Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I have a dream, and in it, all the world overcomes your stupidity.
when i was 5 i had a dream that my christmas tree grew eight legs crawled onto my bed turned into a octopus and ate me then i cut its stomach open with a lightsaber

KoningKiwi

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2014
Argleton
www.wikipedia.org
I was in Finland (no idea why, never been there before)
I was in a car, but I want the driver
The driver was someone I knew (but when I woke up I couldnt remember who)
He was going to kill someone
He was scared and so was I
We stopped at a little house in a narrow street
We both stepped out and he nodded at me
I said I would stay here
He nodded again, pulled a gun and walked to the house
When I was gone, I took a run
I kept running through streets I didnt know
I jumped over fences and walls and I hurt myself multiple times
Then I was tired and I sat down against a wall
An old lady passes me and smiles at me
Then she walked away again
I heard sirens when I fell asleep...

And then I woke up, lol

D

Deleted member 8554

Last night, I had a dream where I was in a cave, and I was not alone there. There was a person sitting in the corner and he was eating a small bird and he got blood on his fingers. Then he grabbed me by the arm and told me I was too thin and needed to eat more, so I went to set up some traps and a rabbit got caught in one of them. He said that if I let him go he would help me. I didn't know what kind of help he was going to give me but I freed him anyway. Then he told me that none of my previous family members were human...

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Last night, I had a dream where I was in a cave, and I was not alone there. There was a person sitting in the corner and he was eating a small bird and he got blood on his fingers. Then he grabbed me by the arm and told me I was too thin and needed to eat more, so I went to set up some traps and a rabbit got caught in one of them. He said that if I let him go he would help me. I didn't know what kind of help he was going to give me but I freed him anyway. Then he told me that none of my previous family members were human...
Plot twist: Your father and mother are Freddy and Bonnie.

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
One time I had a dream, where I was in a hot air balloon, and in order to save all my loved ones, I had to jump into an ocean of Orange jello. But as I'm preparing to jump out of the balloon, every single Disney character I knew at the time came running towards me screaming "NO NO NO WAIT". So one by on, they all tell me their life story, and why they became who they are. Then Tigger started whispering to himself, "sacrifice, sacrifice, SACRIFICE" and started screaming it. All the others started doing the same. So all at once they start screaming at me telling me to jump. And then my dream ended ._.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Frontlane wrote on Kazwa's profile.
IMG_4902.gif
Basketman wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
Top Bottom