Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I got 350 once for a duplicate rare hat... don't think it was from an Uber cubelet, does that make any difference?

How did you find out that 555?
Oh, excuse me so much Cookieboy, I didn't get a notification for your reply anymore :d

I counted up all the numbers from this picture, there obviously are more loot items (link)
cubelets_loot_preview.jpg

Now that I'm at it, @Quetzi , this thread got quite some support, what do you think?

Reactions: Shallidor and remio

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Oh, excuse me so much Cookieboy, I didn't get a notification for your reply anymore :d

I counted up all the numbers from this picture, there obviously are more loot items (link)
cubelets_loot_preview.jpg

Now that I'm at it, @Quetzi , this thread got quite some support, what do you think?

Nice research, but doesn't that mean 555 items in total, and Ubers contain only rare items and higher?

Reactions: SanCookie

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
From the players point of view, this seems like a good suggestion.
But look from Cubecraft point of view:
No duplicates -> People want less Uber cubelets -> People buy less Uber cubelets -> less money.

I don't think Cubecraft will ever implement this.
Isn't it the other way around? People will buy more ubers seeing as they know they won't get any duplicates of them

Wintrie

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Uber cublets are special, rare and meant to be special and that moment when you get a duplicate and have to wait another month to get another duplicate is kinda annoying, once you get every item possible- sure duplicates would be fine, but I agree.

+1

3ec009a08dc6d193ab0556b94c49f241944e6f66_128.gif

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Isn't it the other way around? People will buy more ubers seeing as they know they won't get any duplicates of them

Good point, I actually don't know if they'll make more money out of this on the long term. I guess it's management's task to predict this, if they'll ever read this thread.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
No post from Management doesn't mean that none of the Management team have read a thread. I try and read as much of the suggestion board as I can, I just don't reply all that often :)

Reactions: God.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Nice research, but doesn't that mean 555 items in total, and Ubers contain only rare items and higher?
Oh yeah, that's true, I totally forgot that, thanks for pointing that out!
Uber cublets are special, rare and meant to be special and that moment when you get a duplicate and have to wait another month to get another duplicate is kinda annoying, once you get every item possible- sure duplicates would be fine, but I agree.

+1

3ec009a08dc6d193ab0556b94c49f241944e6f66_128.gif
Yeah, I agree, I forgot how that 'special moment' felt
Good point, I actually don't know if they'll make more money out of this on the long term. I guess it's management's task to predict this, if they'll ever read this thread.
I think they will, because there aren't many people who would buy around 200 Uber cubelets at once.
No post from Management doesn't mean that none of the Management team have read a thread. I try and read as much of the suggestion board as I can, I just don't reply all that often :)
It's confusing if you guys don't leave any sign of response (a comment, a tag, a like, ...). That's also why I tagged you earlier, I didn't know if you saw it yet or not.

idontevenplaythisgame

Oct 28, 2015
and if you dont agree with a suggestion you just lock it.. yeah sounds fair..

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Thank you so much for the usefull feedback that has 100% something to do with this thread!

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
If you can not get duplicates, you have them all pretty quickly and after that nothing more to get, and from the duplicates you get loot points with which you can also buy cubelets.

Reactions: iCratiX and God.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
If you can not get duplicates, you have them all pretty quickly and after that nothing more to get, and from the duplicates you get loot points with which you can also buy cubelets.
EDIT: Even if you won't get any duplicates anymore, you'll still need to open 555 Uber cubelets to collect all the loot items. If you get an Uber cubelet weekly (I don't even get an Uber cubelet every week), you would still need to wait 10 years, 8 months and 3 weeks to get every item available

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
That's not even a good reason, how fast do you get uber cubelets? I only get them once every two weeks, and that already is an achievement.
There are at least 200 items you can get from an uber cubelet.
200 * 2 weeks = 400 weeks, that's way more weeks than most people stay on the server.

One question: did you even read the thread?

Reactions: God.

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
Hey there!

As you may have read, I want Uber cubelets to not contain duplicates.

You may ask Why I am suggesting this, and that's for one simple reason:
Basically, the diamond rank and below, without the plus rank, have a hard time to gather one Uber cubelet monthly!

That already isn't a whole lot, and if you ask me, I am more interested in some of the legendary miniatures rather than a rare hat I already got three times. Yep, I got a rare hat three times in a row from an Uber cubelet.

Why don't you buy a higher rank?
Why should I spend 50$ on one Uber cubelet every month? It's just not worth it, and for sure not if they contain so many duplicates.

Why don't you just buy Uber cubelets?
Even these can contain duplicates, so it's not worth taking the risk.

If that suggestion is too much to ask, then just lower the chance of getting a duplicate item from an Uber cubelet by a lot.

I guess most of the Diamond ranks and less will understand my problem.

EDIT: Even if you won't get any duplicates anymore, you'll still need to open 555 Uber cubelets to collect all the loot items. If you get an Uber cubelet weekly (I don't even get an Uber cubelet every week), you would still need to wait 10 years, 8 months and 3 weeks to get every item available.
I agree! It’s so irritating when you get a duplicate from an uber cublet. But I think thats a part of the game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Reesle wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Top Bottom