your opinion :) And don't forget to vote in the poll above!

Here are the pictures ! :
View attachment 166258 View attachment 166259 View attachment 166260 View attachment 166261 View attachment 166262 View attachment 166263 View attachment 166264 View attachment 166265 View attachment 166266 View attachment 166267 View attachment 166268 View attachment 166269
WOW IT LOOKS REALLY GOOD DUDE!

Reactions: Lozora

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
In my opinion this map looks good! Especially I like the details :) Good job!

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
I don't see any reason why they shouldnt add this map. I play alot of duels and the maps sometimes are pretty boring indeed.
The map looks pretty good to be honest. If i could i would add the map. Thanks for your work to!

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
👍
The map looks well done. I can see the improvement from when it was first posted and when it was updated.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
It's a good map. But you have to make the ground completely flat. Also, you have to prevent players from getting up because you might face noobs who go up and start running in circles.

Soulless_Unity

Admin Team
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
May 22, 2017
Hello, thank you for your efforts in submitting this.

Unfortunately, collectively the design team have decided to deny this map submission due to the following reasons:
-Size of the map is small compared to our newer maps
-Detailing of the walls can be improved

Please do not be disheartened by the above comments, hope you had a great time while building!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom