SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there!

As you may have read, I want Uber cubelets to not contain duplicates.

You may ask Why I am suggesting this, and that's for one simple reason:
Basically, the diamond rank and below, without the plus rank, have a hard time to gather one Uber cubelet monthly!

That already isn't a whole lot, and if you ask me, I am more interested in some of the legendary miniatures rather than a rare hat I already got three times. Yep, I got a rare hat three times in a row from an Uber cubelet.

Why don't you buy a higher rank?
Why should I spend 50$ on one Uber cubelet every month? It's just not worth it, and for sure not if they contain so many duplicates.

Why don't you just buy Uber cubelets?
Even these can contain duplicates, so it's not worth taking the risk.

If that suggestion is too much to ask, then just lower the chance of getting a duplicate item from an Uber cubelet by a lot.

I guess most of the Diamond ranks and less will understand my problem.

EDIT: Even if you won't get any duplicates anymore, you'll still need to open 555 Uber cubelets to collect all the loot items. If you get an Uber cubelet weekly (I don't even get an Uber cubelet every week), you would still need to wait 10 years, 8 months and 3 weeks to get every item available.

Last edited:

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hey there!

As you may have read, I want Uber cubelets to not contain duplicates.

You may ask Why I am suggesting this, and that's for one simple reason:
Basically, the diamond rank and below, without the plus rank, have a hard time to gather one Uber cubelet monthly!

That already isn't a whole lot, and if you ask me, I am more interested in some of the legendary miniatures rather than a rare hat I already got three times. Yep, I got a rare hat three times in a row from an Uber cubelet.

Why don't you buy a higher rank?
Why should I spend 50$ on one Uber cubelet every month? It's just not worth it, and for sure not if they contain so many duplicates.

Why don't you just buy Uber cubelets?
Even these can contain duplicates, so it's not worth taking the risk.

If that suggestion is too much to ask, then just lower the chance of getting a duplicate item from an Uber cubelet by a lot.

I guess most of the Diamond ranks and less will understand my problem.
This would definitely motivate players to get Uber cubelets and would give a little more value to all the existing ranks.
+1

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
From the players point of view, this seems like a good suggestion.
But look from Cubecraft point of view:
No duplicates -> People want less Uber cubelets -> People buy less Uber cubelets -> less money.

I don't think Cubecraft will ever implement this.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
From the players point of view, this seems like a good suggestion.
But look from Cubecraft point of view:
No duplicates -> People want less Uber cubelets -> People buy less Uber cubelets -> less money.

I don't think Cubecraft will ever implement this.
I actually think:
You won't get a duplicate, so you're more likely to buy an uber, but it's up to them to choose
It feels like Every 1 I get is a duplicate.
That's why I suggested this :p

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
What if you already have all stuff?
Then my Mind =
boom.gif

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I mean, getting multiple Uber cubelets with Obi rank is also kind of hard so yes, I agree with this.

You’re always a step ahead, Sanny.

Reactions: SanCookie

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Maybe this suggestion wouldn't even be needed if you would get more loot points (but then like a lot more) from duplicates.
Right now, you might not even be able to make 1 normal cubelet from a duplicate out of an Uber cubelet.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
This, plus the suggestion of giving a bigger reward when you vote might motivate me to make an uber.
Same, I really am not trying anymore for them because of duplicates
Welp, as you can see I’ve obsi, but I still know where you’re talking about, although I’m aware that I get way more. I fully agree!
Yeah I didnt know how it felt for higher ranks so I didn’t include them :p
Maybe this suggestion wouldn't even be needed if you would get more loot points (but then like a lot more) from duplicates.
Right now, you might not even be able to make 1 normal cubelet from a duplicate out of an Uber cubelet.
You actually can make one super cubelet from a duplicate uber cubelet but that still would take about 5 uber cubelet duplicates to make a new uber cubelet
But I agree with getting more loot points from the voting rewards

Reactions: Keanu

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
You actually can make one super cubelet from a duplicate uber cubelet but that still would take about 5 uber cubelet duplicates to make a new uber cubelet
But I agree with getting more loot points from the voting rewards

Well, rare duplicates give 300-400 loot points if I am correct. I don't know about legendary / mythical duplicates. Still, in the best case only a fifth back is too little, considering you were 'lucky' to get a mythical.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
[QUOTE = "SanSpookie, bericht: 1027365, lid: 301729"] Hallo allemaal!

Zoals u wellicht hebt gelezen, wil ik dat Uber-cubetten geen duplicaten bevatten.

U kunt vragen Waarom ik dit voorstel, en dat is om een eenvoudige reden:
Kortom, de diamantrang en lager, zonder de plusrang, hebben het moeilijk om één Uber-cubelet per maand te verzamelen !

Dat is al niet veel, en als je het mij vraagt, ben ik meer geïnteresseerd in enkele van de legendarische miniaturen dan in een zeldzame hoed die ik al drie keer heb. Ja, ik heb drie keer op rij een zeldzame hoed gekregen van een Uber-cubelet.

Waarom koop je geen hogere rang?
Waarom zou ik elke maand 50 $ besteden aan een Uber-cubelet? Het is het gewoon niet waard, en zeker niet als ze zoveel duplicaten bevatten.

Waarom koop je geen Uber-cubeletten?
Zelfs deze kunnen duplicaten bevatten, dus het is niet de moeite waard om het risico te nemen.

Als die suggestie te veel is om te vragen, verlaag dan gewoon de kans dat je een duplicaat uit een Uber-cubelet krijgt.

Ik vermoed dat de meeste Diamond-rangen en minder mijn probleem zullen begrijpen. [/ QUOTE]
Goede suggestie, ik zou zelf geen geld geven aan uber-cubeletten, als je slim genoeg bent, krijg je dat samen door te sparen. ;)

Reactions: God. and SanCookie

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
To everyone: I added an edit to the thread, with quite a shocking number:
EDIT: Even if you won't get any duplicates anymore, you'll still need to open 555 Uber cubelets to collect all the loot items. If you get an Uber cubelet weekly (I don't even get an Uber cubelet every week), you would still need to wait 10 years, 8 months and 3 weeks to get every item available.

Well, rare duplicates give 300-400 loot points if I am correct. I don't know about legendary / mythical duplicates. Still, in the best case only a fifth back is too little, considering you were 'lucky' to get a mythical.
I got 1872 loot points from my last rare hat. Still not enough for a super cubelet tho :/
Goede suggestie, ik zou zelf geen geld geven aan uber-cubeletten, als je slim genoeg bent, krijg je dat samen door te sparen. ;)
Klopt, maar dan nog, als je elke keer opnieuw een uber cubelet zou openen, en je krijgt elke week een Uber cubelet, dan zou je nog steeds 10 jaar, 8 maanden en 3 weken moeten sparen.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
To everyone: I added an edit to the thread, with quite a shocking number:

I got 1872 loot points from my last rare hat. Still not enough for a super cubelet tho :/

Klopt, maar dan nog, als je elke keer opnieuw een uber cubelet zou openen, en je krijgt elke week een Uber cubelet, dan zou je nog steeds 10 jaar, 8 maanden en 3 weken moeten sparen.
yes, I do not think it's that good ...

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018

I got 350 once for a duplicate rare hat... don't think it was from an Uber cubelet, does that make any difference?

How did you find out that 555?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom