Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
While I want to agree with this suggestion as per the current state of the loot system, I will have to say that for now I think it is fine to allow duplicated loot in Cubelets. They're mystery lootboxes for a reason; Taking away the reason that makes unlocking new loot special would just take away the entire point of Cubelets. If you get a new item every time you open an Uber Cubelet, eventually you will simply have obtained all available Rare-Mythical loot items and just have an abundance of leftover Loot Points.

I feel like the loot system needs a wholely different revamp/changes/additions. Mostly more ways to earn Cubelets and Loot Points for crafting Cubelets and/or other things. That, and simply more unique loot items to unlock.

TheMrRevZ

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 5, 2021
The Mushroom Kingdom
While I want to agree with this suggestion as per the current state of the loot system, I will have to say that for now I think it is fine to allow duplicated loot in Cubelets. They're mystery lootboxes for a reason; Taking away the reason that makes unlocking new loot special would just take away the entire point of Cubelets. If you get a new item every time you open an Uber Cubelet, eventually you will simply have obtained all available Rare-Mythical loot items and just have an abundance of leftover Loot Points.

I feel like the loot system needs a wholely different revamp/changes/additions. Mostly more ways to earn Cubelets and Loot Points for crafting Cubelets and/or other things. That, and simply more unique loot items to unlock.
Remind me, what do Loot Points do again?

TheMrRevZ

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 5, 2021
The Mushroom Kingdom
You gain Loot Points from getting duplicate items in Cubelets and with those points you can craft more Cubelets (500 per regular Cubelet).
Ah okay, I mean. I'm not a Java person but saw how these Cubelets worked. I think it could be cool if you could save up your loot points to unlock kits rather than using points, or saving them up to get a specific cosmetic. It would cost more than making a normal Cubelet, that would make it fair, although they are meant to be a surprise.

• Heart
Reactions: Hoshi

pqulaaa

Sep 8, 2023

No, now literally you can open 100 uber cubelets and obtain all duplicated, its defenitely not worth and thats why people prefer to use super cubelets instead
One uber is 4 (5) super cubelets which is a lot, and its not enjoyable to have always duplicated items

You said loot system need different revamp/changes/additions, could you specify which ones?

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I would like to interject for a moment, for all the poor souls using super Cubelets instead of ubers. It won't work for mythical stuff.
Feel free to have a look at the stuff I made; https://www.cubecraft.net/members/fesa.224741/page-10#profile-post-440371

(Assuming you're not obby - I think I got those numbers right? @caraMel you're designated checker)
1702667208542.png

As for the suggestion, yes, I agree. It'd be pretty boring for me, as I will be able to just spam ubers every time a new loot items comes out. But I image for most players, they very rarely get an uber cubelet. So; should be fine for the amount of new stuff you get.

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
@caraMel you're designated checker
Seems all good to me haha! Also amazing that you did all that, wow :o
On a non-maths note, though, the spelling of 'mythical' bothers me 😭

• Haha
Reactions: Fesa
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom