Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
"Dreams are successions of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep. The content and purpose of dreams are not definitively understood, though they have been a topic of scientific speculation, as well as a subject of philosophical and religious interest, throughout recorded history." (wikipedia.org)

Since dreams are like a miracle to me I thought it would be cool to write down our dreams. In dreams is most likely everything possible and some people are even able to control their dreams. So if you dream something incredible, exciting, funny etc. feel free to write it down in this thread.
I would just ask you guys to leave out over the top horror stories and such.

Rules:
Be respectful to other players.
Don´t be inappropriate.
Commenting on other peoples dreams is allowed but don´t make fun of them.

Have fun :)

Lukedog1645

Jul 9, 2014
i dreamed a couple of years ago that there was a big tornado and school was overrun with spiders, i also figured out i was dreaming and hit myself in the head with a brick randomly laying on the ground outside the school

Blooberry

Nov 19, 2014
That Place In Space
large.gif

Pretty much my most recent dream.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I once had a dream about me meeting Taylor Swift, and me asking her out (WHYYYY?!) and she tells me to follow her into her room.Nuff said

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
One time, I dreamt that I was on a boat and a shark bit the boat, it sunk and i was stranded in the water being surrounded by sharks.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
My dreams are crazy and full of nonsense/adventure.

Last night my dream was somewhat about watching a movie called "Guardians of the Galaxy X5 The Return of the Sober Gods" and I was warped into the movie and had to stop the bad god from killing all mankind.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
My dreams are really weird, sometimes I get them mixed up with reality. Sometimes I'll have a dream/nightmare involving my phone getting taken off me forever.. Because it was took off me for 2 months and now there's so many rules around it and one little break of rules will result in no phone.. So yeah, I have dreams/wouldn'tcallthemhappydreams about me being on my phone on something and my mum finds out.. Sometimes I'll dream that it was taken off me for the night and it's in my mums room then ask her for it the next morning and she says she doesn't have it..
Also a couple of times I've dreamt.. about being woken up.. then realized it's like 1am .-.
And I once had this really weird dream where I was visiting somewhere and they'd call us into this massive room and have a countdown then there would be all the water we'd used poured on us as a punishment for using so much water, or there was a fire and water was everywhere, can't quite remember..
.. Then when I was younger I used to lucid dream about being in doctor who and having my own awesome character and everything, to end on a light note..

There's an entrance into what my mind fires at me at night, guys! Hehe am crazy.. Especially since I started waking up in the middle of the night all the time and actually started having a better memory of my dreams..

Reactions: Younisco

Titanic27

Forum Expert
Mar 17, 2014
fabulous land
I once had a dream where I was at this random glasshouse-thingy and there were these evil clown things that if you cut off your head a new head grows except it is a clown head. Anyways something happened and I was tied up in an attic and they cut my head off. Then I woke up. I also had a dream where I was trying to escape that dream. I was running around my house, banging on the walls and screaming...

Anime_Pickles

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2014
Heavenly Host Elementary School
I once dreamt that I was in a horse show on a horse called truffles (he bucked me off years ago and left the school) and instead of jumping the jump he jumped the fence and ran into a forest, and suddenly it went dark. then he bucked me off and I hit a tree, I looked up and saw the Fnaf characters walking towards me (only old ones) and they started dancing and singing and I was like wut, then a pizzeria formed around me, and I was eating a pizza with my friends

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
Last night i dreamed that i put my pet cat in my backpack, and went to school. i lost my cat at school, and when school was over, everyone turned into lego star wars characters, and we were trying to break into the school. then i woke up

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Once I had a dream and we were at my grandparents house, an this random car pulled up, and my grandparents weren't home (so idk why we were there) and this guy got out with a gun, and started banging in the door, so we ran into the bathroom and locked the door. Next, we heard the door break down, the guy run downstairs, and sit on the couch and watch tv. My mom told me to climb out the window and get help, and hen I started laughing and I couldn't stop. My mom told me to be quiet, and I eventually stopped. The guy just sat there, and than finally got up and left. He just drove away! We came out of the bathroom...

And that's when mymom woke me up!
"Time for school"

"Ugh"

And that's the end

Top Bottom