• Total voters

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Map Name :
Kingdom

Map creator(s) :
Lozora (With help from @Quis and @Smoothlyy )

Description :
I made this map because I felt like making my first map submission, I'm playing a lot of Duels lately and some of their maps are kinda boring in my opinion. That's the main reason I've built a Duels map.
The word ''Duels'' make me think of the battle in the Middle Ages between knights from different kingdoms.
I've seen lots of this theme but I think this one is an upgrade pertaining to the maps with the same theme at the moment.
Creating this map took me 10 hours, the map is not big but I think the map is a lot of fun to play because of the infinite amount of tactics you can use. I'm curious about your opinion :) And don't forget to vote in the poll above!

Here are the pictures ! :
Screenshot_241 Mapsubmission.png
Screenshot_241.png
Screenshot_242 mapsubmission.png
Screenshot_242.png
Screenshot_243 mapsubmission.png
Screenshot_243.png
Screenshot_244 mapsubmission.png
Screenshot_244.png
Screenshot_245 mapsubmission.png
Screenshot_245.png
Screenshot_246.png
Screenshot_247.png

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
Maybe make some of the grass higher so it's not completely flat, for the rest it looks really cool.

Reactions: LlTE

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I'd would love to play on this map. I think you make the castle/tower higher, Maybe there isn't enough space to pvp. I don't know but it looks not enough in my eyes. I like the details and the map. I'll vote yes but I think the castle needs to be upgraded to a kingdom. And the maps looks like a arena.

I short I think the castles needs to be updated and maybe more space, for the rest I will gladly play on this. :)

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I'd would love to play on this map. I think you make the castle/tower higher, Maybe there isn't enough space to pvp. I don't know but it looks not enough in my eyes. I like the details and the map. I'll vote yes but I think the castle needs to be upgraded to a kingdom. And the maps looks like a arena.

I short I think the castles needs to be updated and maybe more space, for the rest I will gladly play on this. :)

Thanks! (: and where do you exactly want more space? (pilars gone or in the tower)

Reactions: Zathelas

Shapelessed

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Poland
I'm missing some details here. It's all mostly flat. Walls are kinda boring but that's easy to change.
I will vote for yes if you change the walls a little but, I mean adding some more details, some depth to them, maybe some wooden logs holding them together.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I'm missing some details here. It's all mostly flat. Walls are kinda boring but that's easy to change.
I will vote for yes if you change the walls a little but, I mean adding some more details, some depth to them, maybe some wooden logs holding them together.

Do you have any idea's/tips to create depth in the walls?

Reactions: Matriox

Shapelessed

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Poland
That's more depth. Now it looks better, but when designing stuff, always ask yourself, isn't it too flat? Isn't it too simple? Or is it too much detailed?

Reactions: Lozora

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
This world looks really good but, the centerpiece I would have made different for the rest is it's wonderful compliments to the creators. I'm voting yes.:) 👍

That's really nice to hear! Thanks for your support! Maybe if you tell me what you want different I can try that and maybe keep that :)

Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom